Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What crappy TV shows do you watch whenever you see it on?

BornaSkinsFan83

Ain't got nothing better to do, no games on, flipping through the guide, what crap shows make you stop flipping?

Right now, undoubtedly my go to has to be Bar Rescue. Every single show off the same yet I can't look away.

Also i looked and didn't see anything but I'd almost be shocked if there isn't a thread like this out there already. So excuse me to RGIII and the other folks who don't dress on game day if they have to delete this.

Bar rescue is entertaining (I can't imagine that dude screaming at me and me not losing my mind...)

I'm a little obsessed by court shows, specifically judge Judy and people's court.

I always watch mysteries at the museum on the weekends. Can't get enough of cool historical stuff.

Ooohh.... Also love forensic files, dateline on id, and those type of shows.

Love em.

Ancient Aliens. Total crapola. But something is just so Psoukalicious about it. I love how EVERYTHING in history is believed to be linked to aliens, never to man's ingenuity, not not realy. But it shows some good background info on ancient places and cultures.

Ain't got nothing better to do, no games on, flipping through the guide, what crap shows make you stop flipping?

Right now, undoubtedly my go to has to be Bar Rescue. Every single show off the same yet I can't look away.

Also i looked and didn't see anything but I'd almost be shocked if there isn't a thread like this out there already. So excuse me to RGIII and the other folks who don't dress on game day if they have to delete this.

Who are you?  Just curious.  It's obvious you posted here before :)

I don't expect you to respond either, but lets just say it's obvious you posted here before.  Zero post count, straight to the Tailgate, RTT, etc.  

Ancient Aliens. Total crapola. But something is just so Psoukalicious about it. I love how EVERYTHING in history is believed to be linked to aliens, never to man's ingenuity, not not realy. But it shows some good background info on ancient places and cultures.

I watch the History Channel so much that I love when I recognize one of their actual experts (as in, guy with PhD at MIT or Professor of Classics at Stanford, not "UFO Expert" crap) from another History show and just laugh at how badly the poor **** was taken out of context by the show.

Archived