Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Gun Control Debate Thread

Dont Taze Me Bro

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Big tobacco used to be a lobbying powerhouse as well once upon a time.

Let me know how that works out for ya'll, I already read the book.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/03/03/anti-nra-activists-careful-wish/

In short, the NRA is really too squishy for many of our tastes.

If the leftists get their way and the NRA is disbanded–which is about as likely as Jessica Alba showing up at my front door with a bottle of Jameson Black Barrel Reserve and the OK from my wife–they are convinced they’ll finally win.

What they don’t get is that the NRA’s power has always been in their numbers. They reached a critical mass where even those of us who think they’re a little too willing to deal still feel obligated to back them up.

But if that disappears, gun owners aren’t just going away. We’re simply going to go somewhere else, probably to the Gun Owners of America or a similar group.

Then that group will be the voice of the millions of gun owners in this country. They’ll fill the power vacuum created by the left successfully shutting down the NRA, and they won’t be nearly as willing to deal.

5 hours ago, tshile said:

They (Wal-Mart, dicks, etc) are raising the limit for all rifles. That would include hunting. I also believe the limit applies to shotguns.

Most of the proposed legislative actions seem to involve only specific weapons.  Private business, of course, are a bit different, but a few sellers limiting sales isn't really punishing any hunters.  Shoot, those 19 year olds are probably buying their guns from Amazon anyway.  Legislation is what would do it.

On 3/2/2018 at 8:05 AM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I knew this was going to be what you thought.

**** what you think. Seriously. People who go around claiming that these kids are lying are the lowest of the low.

can you not tell the difference between a scared for his life high school kid and a guy with prepared dialog?

its not what I think. Its what is actually happening. He's giving  gun control speeches while his life is supposedly in danger? its all scripted

As usual , the conspiracy theorists fails in the first question of any conspiracy.

How many people have to know?

well, i guess to fake a ****load of school shootings over more than a decade, a lot of people would have to know.

And if it is more than one person, the secret gets out quickly.

Well, except this conspiracy.

And all the other conspiracies believed by the incredibly ignorant conspiracy theorists.

None of them must adhere to the question. They must only cause a question to be proven true in these underdeveloped minds.

School shooting hoax theories are insulting, ignorant in the extreme, and those who purvey them deserve no respect at all.

~Bang

• Like 1

Apparently, there's a shooting incident in front of the White House. 

Trump's safe. He's golfing again. His hundredth tax payer paid trip. 

For what it's worth, I think Trump's protection detail should put down their guns. The only way to effectively stop shootings is with thoughts and prayers.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Apparently, there's a shooting incident in front of the White House. 

Trump's safe. He's golfing again. His hundredth tax payer paid trip. 

For what it's worth, I think Trump's protection detail should put down their guns. The only way to effectively stop shootings is with thoughts and prayers.

Is this separate from the one yesterday?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bang said:

As usual , the conspiracy theorists fails in the first question of any conspiracy.

How many people have to know?

well, i guess to fake a ****load of school shootings over more than a decade, a lot of people would have to know.

And if it is more than one person, the secret gets out quickly.

Well, except this conspiracy.

And all the other conspiracies believed by the incredibly ignorant conspiracy theorists.

None of them must adhere to the question. They must only cause a question to be proven true in these underdeveloped minds.

School shooting hoax theories are insulting, ignorant in the extreme, and those who purvey them deserve no respect at all.

~Bang

Fails in the first question? Youve made an assumption with that remark, with no proof of your own., you fail in not understanding only a few need to know. What difference does it make how many people you think need to be involved? The 2 videos I've shown blatantly  show something that is in no way spontaneous. You choose to ignore reality. Not to mention there's just something off about him. His eyes are creepy ,like he's possessed or something. All you have as proof is believing what tv tells you .you have no actual knowledge  of the event. 

Why is the fbi at the school 2 weeks before? Why is a son of a ex fbi the focus of it? Is it common practice to let people know you worked for the fbi?  A high school kid is immediately  a well spoken spokesman flown to news nets. All over the country? You simply choose to turn off your brain when you turn on your tv. 

Wounds From Military-Style Rifles? ‘A Ghastly Thing to See’

Trauma surgeons tell what it is really like to try to repair such devastating injuries. “Bones are exploded, soft tissue is absolutely destroyed,” one said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/04/health/parkland-shooting-victims-ar15.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Several photos that show why these weapons shouldn't be sold to the general public. X-rays, not for the squeamish.

12 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Fails in the first question? Youve made an assumption with that remark, with no proof of your own., you fail in not understanding only a few need to know. What difference does it make how many people you think need to be involved? The 2 videos I've shown blatantly  show something that is in no way spontaneous. You choose to ignore reality. Not to mention there's just something off about him. His eyes are creepy ,like he's possessed or something. All you have as proof is believing what tv tells you .you have no actual knowledge  of the event. 

Why is the fbi at the school 2 weeks before? Why is a son of a ex fbi the focus of it? Is it common practice to let people know you worked for the fbi?  A high school kid is immediately  a well spoken spokesman flown to news nets. All over the country? You simply choose to turn off your brain when you turn on your tv. 

re-read my post.

Specifically the part that says "deserves no respect at all".
Then ask yourself why you think I will discuss any of this with you.

~Bye

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

Of course it is, otherwise you would use survivors, or those deemed worthy of not being terminated.

Ladies and gentlemen, twa just announced that Republicans do not want to stop school shootings (he agreed that "stop shooting our kids" is a liberal talking point, not a universal one) because abortion.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Ladies and gentlemen, twa just announced that Republicans do not want to stop school shootings (he agreed that "stop shooting our kids" is a liberal talking point, not a universal one) because abortion.  

Ladies and Gentlemen, Larry is in the house.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Seems like a stand up organization

What's the over under before some NRA card carrying jackass targets a Hollywood elite because of this message? Pizzagate shooting all over again.

**** you Dana. ****. You.

Edited by The Evil Genius

2 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

What's the over under before some NRA card carrying jackass targets a Hollywood elite because of this message? Pizzagate shooting all over again.

**** you Dana. ****. You.

I also like how she's admitting that, to her, the flag represents white supremacy and police brutality.