Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Losing Steam

TE#80

I couldn't agree more. My "few times a day" habit it now once or twice a month. What's the point of having a site like this if all the threads are wrapped up into one. Threads should be based off topic, not player.

HTTR47!! Where have you been lately? We've been missing your contributions around here man, your posts are sorely missed. What a loss.

Oh, God, I guess I'd have to be this guy:

ironsheik_1337014429.jpg

Not many options for us Arabs in the WWE universe, all friggin ridiculous, lol. :/

That last Italian dude they had say "Allahu Akbar" to the crowd booing every 5 minutes pissed me off enough to stop watching it, honestly.  

I'll never stop loving the Ultimate Warrior/Undertaker/Hogan/Brett Hart era in the late 80s early 90s. Stopped watching it for a while and got back into it during the Triple H/Rock/Stone Cold era. That was awesome, still kill for the Rock to this day. 

Your wrestling name could be "Bin Slammin"

Too good. :lol:

My finishing move, like you said of course a submission move... would be called the "Sand Legger". Or if we're living on the edge a little, "Sand Necker"?  :ph34r:   

I dislike the mega threads simply because my phone makes me click next on every page from 1 through current.

Just tried to find crap on the whole OL/Griffin saga and got to Dec 2014 of Griffin thread before quitting.

Im around less. Ya. But if you click your heels three times I appear.

I dislike the mega threads simply because my phone makes me click next on every page from 1 through current.

Just tried to find crap on the whole OL/Griffin saga and got to Dec 2014 of Griffin thread before quitting.

I think what some do is just post something like "phone jump" or whatever, and by virtue of posting it'll get you to the last page.

Crap solution and I don't think we want everyone spamming the thread with it all the time, but it could help here and here, especially if you do intend to respond. You can then edit it out and put whatever you're thinking instead.

Oh, God, I guess I'd have to be this guy:

Not many options for us Arabs in the WWE universe, all friggin ridiculous, lol. :/

That last Italian dude they had say "Allahu Akbar" to the crowd booing every 5 minutes pissed me off enough to stop watching it, honestly.

I'll never stop loving the Ultimate Warrior/Undertaker/Hogan/Brett Hart era in the late 80s early 90s. Stopped watching it for a while and got back into it during the Triple H/Rock/Stone Cold era. That was awesome, still kill for the Rock to this day.

Try finding a non stereotype black guy in wrestling lol

I guess I'll be Xavier Woods (the middle guy)

0674a588fa29c4b395b52bdadf491d00_crop_no

We are both nerdy, small black dudes

I've spent a fair amount of time in the lab trying to crunch the numbers but just haven't figured it out yet. 

But I sure hope that we have Hacksaw Jim Duggan and George the Animal Steele somewhere in our organization. At first thought I had Callahan as The Animal. 

Bruce Allen = Jimmy Hart 

bruce.jpg?w=594&h=349&crop=1

JimmyHart_crop_340x234.jpg?1305169761

Pet peeves of mine right there. Wanna see MET in the title of the thread? Go ahead and put a vague or misleading thread title in there. They're a pain in the ass.  

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13074-1358717058-1.

Could be just me though. ;)

I too would prefer more segmented and specific threads.

I think I've opened the twitter thread twice since its inception. Once was probably by mistake.

I am sure that more topic specific threads will pop up as the season goes along. People will come up with great ideas for threads, with thought out comments. I am also sure that part of the issue is the offseason in general.

More threads, with a more specific focus would be nice. Except for the RG3 thread, leave that clunker as the jumbled mess that it is. That's enough RG3 talk for me.

Pretty annoying trying to get to the right page, I've found a good way is to look what the last page is before you click into the thread, and then type it into the URL. If you're on page 1 of the mega Twitter thread type in 190 or whatever it is in the URL, and click back however many pages you want to catch up on.

Ex) http://es.redskins.com/topic/392072-extremeskins-losing-steam/page-3#entry10312118

Where is says "page-3" make it say "page-190". Boom!

What device/OS are people using that doesn't take them to the first unread post in a thread? I'm usually on a PC, but it works fine on my iPhone when I use that. Maybe I'm just lucky, because I've seen people say this quite a few times before. I imagine it is a pain to have to cycle through pages to figure out where you left off. Maybe try a different browser on your device?

I think what some do is just post something like "phone jump" or whatever, and by virtue of posting it'll get you to the last page.

Crap solution and I don't think we want everyone spamming the thread with it all the time, but it could help here and here, especially if you do intend to respond. You can then edit it out and put whatever you're thinking instead.

KDawg would always have something good to add though.

The thing about the twitter thread that bugs me that it posts anything relates to the redskins on there.  I even saw my twitter post in there.  I don't care to read any personal fan's twitter posts. I want that to be used as a professional twitter thread

Thanks for the feedback.....I mean I understand that, but sounds kinda boring for the posters who post the tweets. I think what separates professional and amateur twitter threads are funding, hell if I was getting paid to post those tweets.....I wouldn't miss a one. lol. I do hear you, but if you don't like it ask for your money back? j/k  It is what it is, good / bad and indifferent. 

You can also go into the url at the top of the browser and scroll to the page# and replace with 10000, unless the page is 10001 pages long it will default to the last page.

You can also go into the url at the top of the browser and scroll to the page# and replace with 10000, unless the page is 10001 pages long it will default to the last page.

That's a good one from you and LLandryistheshiz, I do remember someone mentioning this before, just completely forgot since my phone takes me to the first unread post anyway, like Soul Skin mentioned. Thanks.

Archived