Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 #Redskins vs. Lions - Final

JimmiJo

I wanna see Kirk with the 1's. Not gonna happen, but really interested to see if he can cut down on the mistakes. dude has talent

Agreed. I also want to see RG3 with the 2's. I want to see if he's really this bad and put to bed one way or another this notion that the other QBs' proficiency gets an asterisk because of who they're playing against. I also think it might strangely help RG3 a bit to have a bit more of an edge when he's in there. He has absolutely no confidence right now, no feel for the game at all, every hit looks like a game-ender ... but I know this team won't have the balls to do it. He is in serious trouble next week if he starts against that Ravens D. 

So then...is the solution to have Griffin play next week against the other team's backups to accurately gauge his level of play? I wonder how that would turn out...

No, the solution is for some people to actually admit when there is a noticeable difference in the level of competition being faced as well as the playcalling being made by the opposing D, and who all is contributing, or not, on O besides just the 1 player 

Its not out of the realm of possibility that Cousins is coming into his own as a QB and we may miss out because of the insistence to play RG3

I actually could see Kirk doing all right, in a team that emphasizes the run game first. And dink and dunk.

Granted, I really didn't see the games he stunk up, last year. I just got to see him against Philly, and I thought he looked pretty good, against a really good defense.

Dude seems to get rid of the ball quick. (And it looks like we're gonna need that, again this year).

But I agree with everybody else. Gotta do something about those INTs.

They're still saying it is the third quarter. They haven't realized their mistake yet. :rolleyes:

Edit: Okay, now that they've come back from commercial now they're finally saying 4th quarter.

What game are you watching? Mine has said 4th quarter since the 12 minute mark.

Houston Bates wants to make this team.

No, the solution is for some people to actually admit when there is a noticeable difference in the level of competition being faced as well as the playcalling being made by the opposing D, and who all is contributing, or not, on O besides just the 1 player 

Only way to prove that is a QB competition.

Is Jay or Sean calling plays this year?  I missed the first series but it looked like Robert struggled to throw more than 5-7 yards and to read the field and I am a huge Rg3 defender?

The best I can tell according to some posters is it's this guy, who going by the posts, must also be the same guy who really called plays last year:

Mephisto_zpstt99mwqk.png

It's AWESOME how Jay is getting away with this obvious play-calling juggling to sabotage Robert, AGAIN, right under the noses of Scot and Dan and Bruce!!!...but wait...that''s impossible, isn't it??....hmmm...that means that all those guys are in on it, even though they're supposed to be pro-Robert, or they'd fire jay or make him stop!...but wait...maybe there's even another possible explanation...something..... something...damn...i dunno...

I think it's just gas.

But you can also say Cousins is playing with bag boys too!

Yes, very true. I wasn't criticizing Cousins though. All I'm saying is the same as many, which is Cousins is supposed to look good against back-ups. My response wasn't a criticism of Cousins, it was a criticism of a poster using Cousin's performance and actually equating it to Griffin despite very obvious visual differences in the play of the other 21 players on the field.

Agreed. I also want to see RG3 with the 2's. I want to see if he's really this bad and put to bed one way or another this notion that the other QBs' proficiency gets an asterisk because of who they're playing against. I also think it might strangely help RG3 a bit to have a bit more of an edge when he's in there. He has absolutely no confidence right now, no feel for the game at all, every hit looks like a game-ender ... but I know this team won't have the balls to do it. He is in serious trouble next week if he starts against that Ravens D. 

Oh crap. Forgot about the Ravens next week. Oh geez

Archived