Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Maybe not first fight but I can see the Silverback getting into it with the rookie..P smith

We'll see how good that reach is.  So much talk about how long his arms are, it might make for an entertaining scuffle.

On a side note, I am impatiently waiting for actual Redskins news.  Can't wait until tomorrow.

I look at it as, we haven't screwed anything up yet. So we're doing something right, right?

RG3 hasn't thrown an interception yet...db's haven't missed a tackle yet...o-linemen haven't been knocked on their cans yet...Yep,  seems like things are going well.

We'll see how good that reach is.  So much talk about how long his arms are, it might make for an entertaining scuffle.

On a side note, I am impatiently waiting for actual Redskins news.  Can't wait until tomorrow.

RG3 hasn't thrown an interception yet...db's haven't missed a tackle yet...o-linemen haven't been knocked on their cans yet...Yep,  seems like things are going well.

RGIII actually doesn't throw many picks in camp/practice from what I remember in years past. Now, he holds on to the ball forever so many of those dropbacks are considered sacks since the defense can't actually hit QBs in practice.

I'm going on Saturday for the morning walkthrough and afternoon practice. I'm hoping Mr. Griffin will be sharp that day. 

I would bet we'll hear at least a few things from the physicals from later on today.

First report has come in:  5 years later, Albert Haynesworth finally finishes his conditioning test.  He finished his sprints drill in 4years 11 months 22 days, 3 hours and 71 seconds. 

Gruden's comment:  I wasn't here when he started, so we will ask him to do it again.....

First report has come in:  5 years later, Albert Haynesworth finally finishes his conditioning test.  He finished his sprints drill in 4years 11 months 22 days, 3 hours and 71 seconds. 

Gruden's comment:  I wasn't here when he started, so we will ask him to do it again.....

Hopefully Pot Roast will do better than this. :unsure:

Redskins snapchat already had like 120 seconds of snapchat stories of the locker room out in Richmond and RG3 was the first one in the locker room today. Man, can't wait until tweets are showing up tomorrow during practice. And I'm excited for the press conferences we'll see :) I love this time of year

That's greats news about Kerrigan. Now it's time to get Trent done. Yay for having a real organization!

Any word on how long the deal is for?

Made official by the team..

#Redskins sign LB @RyanKerrigan91 to multi-year contract extension. #HTTR #BowlOfGravy MORE | http://www.redskins.com/news-and-events/article-1/Redskins-Kerrigan-Reach-Contract-Extension/42250a1f-e1ac-4043-b6c8-08c4c49f463a 

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet  30s

#Redskins re-signed LB Ryan Kerrigan, giving him a 5-yr extension that pays him $11.5M per year, source said. He gets an $16M signing bonus

Per Rotoworld:

Redskins signed OLB Ryan Kerrigan to a five-year, $57.5 million extension.

Kerrigan was entering the final year of his contract and set to play on his fifth-year team option at $7.038 million. He's yet to miss a start since being taken with the No. 16 overall pick in 2011 and graded out as a top-five 3-4 outside linebacker at Pro Football Focus last season, finishing second behind Chiefs OLB Justin Houston (59) with 51 hurries. Kerrigan has 38.5 career sacks and topped out at 13.5 in 2015. Coming off an offseason knee scope, Kerrigan is one of the more underrated edge rushers in the league. Washington chose to do a long-term deal with Kerrigan over oft-injured Brian Orakpo.

Glad to see Kerrigan locked up!  I seriously think hes going to have a great year this year if he stays healthy.  With a much improved Dline occupying blockers and not allowing the QB to step up, and then with an improved secondary making the QB hold the ball just a little longer I think hes going to top 15 sacks easy.  And the guy is a fumble forcing machine.  He was already a top 5 NFL OLB and that was on a bad defense.

Archived