Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

This makes for an interesting concept...

-Predict the first fight of training camp:

Niles Paul and Wil Compton.  Both like to compete, both looking to make an impact to get more play time this year.

Yeah it was the cost of the ball $100 and to fine a player 5K-11K for making some fan's day who paid 300 for a ticket should be against the law.

Players are fined if they throw the ball in the stands no fine if a player hands a fan the ball.  Goodell is still a piece of work!!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/05/j-j-watt-fined-for-throwing-ball-into-stands/

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m5 minutes ago

According to reactions from pre-camp Power Rankings, every team in the NFL is good. So say their fans.

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 3m3 minutes ago

Just a reminder as we settle in for camp: I hate every team. I hate every player.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago

@PriscoCBS what about my favorite team? Do you hate them??

Seems old Pete got loved up by those Sirens and they made him into a horny toad. 

You are blocked from following @PriscoCBS and viewing @PriscoCBS's Tweets. Learn more

Redskins, Raiders, Rams among potential playoff sleeper teams: Neither the Browns nor Raiders have h... http://bit.ly/1h3kFA1  Via- @NFL

#Redskins DT Terrance Knighton: This defensive line is a very hungry group and everyone brings something different to the table.

Training Camp starts in...

CLBU3qKUMAAC6C9.jpg

From the CAPT'O media.......Redskins need more from Jordan Reed, rest of tight ends http://es.pn/1IoQWHz 

If you think they don't have a hand in stuff like that, I have a millennium falcon to sell you lol

I already own a Falcon, thank you. One is enough.

I never said they didn't have some say. I said they don't run things because they don't.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame is for all pro football, whether it is NFL, AFL, CFL, USFL.

Besides, I'm with the HoF on this. I really don't think his daughter speaking will really add anything to the ceremony that a video can cover.

NFL says Brady destroyed his cell phone after it asked him to see it. Obviously, this is the definition of non-compliance.

Brady, per NFL, did not disclose the destruction of his cellphone until June 18, which is about four months after it was first requested.

Roger Goodell upholds Tom Brady's four-game suspension http://wp.me/p14QSB-9OpD 

Regarding NFL decision to uphold Brady suspension, here is league statement: In the opinion informing Brady that... http://fb.me/6BqZqYEAB 

BREAKING: Roger Goodell upholds four-game suspension imposed on Patriots QB Tom Brady.

CLBZjeUWIAAUKdp.jpg

On Brady's cell phone ... From the NFL ...

CLBZh02WIAAsaby.jpg

From NFL: 'Evidence supports my findings that Mr. Brady participated in scheme to tamper with game balls after approved by game officials.'

If the Commissioner's "new evidence" is that Tom Brady destroyed his phone, why wasn't the suspension increased?

Brady is a Douchebag...

Got what he deserves.

NFL found destroying phone "supported a finding he sought to hide evidence of his own participation in underlying scheme to alter footballs"

@adbrandt HE should get additional time for destroying evidence.

I guess Roger Goodell came up with a new type of penalty _ Phone Violence _ with news Tom Brady routinely destroys his cell phone.

"Destruction of cell phone not disclosed until June 18, almost 4 months after investigators first sought electronic information from Brady"

"Tom Brady destroyed potential evidence on or about the day he was scheduled to meet w/ investigators" via @RapSheet

CLBdp6dVEAAtJ3J.png

Another crazy qb story that doesn't involve the Redskins. Thank you...

@john_keim Patience. It will come.

@Snide_Remarks @john_keim Don't be so positive Rick, oh wait.

Yes, I know the day will come because, well, it usually does

@john_keim Heard RG3 deflates balls and destroys his cellphone every III months; only guy that knows this & keeps quite: Tanard Jackson. :)

SWFL...what did say to get blocked by PP the great and powerful?

I would have destroyed my cell also. Its a personal device that he pays for. None of their damn business how it is used. Did the NFL provide the phone and service? No.

My job provides a cell and I am sure it is monitored. I use it for business. I use my other cell for personal comms. Two phones. You want access to my personal cell or records? Get a warrant.

Stephen Miller @redsteeze 16m16 minutes ago

We live in a country where there are stronger penalties for pro athletes who destroy their Blackberry than officials at the IRS. #Screwed

Ricky Jean Francois @Freakyjean99 2m2 minutes ago

This flight still haven't left the ground yet @AmericanAir c'mon son and we have no AC blowing. It feels like outside in here

NFL on ESPN @ESPNNFL 3m3 minutes ago

Brady told Goodell it's common practice for him destroy his cell phone when he begins using a new one. (via @AdamSchefter & media reports)

Andrew Brandt @adbrandt 7m7 minutes ago

Interesting that Ted Wells said he never asked for phone, only printouts of communication with equip. guys, still stonewalled.Now destroyed.

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington 41s41 seconds ago

In last 30 minutes, torrential downpour in Foxboro, two news choppers circling above stadium and emergency horn blowing. Yup, real life.

Pete Prisco @PriscoCBS 3m3 minutes ago

Forget the court crap and the cell-phone destruction, it's Jimmy Garoppolo time. That's the interesting part to me.

Darren Rovell @darrenrovell 5m5 minutes ago

Tom Brady's suspension will cost him $1.88M, or what Gisele makes every two weeks, according to @forbes.

This is the stupidest sports scandal in years

I disagree. I won't claim to know the facts of the case, but, tampering with game balls after they have been approved by NFL referees is synonymous with cheating. Gamesmanship is pushing on, sitting on, putting it up your shirt to keep it warm to make it easier to grip. What NE did was above that.

Hollowing out & corking your bat kind of cheating. Cutting the ball on your shinguard & tossing it back to your pitcher kind of cheating. Putting stick 'em on your pitches kind of cheating. Not suspended for life cheating, but suspended for several games cheating. Is 4 too little or too much? Don't know. There's no precedent to compare to that I can think of. 

Edit: Just for fun I Googled "corked bat suspension". I forgot all about this little adventure when Albert Belle played with the Indians. Classic. He ended up with a 10 game suspension. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_Cleveland_Indians_corked_bat_incident

I would have destroyed my cell also. Its a personal device that he pays for. None of their damn business how it is used. Did the NFL provide the phone and service? No.

My job provides a cell and I am sure it is monitored. I use it for business. I use my other cell for personal comms. Two phones. You want access to my personal cell or records? Get a warrant.

I have to agree.  He could have had personal, private stuff on there he didnt want people to see.  Maybe pictures of himself and/or his wife that the NFL doesn't need to see.  Maybe messages to Giselle about his herpes flaring up.  The NFL is not the law.

I have to agree.  He could have had personal, private stuff on there he didnt want people to see.  Maybe pictures of himself and/or his wife that the NFL doesn't need to see.  Maybe messages to Giselle about his herpes flaring up.  The NFL is not the law.

Also don't forget all the texts to the ball boys that he wanted to destroy before anybody got their hands on his phone. Destroying evidence is not the hallmark of an innocent person. As far as I remember, they league wasn't asking for all his texts either, just the ones to certain individuals.

Brady knew about the deflating bull****. He was a part of it. He destroyed evidence to prevent the truth from getting out, and now he got suspended 4 games. Now, let's move on.

I hammered Pete on the name issue once.

What a wuss...

I forgot to tell the good news!!!

My son goes to the University of Miami Saturday and he was accepted as an equipment manager for the football team! He will be on the field with the players during games, but he will also be doing a bunch of grunt work during practices also

My son goes to the University of Miami Saturday and he was accepted as an equipment manager for the football team! He will be on the field with the players during games, but he will also be doing a bunch of grunt work during practices also

Congratulations that is good news.

NFL Network @nflnetwork 36s36 seconds ago

74% of fans say they AGREE with Tom Brady's suspension being upheld.

CLBzb2AVEAElTfw.jpg

Archived