Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Oh man Kerrigans comments about the extension makes me that much more happier to be a WASHINGTON REDSKINS FAN...sorry for the caps but I've got goose bumps head to toe now after reading his comments..Ive been bleeding Burgandy and Gold for 38 years now!

I new buying his jersey after his rookie year was going to be a keeper.

Arrrggg can't tell if I should get kerrigans or the butler's jersey

Oh man Kerrigans comments about the extension makes me that much more happier to be a WASHINGTON REDSKINS FAN...sorry for the caps but I've got goose bumps head to toe now after reading his comments..Ive been bleeding Burgandy and Gold for 38 years now!

Arrrggg can't tell if I should get kerrigans or the butler's jersey

Well it is a word, kind of...

1. Color; shade. 

2. A girl who commonly loves kittens/cats. 

Lives near water, and usually has many siblings. 

Gets picked on for having a huge ass. 

A party goer but instead chooses to drink juice. 

3. tappable

Personally, I would go with Kerrigan's. He will be here for the next five years (I hope). There's a chance Almo won't. I hope they both stay for a long time though.

Oh but alf instantly won a spot in my heart by showing up with his car that he worked his ass off for and paid for him self...that story is awesome.. The way he plays is AWESOME... the passion he plays with..#lovemesomealfredmorris

Very happy for Kerrigan...exactly the kind of guy we need to build around.

I also like that this was an under the radar report.  We didn't have to debate it for weeks, or hear the player or team leaking info for whatever gain they might think it provides either of them. we didn't have to go crazy debating how much his extension should be........it just flat out got done in a quite and professional manner that leads to a great headline.

I also like that this was an under the radar report. We didn't have to debate it for weeks, or hear the player or team leaking info for whatever gain they might think it provides either of them. we didn't have to crazy almost ourselves debating how much his extension should be........it just flat out got done in a quite and professional manner that leads to a great headline.

Ding ding ding

Oh but alf instantly won a spot in my heart by showing up with his car that he worked his ass off for and paid for him self...that story is awesome.. The way he plays is AWESOME... the passion he plays with..#lovemesomealfredmorris

Same here. Thanksgiving against Dallass guaranteed he is my third favorite (possibly second if he stays longer) Redskins running back behind Riggins and Portis. B)

Well it is a word, kind of...

Burgandy

1. Color; shade.

2. A girl who commonly loves kittens/cats.

Lives near water, and usually has many siblings.

Gets picked on for having a huge ass.

A party goer but instead chooses to drink juice.

3. tappable

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Burgandy

Haaaa wtf I've seen other people post the same comment bleed burgundy and gold why do I get so much s*** for it lol

A little off topic but kinda related...

Anyone going to training camp?  Specifically the Texans vs. Redskins scrimmage?  Did anyone win those tickets?  It looks like I did :)  I just checked my email and there was a message from the team congratulating me.

Anyone ever been to a scrimmage?  If so, what to expect?

A little off topic but kinda related...

Anyone going to training camp?  Specifically the Texans vs. Redskins scrimmage?  Did anyone win those tickets?  It looks like I did :)  I just checked my email and there was a message from the team congratulating me.

Anyone ever been to a scrimmage?  If so, what to expect?

I did too.  I went last year and you do alot of standing in the direct sun.  If you are bringing little kids be sure to go to the far endzone.  Some players come over to take your kid across the field.

Archived