Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shooting At A Charleston SC Church (and now the Confederate Flag Tangent--MET)

samy316

There is nothing I like better than psychological profiles built around a picture on the internet. I'd hate to think that someday people will diagnose me because I was suppressing a fart right as my cousin snapped the picture.

I think we have a heck of a posting history here at ES to build a psychological profile on you without images. :)

What in the flying hell is Chris Cuomo talking about? Wow.  

Because these people don't bother to do a little research before they post.

Look at Joe Walsh who went after the MSM for wondering about the White Pride stuff

Suspect is white & NBC already talking about white supremacy groups in SC. Uh...maybe wait until we know who & why? nbcnews.com/storyline/char…

This was around the same time were are all mentioning the logos on his jacket in the pics.  

Folks at CNN dancing & drinking champaign cuz Charleston killer probably isn't Muslim. "Let's hope he's a right wing extremist," they shout!

There won't be any "Well, Darn. Looks like I was the one who was totally wrong here"

Asshole. <- Shocked I wrote this and it posted. 

Probably wont last long in prison tho. Probably more deserved than getting taken out quickly by the police.

This will drag out forever. He'll be in solitary. They'll try to claim insanity or whatever. But the pictures show that this isn't some random thing popping in his head. Its been building up. Festering.....and what we don't know is "why now?"

Maybe the find piles of books and pamphlets about the Evil and Wicked Negro taking what God has given the White Man. Maybe they find nothing because he could barely read.

watching the media, the same people go through the same loops when stuff like this happens, they just flip sides depending on the color of the suspect/victims.
 it's interesting to watch.

shame he was arrested instead of killed by police (assuming he's the one that did it)

the whole thing is just terrible.

Maybe the find piles of books and pamphlets about the Evil and Wicked Negro taking what God has given the White Man. Maybe they find nothing because he could barely read.

For a 21 year old to adopt symbols of Apartheid in Africa from a time before he would have had seen them in the news is odd without some connection ... the South African flag was replaced just over 21 years ago in 1994. The white-controlled Rhodesia flag is from 1979. I hadn't heard the idea before that these are symbols of white power in America. They were recognizable to me because they were part of huge stories of change during my youth and early adulthood, especially in the UK.

Did he have a relative that influenced him?

There is nothing I like better than psychological profiles built around a picture on the internet. I'd hate to think that someday people will diagnose me because I was suppressing a fart right as my cousin snapped the picture.

You saying you're one of them tight-***ed types who's always keeping things bottled up?

Sad all around, but as somebody earlier said, also sad that its not surprising.

Jeremiah 17:9 - The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately sick; who can understand it?

I pray that justice is done and comfort for those who mourn.

Archived