Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shooting At A Charleston SC Church (and now the Confederate Flag Tangent--MET)

samy316

I'm starting to wonder if not completely annihilating all things confederacy (Davis, Lee, et al. should've been hung)  and closely monitoring the South for a generation like we did Germany after WW2 (troops until full segregation, Jim Crow never shoulda happened, KKK shoulda been considered treason permanently, Sherman be like McArthur in Japan) wasn't the greatest mistake in this country's history.

Some of that might be a bit too far but I'm sorry, there's no good reason Davis and Co weren't at least hung. Instead we got ****ing high schools named after them. Ridiculous. We half assed the post war. 

I don't think there is anything the North could have done to curtail this. Maybe if they were harsher, there wouldn't be as much blatant manipulation of history, but I don't think it would have solved the issue entirely. Even if they all dropped dead, there would have been Northern sympathizers who took up their stupid cause.

In all honesty, I don't feel that line ever went away. Now more than ever, it just feels like  two different countries. The internet, and hatred of a  black man leading the country, has swelled ranks and brought these people back into the mainstream

Archived