Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

Everything is great, Jumbo.  I hope my internet connection stays strong this year; we will have to see how the Eagles season goes.  My unofficial prediction right now is 13-3, home field advantage throughout the playoffs.  I'm staying conservative.

Jeeeeeeeeesus H Christ........

R-Lee-Ermey-FMJ.jpg

seems the eagles have a problem with whats a legal and illegal hit on their QB's. 

When Chip Kelly invented football at New Hampshire or whatever, he established the rules on legal hits. It's clear that the NFL and every non-Eagles fan/player are wrong. 

Really though, looking forward to a year of the Eagles trying to draw cheap personal fouls and crying about the ones they don't get. 

As an Eagles fan, it might be in your best interest to find out where Westy is currently located and eliminate his internet connection.

That'll happen. Should be about 5 minutes after the Eagles first loss of the season.

Eagles have completely destroyed the first team offense/defense of the Colts, Ravens and Packers. Sam Bradford is going to be a top 3 QB this year and the Eagles win the division by at least 2 games.

It's really nice to have you back.  I hope you are not called away to duty again, like usual.  Good luck.....

Lose at home in the playoffs to (whoever they play cuz they virtually always lose to anybody good)

Book it.

until chip proves otherwise, this is what i'm going with 

oh, and YAY preseason! wohoo! cuz its always the truest indicator of how your team will look.....you know......when the games actually count. ALWAYS. guaranteed. 

or, "never". one of those two. 

osaka!!!!

Eagles have completely destroyed the first team offense/defense of the Colts, Ravens and Packers. Sam Bradford is going to be a top 3 QB this year and the Eagles win the division by at least 2 games.

The Eagles destroyed the first team Packers offense? You do realize that only two of our offensive linemen were starters (one of whom also left early), our starting RB only touched the ball 4 times, our #1 remaining WR left after one series, and not only did you not face Aaron Rodgers, you didn't even face our second string QB. Instead, it was our 3rd string, 5th round rookie QB that put up over 200 yards and a TD on you in just the first half plus our #2 RB putting up another TD. Oh, and you guys started that half with the ball. So congrats to your first-team defense on their stellar performance only allowing 2TDs and 234 yards in half a game when facing our backup O-line, RBs, WR, and 3rd string QB.

Sam Bradford, 10 for 10, 3TDs. I know, I know, preseason.....but be honest, you are more worried about SB and CK than you were 2 months ago, right?

Sam Bradford can go 80 for 80 in the preseason, it won't matter.

You guys ain't winning jack **** until everybody in Philly writes a letter of apology to Santa Claus.

The Eagles just have a few problems.  

First, everyone on the team is recovering from torn ACLs.  I heard theres a kicker and 2 trainers that arent, but for the rest of the team, hes basically banking on abnormal health.  Second, the defense is still terrible.  They still dont have a secondary, and thanks to Kelly's arrogance made sure they were especially thin at CB, and still have a DLine with a combined 5 sacks.   Third, its the Eagles.

The Eagles destroyed the first team Packers offense? You do realize that only two of our offensive linemen were starters (one of whom also left early), our starting RB only touched the ball 4 times, our #1 remaining WR left after one series, and not only did you not face Aaron Rodgers, you didn't even face our second string QB. Instead, it was our 3rd string, 5th round rookie QB that put up over 200 yards and a TD on you in just the first half plus our #2 RB putting up another TD. Oh, and you guys started that half with the ball. So congrats to your first-team defense on their stellar performance only allowing 2TDs and 234 yards in half a game when facing our backup O-line, RBs, WR, and 3rd string QB.

Well, they started THAT game, so that makes them first team.

What excuse do you have for your defense which was taken behind the wood shed? Didn't the Eagles lay 5 Tds in 7 possessions against your first team defense?

I am not here defending my team. I am pointing out how full of hot air you are. Our defense needs to do better; much better. You, on the other hand, are dancing to the high heavens with how your defense "demolished" our "first-team offense". You apparently consider allowing what would extrapolate to 468 yards and 4 TDs in a full game dominant. And you apparently consider a team playing with 4 backup O-linemen (and the backup playing LT was still rehabbing from a torn ACL, too), a 3rd string QB, 3rd/4th/5th string WRs, and 2nd/3rd string RBs to be a first-team offense.

Archived