Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

• 2 weeks later...

Good players trumps college gimmick system.

Nobody saw that coming.

But, they'll always have Osaka.

Oh.. I have an idea. Get rid of your pro bowlers. Jackson, Maclin, Mccoy, and that foles fella.

Let's replace them with underperforming scrubs.

Solid.

That moment when... You realize that pudgy little douchebag patrolling your sidelines is a racist high school coach

Took him two full years to disassemble Andy Reid's roster, but he did it!

Where is that Oregon Ducks douchebag fan that used to troll the ANFL forum posting nonstop about Chip Kelly's genius? Oh that's right, he's at home right now drinking a tall frosty mug of STFU

You know, coming into this season, I was wondering where the Redskins would even get 2 wins. No longer worried :)

Well Westy, see you next summer.

Fun fact: Can you guess who's the leading rusher for the Eagles at the half?

One Darren Sproles at 12 yards at 3 attempts.

The rushing attempts and yards from their high-priced free agents?

Murray: -4 yard (yes, negative) at 4 attempts.

Mathews: 0 yards at 0 attempts.

:D

That moment when... You realize that pudgy little douchebag patrolling your sidelines is a racist high school coach

Took him two full years to disassemble Andy Reid's roster, but he did it!

Where is that Oregon Ducks douchebag fan that used to troll the ANFL forum posting nonstop about Chip Kelly's genius? Oh that's right, he's at home right now drinking a tall frosty mug of STFU

You know, coming into this season, I was wondering where the Redskins would even get 2 wins. No longer worried :)

Well Westy, see you next summer.

You really need to come out of your shell and say what you really mean....  LOL 

I am loving watching the game. He looks completely lost. He reminds me of Steve Spurrier after we scored in bunches during preseason then could not get a 1st down in the regular season when teams started game planning.

Fun fact: Can you guess who's the leading rusher for the Eagles at the half?

One Darren Sproles at 12 yards at 3 attempts.

The rushing attempts and yards from their high-priced free agents?

Murray: -4 yard (yes, negative) at 4 attempts.

Mathews: 0 yards at 0 attempts.

:D

Chip is finding out why you need McCoy instead of Murray as once you shot the run game down, Murray is of little help where McCoy can keep you in a game all by himself.

Chip is finding out why you need McCoy instead of Murray as once you shot the run game down, Murray is of little help where McCoy can keep you in a game all by himself.

Great point - not that Zoony's were lame... :lol:  Yeah, McCoy was a dangerous receiver out of the backfield for Chippie. Murray, not so much.

Bradford is getting pounded. Must be at least 5 solid QB hits by ATL in the 1st half. 

And ATL gets the ball to start the 2nd half. 

0-1 on the way to 4-12. This game isn't close without several Matty Ice giveaways. Gonna start 0-2 next week, then split the next two to go 1-3. That team is going to quit on Chip really quick. His gimmick bull**** will get real old on a losing team. Add to that, your two primary offseason acquisitions are two horribly injury prone guys. Everyone forgets that Murray couldn't stay healthy before last year, it's overlooked because of how injury prone Bradford is. This could seriously be a disaster of a season in Philly.

In addition to 'not being able to beat playoff teams (or any game that means anything), chip can add 'can't beat rookie nfl head coaches taking over dead last ranked defenses making their nfl debut' to his resume.

Impressive.

Hey, come on, man. DMurray had 9 yards on 8 carries. Combine his blockbuster rushing stats with the stellar performance from RB RMathews and you have 13 yards on 11 carries.That's an incredible 1.18 yards per attempt from his top 2 RBs.

Yeah, I know look at their receptions. Well, they had a combined 35 yards on 7 catches. That boosts their total numbers to:

48 yards on 18 touches for a 2.67 yards per touch. Wow. 

That's something Chippy can build on. 

That moment when...No longer worried :)

Hahaha, I was going to come on here and blast all this, BUT you did a better job than me at my most sarcastic way.

I love this thread.  :lol:

...48 yards on 18 touches for a 2.67 yards per touch. Wow. 

That's something Chippy can build on. 

I can already hear Chip addressing the competition committee about adding another down.

Archived