Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chip Kelly is occupying space in all of your heads

Westbrook36

Chip Kelly hasn't done anything in the NFL except match the two best Redskins seasons in the last 23 years in his first 2 years as a head coach. 

That's not much to be proud of...

Still, I'll root for you to make a three-peat and do better than our 3 best seasons in 23 years in only 3 years as a HC!

That would be something of value!

GL HF!

Chip Kelly hasn't done anything in the NFL except match the two best Redskins seasons in the last 23 years in his first 2 years as a head coach. 

Yet he still matches Buddy Ryan in total Playoff wins as an Eagles Head Coach and 1 fewer than Rich Kotite.

WTG Chipster, keep it up!!!

The Ravens @ Eagles preseason game is in the final minutes as of this writing and the score is 33-10 Eagles.   The Eagles have thoroughly dominated the whole game in every phase.   

Bradford worked the hurry up style of offense against the Ravens 1st string D with ease and  finished his drive with a score.  The Eagles D made Flacco look flaccid.   The Eagles defenders picked off passes like they were going against some Joe Schmoe rookie.   

Sanchez played like a serviceable backup.   Matt Barkley did ok.   Tim Tebow even got on the field at the end.   He managed a drive that resulted in a field goal.

Well, scouting the Eagles from this game is straight unnerving;  while the Ravens got beat down with such a brutal fury that I'm thinking the 'Skins should have an easy ballgame to go play.   Our first team offense should score effortlessly against the Ravens' D just like what the Eagles did, huh??  Anyone?   Bueller?   

Oh Lawd in Hebbin'. 

Oh good,  Chargers @ Cards coming on NFL Nutwork...

velocet

CK gets rid of his starting QB, RB and number 1 WR and the Eagles will still score 500 points this year. If the defense performs as good as their potential, the Eagles probably win the Superbowl in blowout fashion this year.

Just like the Cowboys are predicted to for what 20 years in a row no?

The smell of fear is palpable in this thread. It looks like you all have wet yourselves.

That trash talk might intimidate your Mongolian wrestling opponents but it doesn't work here

Besides my go to panic reaction is to **** myself. I rarely if ever wet myself

So has Chip renamed the Zone Read to the "Shotgun Run"?

Kelly: Suggs' hit on Bradford wasn't on zone read: "Every shotgun run is not a zone read play," he said. "So we don't run much -- the only people we run zone read with since we been here since this past season is Timmy."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000515336/article/kelly-suggs-hit-on-bradford-wasnt-on-zone-read

I thought that was a good shot, Westy.  :lol:

Ya ole dipstick. Still have 10 fingers and 10 toes?

(that's how I sometimes check in with people after not doing so for a long time)

Archived