Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Vikings Prediction Thread: Tour de Force?

skins island connection

Oh, man, 2012. Those were the days. : )

Season ended last year @Vikings, really all depends on if we come with the same desperation as we shown hints of all year.  I feel we give a damn, but winning the turnover battle will be the difference.  Vikings defense is making plays, too, so watch out for it.  But their rookie QB deserves a heavy dose of Blitz-or-Bluff.

24-13 Redskins

I like this game. Vikings aren't dominant in any one phase of the game. Bridgewater is still raw. This is the game to bring RGIII back. A full healthy week of practice. Give him a chance to get back into the flow headed into a bye week. This was the most impressed I've been w/ the playcalling all season. Compton looked decent on the right side considering he was next to Chester. Finally Haz let the dogs of the chains and went after somebody. Breeland and Amerson looked competent and attacked the ball. Colt looked good but you could tell his arm strength is limited. DJax should've had at least 2 long TDs. RGIII may be a little rusty so his accuracy may be an issue. I don't think it will be as problematic as what we endured w/ Cousins.

Skinz-31

Vikes-17

A lot of people assuming Colt plays again? Gruden called RG3 close, I think he plays. Should be enough to avoid the letdown, offense focused for him and D knowing they better bring it in the event he has rust.

Freakish that just like last year, we are 3-5 heading to Minny and trying to get some mo going.

We never make it easy, we win 27-17.

Not sure about this one.  Minny is 9th in total D and 12th in points allowed/game, but give up 110 rushing yards per game (17th). Would love to see RG3 and the read option come back to some degree to throw them off.  Thinking we eek it out in the end off Cobra Kai's foot again.

Skins - 23

Vikings - 20

Hate to say it, let alone think it, but this has all the makings of a trap / letdown game.

- Coming off an emotional road win against a division foe (and biggest rival)

- Short work week

- Opposing coaching staff that "knows" Gruden (the Norval factor)

Screw it

'Skins 23

Raisins 16

I will be going to the game. Supposed to be low 50's/high 40's. Last year at the game, some protestors made a weak attempt of decrying the Skins Nickname. I am sure that we will see that again this year. Many differences from last year. We are now playing in outside instead of indoors and we will be facing a rookie in Bridgewater instead of Ponder. On the other hand we have Mccoy (lets hope RG3 plays). Just like the other poster said, the Vikings won last year so it's definitely our turn to win this time. We were up huge last year and we let it slip away. I got us winning 29-13. HTTR

Good news is Vikings offense is terrible.  Ranked 29th in scoring at 17.4 points per game.  They have absolutely no passing game, ranked 31st at 190 yards per.  And their QB's have a combined total of 5 passing TD's and 11 int's.  Bridgewater has only thrown 2 of those TD's in 5 games with 4 starts.  Furthermore, statistically our defense is ranked 7 against the pass so hopefully our young corners can have a repeat performance of last game, maybe gets some picks for TD this time!

63-7, Redskins.  After being down 7-0 for the entire game, Gruden unchains Alfred Morris and the skins set an NFL record with 63 points scored in the 4th quarter alone.  McCoy throws 4 touchdowns to Desean Jackson, shockingly all on slant routes from inside the 5 yard line.  Forbath accidentally knocks out Ragnar with a kick-off.

Robert's starting.  Stupid.  Haven't learned anything at all.  Guy is a known liar, has already come back too early from injury twice and they want to send him out against a team we can easily beat without him and not let him have the 2 weeks of rest?

Dumb. 

If Griffin is playing, I think this is a blowout for the skins.

If McCoy is playing, it's tight.

Griffin: 27-10
McCoy: 20-17

McCoy's game vs. Dallas was better than any performance Robert has had since 2012 so what sense does this make?  RGIII will be rusty as hell.

Robert's starting.  Stupid.  Haven't learned anything at all.  Guy is a known liar, has already come back too early from injury twice and they want to send him out against a team we can easily beat without him and not let him have the 2 weeks of rest?

Dumb. 

McCoy's game vs. Dallas was better than any performance Robert has had since 2012 so what sense does this make?  RGIII will be rusty as hell.

Really? better than even RG3 vs the bears last year? or RG3 against the chargers last year? cause if i remember correctly, RG3 was pretty good in those 2 games.

Archived