Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spider Nightmare

TD_washingtonredskins

Goddamn spider propaganda.

"Yes Billy, be nice to that innocent little Brown Recluse. After all, his family was probably here before our house was built over his home, making him sad. See the way he's rearing at you? He's pleading for our help. I can practically feel his pain flowing through me!"

Um, no ****. Thats the pain of a Recluse spider bite, and little Billy is about to get it next.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Worse bite id seen was this guy that got bit by a Diamondback Rattler (probably the worst snake you can get bitten by) out in the wilderness, and needed hours to get help. By the time he got it, his hand pretty much looked like he tried to block a spear from Scorpion. Massive hole

In my early 20s I lived in an apartment that had a brown recluse infestation. Never got bit

The property manager put a glue trap behind my washing machine and it had 3 BR on it within 48 hours.

As for black widows, those ****ers are all over the place. I refuse to pick up anything that's been laying on the ground for a period of time without gloves. It's almost a guarantee there will be a black widow

Someone told me black widows only build their web where there is sun exposure. I think that's true, I've never seen a black widow in a dark corner of a garage, etc

10$ says you dump one of them thick, big country ****roaches on PJ's head and he'll sing a note higher than Minnie Riperton.

****roaches, crickets, et al wouldn't bother me. Let me know when Crickets and ****roches start spinning annoying webs deliberately in high traffic areas for you, or sending you to the hospital with one bite, for daring to mindlessly swipe at them when they are invading marked territory. Spiders must die.

Nah, but I'd swipe it off as fast as I could, Mr. Miyagi style.

We are moving, and I moved some bikes that had sat in our rental garage for 10 months. I pulled them away from the wall, and boom....several big ass wolf spiders scurry off. Nope.

Straight to the car, ran to wally world. Got spider spray and bug foggers, and nuked the garage from orbit. Came back a few hours later....a dozen dead spiders all over the garage floor, trying to outrun the scythe of the reaper. Enjoy death, ****es.

Happened to me a couple of months ago when we dove into the junkyard our side yard had become after 2 90+ mph windstorms,(with rain),and basically ignoring it. Horrible. Came across a Black Widow living in a cinder block that was a border part our garden a couple of years ago. I sprayed the ****,(she was a big girl),and she retreated back into the block. Little bit later I checked and she was coming back out,slowly I picked her up with a small branch that was laying nearby,(my wife was not happy with that),then stepped on it. After that,I sprayed bug killer on just about everything out there then let it sit for 24 hours. Sure enough,found all kinds of dead bugs including the Black Widow variety. 

• Like 1

I work in south Florida in a preserve... Banana spiders are some nasty looking spiders, and massive too! However, they do not bite and are harmless to humans. They sure do like to build there webs right at my face level though and coming face-to-face with those bad boys is like chugging a laxative.

• Like 1

I work in south Florida in a preserve... Banana spiders are some nasty looking spiders, and massive too! However, they do not bite and are harmless to humans. They sure do like to build there webs right at my face level though and coming face-to-face with those bad boys is like chugging a laxative.

Not entirely true in regards to the banana spider. Just thought you should know. ;)

With regards to the bite of the animal — it is potent, but it’s nowhere near deadly for humans. The type of poison is similar to that used by black widows, but much less powerful. What you can typically expect from a bite is some redness, discomfort, blisters, and possible swelling — this should all pass within a day or two though. Of course there are those that may possess allergies to the venom, in which case it could be much more dangerous.

Edited by EBoz

• 2 weeks later...

I sense a plot here. First,they invade a house or two,then they move to the schools. ;)

http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/tri_state/pennsylvania/venomous-spiders-force-closure-of-pa-school/article_3fb64180-ba45-5f87-a714-2da82e9ce8e5.html

Venomous spiders force closure of Pa. school

MERCERSBURG, Pa. — The Tuscarora School District in Franklin County, Pa., has closed one of its elementary schools while exterminators treat the building for an infestation of venomous spiders.

Tuscarora School District Superintendent Charles Prijatelj said in a news release that he met with Tuscarora School Board members, the director of facilities, the principal of Montgomery Elementary School and the district’s pest control-management company after brown recluse spiders were discovered in the school's library.

The staff began to notice small spiders in isolated areas of the building, which were identified as brown recluse spiders, which are generally afraid of humans, Prijatelj said.

*Click Link For More* 

• 3 weeks later...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/thousands-spiders-spin-mega-web-spans-hundreds-feet/story?id=33011151

HOME

Thousands of Spiders Spin Mega-Web That Spans Hundreds of Feet

Thousands of spiders are working together on an enormous web in Rowlett, Texas, and has become an unlikely attraction for visitors eager to check out the intricate structure that stretches hundreds of feet.

*Click Link For More*

• 2 weeks later...

I was leaving a friends house last Sunday, in the general area of Fairfax hospital.  Myself and a few other friends nearly walked into a giant web that was spanning part of the sidewalk.  The ****er sitting in the middle of that web was the size of an unshelled peanut.  We almost became his dinner.  I backed away slowly, and continued to my car, keeping my face towards it at all times in case he decided to pounce.