Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spider Nightmare

TD_washingtonredskins

I've been having a regular dream lately that involves critters. I walk into my room and it's completely clear. I walk in again, and there are nightmare creatures all over the place. I'm talking about foot long spiders that look like they've bred with crabs and other crustaceans.

Can you imagine that? A foot long spider with barnacles, thick limbs, and huge pinchers?

In fact, I had that dream last night. ****'s scary, son.

I've been having a regular dream lately that involves critters. I walk into my room and it's completely clear. I walk in again, and there are nightmare creatures all over the place. I'm talking about foot long spiders that look like they've bred with crabs and other crustaceans.

Can you imagine that? A foot long spider with barnacles, thick limbs, and huge pinchers?

sigmund.jpg

Tell me about your muzzah

• Like 1

Hopefully next time your dream equips you with a flamethrower

Tell me about your muzzah

Ole Sigmund. Perhaps I'm afraid of barnacled genetalia? I mean, who wouldn't be, right?

were there any cigars or bananas in your dream?

There were not. There were no cylindrical objects in my dream, that I can remember.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone needs me I'll be inside.  Forever.

http://www.livescience.com/50856-spider-rain-explained.html

Millions of tiny spiders recently fell from the sky in Australia, alarming residents whose properties were suddenly covered with not only the creepy critters, but also mounds of their silky threads. But that's not where the frightful news ends: Experts say that such arachnid rains aren't as uncommon as you might think.

This month's spider downpour in the country's Southern Tablelands region is just the most recent example of a phenomenon commonly known as "spider rain" or, in some circles, "angel hair," because of the silky, hairlike threads the spiders leave behind. Ian Watson, who lives in the region affected by the spooky shower, took to Facebook to describe what this strange "weather" looks like, according to the Goulburn Post.

"Anyone else experiencing this "Angel Hair" or maybe aka millions of spiders falling from the sky right now? I'm 10 minutes out of town, and you can clearly see hundreds of little spiders floating along with their webs and my home is covered in them. Someone call a scientist!” Watson wrote on the Goulburn Community Forum Facebook page.

Ugh.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but if I stomp on one and 100 babies go flying out like roaches in the daylight - I'm liable to start screaming like a girl.

Scratch that, I'll probably pass out.  That made every inch of me twitch.

Nope.

Ugh.

I'm not afraid of spiders, but if I stomp on one and 100 babies go flying out like roaches in the daylight - I'm liable to start screaming like a girl.

Scratch that, I'll probably pass out. That made every inch of me twitch.

Nope.

Don't pass out...it's what they want. You pass out and they can then crawl into your nose...eat your brains and steal your soul...

• Like 1

If anyone needs me I'll be inside.  Forever.

No use. They'll all just tunnel their way inside and destroy you.... Or teleport

At least if you run outside they'll probably make it quick and relatively painless. Unless you happen to be wearing an inpenetrable bio-suit of some kind (unlikely).

Edited by Mr. Sinister

I was in the shower last night, and noticed a curled up spider, that i thought was dead... i nudged my foot over to try to wash it down the drain, and the little sneak had been been playing possum.  it uncurled into a really big wolf spider, and leapt up onto my leg and started to dash up my leg.....

i was surprised!

surprised by the fact that it really didn;t bother me at all.   You all are a bunch of mincing pantywaists :)

• Like 2

I was in the shower last night, and noticed a curled up spider, that i thought was dead... i nudged my foot over to try to wash it down the drain, and the little sneak had been been playing possum. it uncurled into a really big wolf spider, and leapt up onto my leg and started to dash up my leg.....

i was surprised!

surprised by the fact that it really didn;t bother me at all. You all are a bunch of mincing pantywaists :)

That's because your scenario never really happened. I call BS. If it did happen, I would bet you'd be on the floor still crying

• Like 1

That's because your scenario never really happened. I call BS. If it did happen, I would bet you'd be on the floor still crying

Either that, or he would've slipped and hit his head and passed out and wake up trapped in a spider web having his bodily fluids slowly sucked out.
  • Like 1