Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Spider Nightmare

TD_washingtonredskins

Deadly spider hitches a ride in the groceries

A young British family has been left traumatised after they discovered the world's most lethal spider with a sac full of eggs hiding in their groceries.

Tim, a father of two from South London, was preparing breakfast when he unpacked a bunch of bananas from his home delivered groceries and saw a long-legged Brazilian wandering spider.

1413853210298.jpg

He dropped the bananas in a fright, pinning one of the spider's legs in the process. But the aggressive arachnid ripped the leg off to make an escape.

A quick search online revealed what he was up against -  a spider which holds the record for being the world's deadliest. The Brazilian wandering is responsible for 14 deaths, although a powerful antidote is now available.

Click on the link for the full article

Deadly spider hitches a ride in the groceries

A young British family has been left traumatised after they discovered the world's most lethal spider with a sac full of eggs hiding in their groceries.

Your post had me worried at first.  God's country doesn't have venomous creatures, which got me to thinking Billy Bremner had deserted us, until I read it was in London which despite the ongoing internet hoax isn't a part of England/Britain.

Phew, panic over.

I'm glad he killed it, better off dead.

They tried to take xenomorphs back alive in "Aliens," and we saw how that turned out. **** that thing, I'm glad it's dead. Tree huggers that are mad the spider was killed can go suck an egg.

I'm glad he killed it, better off dead.

They tried to take xenomorphs back alive in "Aliens," and we saw how that turned out. **** that thing, I'm glad it's dead. Tree huggers that are mad the spider was killed can go suck an egg.

• Like 1

nope

At some point you have to question evolution ... and wonder if the origin of a predator that hides under a trapdoor in order to surprise, catch and drag the victims back to their lair to be consumed isn't the work of a demonic superbeing.

• Like 2

My daughter made this with two facts and one opinion card listed around the hat:

Fact 1 - Spiderse have 8 leg's.

Fact 2 - Black-widd's ar DaJerris. 

Opinion - Spider'se ar Sckarre.

Written as appears on said cards.  If you can't unencrypt six year old writings, let me know lol.

Fact 3 - Spiderse have 8 i's

Come on, what a terrible drawing of a Black-Widd

Edited by PokerPacker