Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on Cousins and the next few weeks

You guys are rats making me be the voice of reason when I am as frustrated as any of you. As high as you were the last two weeks you can't let the stinker be defining either.

But man, what a stinker.

This game doesn't define him just like last week doesn't

It does provide a wonderful example of why I kept saying over and over again to stop making such a big deal out of a two game sample size

Last week was much better than what cousins average game will likely look like. This week was much worse than what his average game will look like

The giants are not afraid of Cousins and it shows. They are sitting on routes, turning their backs to the line of scrimmage and taking away our weapons rendering Kirk ineffective. THIS is why RG3 is so special. He makes you have to cover the entire field, and he's deadly accurate. Kirk just needs to settle down and stop trying to be the savior. Just be the back up and throw an accurate pass.

RG3 isn't special lol. Face it, we don't have a good QB on our roster.

Hey Danny ... listen up ... going to the Caps game tomorrow ... and another on the 5th.  In fact ... I have seasons tickets ... and a Caps sweater ... and a freakin stupid cowbell.  PLEASE give me a reason not to be 'all in' on ice ... please

Um cuz they're the ****ing Caps??!!

The biggest chokers in the city?

And actually bigger losers than the Skins.

You'll see after Ovi stops even skating into the Caps zone

he's got 10 days to get over tonight and make up for this cluster**** of a performance...just put it behind you, Kirk. We need to as well.

And again, as said by many of us on this thread...stop being in a rush to bury Griffin and anoint Cousins. And along the same lines, don't be in a rush to use this game to prop up RG3 and piss all over Cousins. Don't be one of those week-to-week fans who can't see beyond his immediate emotion.

he's got 10 days to get over tonight and make up for this cluster**** of a performance...just put it behind you, Kirk. We need to as well.

And again, as said by many of us on this thread...stop being in a rush to bury Griffin and anoint Cousins. And along the same lines, don't be in a rush to use this game to prop up RG3 and piss all over Cousins. Don't be one of those week-to-week fans who can't see beyond his immediate emotion.

Hey BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 doesn't even watch the game.  He doesn't have a right to an opinion if you turn off the Redskins as early as he did IMO.

It time to start scouting QBs that are coming out next year and 2016.

Robert will get his shot when healthy, but sooner or later he will get hurt again. Then we will have to draft a new franchise QB.  Probably to go along with a new coach, new gm in 2016.

Our problems are much deeper than QB play.

Seriously, this team is bad at just about every position. Name me one position where we're solid. Wide receiver, maybe?

The giants are not afraid of Cousins and it shows. They are sitting on routes, turning their backs to the line of scrimmage and taking away our weapons rendering Kirk ineffective. THIS is why RG3 is so special. He makes you have to cover the entire field, and he's deadly accurate. Kirk just needs to settle down and stop trying to be the savior. Just be the back up and throw an accurate pass.  

That is what we started to see in the 2nd half of the Eagles game.  It's what a number of posters were pointing out as a major difference between the Cousins and RGIII toolset, yet at least a handful of other posters laughed at our posts.  I hate to say "I told you so", but "I told you so".

Kirk's having a **** game but I don't think he's nearly as bad as he looks tonight. Not saying he's a future HOFer but I think he's a good QB. 

Our defense and special teams have looked like ass as well. 

Kirk is not as bad as he is showing tonight, and he is not as good as he showed vs. the Eagles.  They were both anomalies.  He is an average QB who could win you a game here and there but is not consistent enough to be a franchise QB.  That's what he is.

Archived