Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terminator Fans: Prepare to Puke

d0ublestr0ker0ll

I loved T1, T2 and TSalvation. I also loved the series, I thought it was pretty cool.  I read that they are in the works for another TV series called Terminator: Project Skynet

T2 is easily one of my top 5 movies of all time.  I just hope they do the next movie and TV series justice.

Once I heard Ahnold was being recast, I abandoned ship.

Once I heard Ahnold was being recast, I abandoned ship.

I didn't even know he was cast for it.  That's gonna horrible.  I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts.  

Wonder how they're going to explain the Terminator aging 25 years.  

It'll be awful.  Should have just left it at T2.  T3 was alright, I guess.  

They can do a lot of stuff with CGI, but this is not a good idea imo.  I really hope they don't try and make up some bull**** saying that he's a new model T-whatever who's cyborg skin ages over time so they can appear more human and not draw attention or something like that.

The only other thing I can think of is a **** ton of makeup/CGI and have him get half his face melted off early on in the movie so we are looking at part metal skull and bloody cover-up on the flesh part.

I didn't even know he was cast for it.  That's gonna horrible.  I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts.  

They can do a lot of stuff with CGI, but this is not a good idea imo.  I really hope they don't try and make up some bull**** saying that he's a new model T-whatever who's cyborg skin ages over time so they can appear more human and not draw attention or something like that.

The only other thing I can think of is a **** ton of makeup/CGI and have him get half his face melted off early on in the movie so we are looking at part metal skull and bloody cover-up on the flesh part.

Yup.... last time I checked on IMDB, he was in the credits

• 10 months later...

That puts it where?  Between Sharknado and Sharknado 2?

lmao.  unfortunately.

Even Arnold probably knows this movie sucks.  But Hollywood throws buckets of money at him to keep putting out Terminator movies, so why not? 

Look at the rotten numbers, man.  It's depressing.

Terminator         100%

Terminator 2      92%

Terminator 3      70%

Terminator 4      33%

Terminator 5      23%

tumblr_inline_nq1pturzy01rrje9w_500.gif

Yo, Ahnold.  We love you, bro.  But maybe its best if you stop coming back....

Sharknado                     82%

Sharknado 2                  59%

Entrails of the Virgin      32%

Terminator 19                23%

ENTRAILS OF THE VIRGIN scored higher.  This isn't even a movie.  It's once scene filmed from 5 different angles and is the most boring garbage ever.  Had to watch it in college, lost a bet. 

Doesn't bode well for Kahleesi.

Well, T:G has jumped up to 23% from 14% on Rotten over the last few days.  :unsure:

Yeah, I saw that too.  Hate to say it, but this franchise peaked in 1991 with T2 (don't think I'll get any arguments on that one).  Linda Hamilton played Sarah Connor perfectly in T2.  Dare I say that the biggest problem with T3, Salvation and potentially this one is the franchise's insistence on having a strong female "tough guy" lead or supporting character in each of the those sequels?  Just not buying it after seeing Linda Hamilton in T2.

There was a terminator 4 and 5?

There was a Terminator 4 (Terminator: Salvation), and it was good.

**** Rotten Tomatoes

And I knew this movie would suck the moment I saw the first trailer. Awful. If there is remotely any kind of twist that makes this even halfway make sense, the marketing/advertising guys failed hard.

Archived