Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

Tandler is doing a little Q&A on twitter

More fuel for the Ryan Grant man-crushes

He should play a quarter or two. He is an absolute, 100% mortal lock for the 53. RT @jeffpop5: Do you think Ryan Gran is a lock on the 53?

Redd told me he should play a lot in the second half. RT @SkinsfanJW21: have you heard anything on rb playing time tonight?

Lots of tweets popping up as game time approaches. I'm really busy at work or I'd sit here and post em all

I think he’ll run more than most think he will. RT @YasirJawad: is this team still a run first team under Gruden?

He’s done nothing to distinguish himself. Wrong side of bubble IMO. RT @DC_5kINs: @diehardskins21 Any thoughts on Minnifield at CB?

I have to say, those new RGIII shoes are straight butt.

Total and utter agreement.

To each their own, I am going to be rocking them if they feel right. 

HarDwork,,,Mike Jones ‏@MikeJonesWaPo  7m

Ryan Clark is running the steps here at FedEx Field. He's not playing tonight because of a mild hamstring strain. #Redskins

Spencer Long but maybe not until midseason. RT @jimmydolanmsg: which OL do u see pushing one of the current starters for a start job?

Has a hamstring, won’t play tonight. RT @Gcdaniels2: second part: is P. Thomas healthy?

Depth chart doesn't mean much. Moss likely but not a lock. @SpanishKey96: With Moss being the #1 PR mean he's a lock for the 53 man roster?

Depth chart doesn't mean much. Moss likely but not a lock. @SpanishKey96: With Moss being the #1 PR mean he's a lock for the 53 man roster?

I'm not giving up hope (not that I have any to give up). You'll have to pardon my skepticism at the thought of the defense making that big a jump. I'll believe it when I see it.

Mine too. We still don't have a secondary, I think Rak is overrated, and our d-line doesn't push protection.

Then there's Haslett. I wasn't impressed by him with Nawlins, Saint Louie or Pitt and I'm still waiting for a single positive season here in DC.

Either him or Aldrick. We’ll see. RT @HailSkinz: With DJax and Garcon out tonight will Ryan Grant start opposite Andre Roberts?

Pretty cool watching rookies step out onto FedEx field for the first time as professional athletes. #Redskins

If I had to bet now I’d say no. But he’ll have his chance in 4 games. RT @blumfest_nation: Is Seastrunk likely to make 53?

UH, I don't know, but he crazy tho, injured hammy or just wants to get out of preseason? hahaaaa. Roger O ‏@NairobitoDC  3m

"@NBCdianna: Ryan Clark is running stairs here at Fed Ex... The lower level of the entire stadium. #Redskins"

Joking aside I get it.

Ryan believes in himself and his ability to lead the secondary.

He's trying to instill confidence in them.

He's trying to 'speak it' into being.

He's writing checks and will be accountable for them being cashed.

And he'll hold them accountable also.

He's talking the talk now in belief that Amerson, Hall, Meriweather, Orakpo, Kerrigan and Hatcher will be able to walk the walk

My top 5 "take aways" from tonight's game:

1.  How good is Is RG14.

2.  Will the Skins D stop the run, stop the short over-the-middle crossing route, and avoid giving up the big play on third down.

3.  Performance of the 2nd String OL .... giving insight as to who will stick and who will not.

4.  ST improvement ... if any.

5.  Position battle winners:  Cousins v. McCoy; Forbath v. Hocker, Thompson v. Redd v.Seastrunk.

Will both the front end and the back end of our defense play the same.  Last season and a lot of 2012, it always seemed to me that when the front was playing aggressively the back was playing under control then the front would play to control the lanes and the back would play aggressively.

Rich Tandler@Rich_TandlerCSN 1m

Either him or Aldrick. We’ll see. RT @HailSkinz: With DJax and Garcon out tonight will Ryan Grant start opposite Andre Roberts?

Dianna Marie Russini@NBCdianna 2m

Pretty cool watching rookies step out onto FedEx field for the first time as professional athletes. #Redskins

Rich Tandler@Rich_TandlerCSN 1m

If I had to bet now I’d say no. But he’ll have his chance in 4 games. RT @blumfest_nation: Is Seastrunk likely to make 53?

Id start Robinson and give him the work. We know what Moss is bringing to the table so why play him and not let Robinson get the work so he can prove himself?

Joking aside I get it.

Ryan believes in himself and his ability to lead the secondary.

He's trying to instill confidence in them.

He's trying to 'speak it' into being.

He's writing checks and will be accountable for them being cashed.

And he'll hold them accountable also.

He's talking the talk now in belief that Amerson, Hall, Meriweather, Orakpo, Kerrigan and Hatcher will be able to walk the walk

Yeah, no joke, he is a leader and that is where he is going to take us. 

New Special Teams Coach Ben Kotwica #Redskins pic.twitter.com/MF489P0cB3

Bud1-8VIQAAHEO-.jpg

Thirstiest media chick I've ever seen.

Apparently she is pretty Hot, I thought they meant looking, but was swiftly corrected. 

Intend to live-tweet all four qtrs tonight. Tune in or unfollow as you see fit.

Few thoughts-

Bacardi Rambo (yes Bacardi, doing a 720 and still getting a defense is a drunken warrior...) as a 6th rounder gets a tough deal.  Lower pciks like Compton, Crawford, Minnifield and others that were hurt or learning slow get the beneift of the doubt.  Safety starter out of the gate not even Sean Taylor could say.  Maybe he never comes around, but give him a year under Clark and see if things change.

On defense safety play was a big reason we struggled and tackling.  Fletch had lost a step and Robinson hopefully changes that.  Top 5 (or 10) is certainly a stretch, but I'll give Clark some benefit of knowing a good defense over what we are basically expecting.

All the rating Dianna as 5, I really wonder more how 'scales' go in peoples minds.  On a 10 scale, 5 is below average and with all the fat chicks in the world, I think your math skills are weak at best.

With Grant looking good and Baker/Hatcher looking good...any thoughts on Moss/Bowen being cut over money owed?  I think anything we have left over this year can be rolled over.

Excited for the game tonight, even if it counts for little to nothing.

#tbt great photo of a great group of guys including the late Sean Taylor. pic.twitter.com/6Os4ew81IK

Bud5skuCAAE6xXv.jpg

Few thoughts-

Bacardi Rambo (yes Bacardi, doing a 720 and still getting a defense is a drunken warrior...) as a 6th rounder gets a tough deal.  Lower pciks like Compton, Crawford, Minnifield and others that were hurt or learning slow get the beneift of the doubt.  Safety starter out of the gate not even Sean Taylor could say.  Maybe he never comes around, but give him a year under Clark and see if things change.

On defense safety play was a big reason we struggled and tackling.  Fletch had lost a step and Robinson hopefully changes that.  Top 5 (or 10) is certainly a stretch, but I'll give Clark some benefit of knowing a good defense over what we are basically expecting.

All the rating Dianna as 5, I really wonder more how 'scales' go in peoples minds.  On a 10 scale, 5 is below average and with all the fat chicks in the world, I think your math skills are weak at best.

With Grant looking good and Baker/Hatcher looking good...any thoughts on Moss/Bowen being cut over money owed?  I think anything we have left over this year can be rolled over.

Excited for the game tonight, even if it counts for little to nothing.

I liked that post, but was out of likes. I think you are right there is a chance Bowen goes, but gut sez Moss stays, can return, can play slot, good locker room guy. 

I can't wait to just see some Redskins football and I have a strange feeling that on our 1st possession, we're going to see some sort of Griffin scramble. I feel like he just wants to show everyone a flash of his 2012 speed and agility to keep defenses guessing.

It's going to be fun however to see our depth and how Grant, Redd, Thompson, Hoffman and others play.

A bunch of people tweeting negative crap about Desean being out, hahaha, some think it is for the season. wow. 

#Redskins announce D.Jackson, Porter, Garcon, Thomas, Porter, McGlynn, Caussin are "not expected to play" tonight vs. Patriots.

I can't wait to just see some Redskins football and I have a strange feeling that on our 1st possession, we're going to see some sort of Griffin scramble. I feel like he just wants to show everyone a flash of his 2012 speed and agility to keep defenses guessing.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this happened.

Archived