Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

I think it's important to keep in mind that any more than 3-4 wins over last year is not likely. We were so dreadful last season that 6-10 should not be considered failure. (Which is really sad, but we are who we are.)

I don't buy this. Considering who our receivers were in 2012 when we won the division, who was on our DL, and RGIII being a rookie, I think we have a very fair chance to win this division. Granted the Eagles are going to be tough but, the boys and midgets right now don't impress me at all with what they have. Plus the Eagles have a tougher schedule than us, minus DJ from last year. Its going to be close but I think we take the division.

• Philly and their fanbase have all of a sudden gotten ****y and annoying recently since their recent season. I hope we beat them twice this year and Desean Jackson has a HOF performance in both meetings. lol

When has their fan base been reasonable and pleasant? 

I'd take a Kelvin Bryant right now.

I loved that guy, but he brought nicked to a new level. 

Somebody let Dianna know, Brady available for extended interviews.....ESPN 980 ‏@ESPNRadio980  13m

Via @jeffphowe, Tom Brady will not play in tonight's preseason game against the #Redskins. Ryan Mallett will start.

I loved that guy, but he brought nicked to a new level. 

I know, damn shame too 'cuz when he played he played hard,but he got in games and contributed, at this point I'd take that from some of the walking wounded w/ oh-so-much "potential" that hasn't done jack**** for us yet.

Per the Washington Post:

" Bruce Allen will have a role on game days beyond greeting the tail-gaters at FedEx Field. He’ll be up in the booth helping with the decision-making on replays and when to challenge calls or not, Gruden said."

Does this concern anyone besides me?

At first glance, that raised an eyebrow for me too.  But in reality, Bruce just sitting there being another set of eyes looking at the monitor probably isn't that big a deal.  Our previous replay watching guys haven't been that great before now.  It's worth a shot.

Tell you what guys Rambo better show something in these PR games or I think he is gone. The only thing going for him right now is we are very thin at FS.

I think our 1st round pick goes to FS next year.  He needs to show or he's gone.

At first glance, that raised an eyebrow for me too.  But in reality, Bruce just sitting there being another set of eyes looking at the monitor probably isn't that big a deal.  Our previous replay watching guys haven't been that great before now.  It's worth a shot.

How about Bruce is doing his job as the GM overseeing all areas? He is monitoring how the Redskins in the booth are functioning and that is his job. 

But don't worry - I'll be at the stadium tonight tweeting uniform updates, crowd counts and toppings promos.

Rick is on a roll.

Watching previews anxious to get in that stadium tonight. One of the main things I'll be paying close attention to is Jay Gruden's sideline demeanor. Very important to a team's success. Teams usually take on the personalities of their HC. 

http://www.nbc12.com/clip/10448117/redskins-and-patriots-prepare-for-preseason-opener

I heard Jay is not starting tonight and Haslett is starting. It's preseason after all. 

How about Bruce is doing his job as the GM overseeing all areas? He is monitoring how the Redskins in the booth are functioning and that is his job. 

Monitoring how they do their job and actually being the one doing the job are two different things though.  

'

It's the never ending thirst on this board for hoping untalented players make the roster.  There is a reason all these guys are available.  I don't remember one of these man crushes who has made a difference on any Redskins team.

I remember Ryan Clark and Antonio Pierce come to mind.

I hope BA doesn't think he's 'that guy' who never would miss a challenge call.

I watch games with one of my idiot friends (Eagles fan) who insists if an NFL team gave him 200 K a year he would assure them 85% wins on challenges. And also what not to challenge.

However, he will not be liable for 'spot' challenges. 1st downs, TDs, Etc. what a douche.

I hope this isn't BA walking around like know it all

Archived