Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

just gonna say one more comment since Cooleyfan said something but to answer your question, there's been no word on Seastrunk...  hope he signs with us, but he may not... i'm sure we'll be fine if he doesn't.....

bro.. don't worry about it... i know a lot of people that make sure they have ALL their players having the same bye week... of course they know they'll lose that week but if it's only that week, they're happy... rock on!

Paul, I don't think you get the Eddie Royal bit during FA a couple of years ago...it was hilarious!  My post was in reference to that bruh.

HTTR1

Paul, I don't think you get the Eddie Royal bit during FA a couple of years ago...it was hilarious!  My post was in reference to that bruh.

HTTR1

you're talking about the morton's comment?  didn't we have that with a lot of prospective players?  eddie did a fine job with us, as did a few others that made it that far...  /sarcasm....   lol

Archived