Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official ES Training Camp Tweets feat. DC9 (Super Whatnot Gluton FREE Almond Milk Enriched edition)

Hope this works

Nope I suck at this

It was a tweet by Jr of a picture of camo "Redskins" helmet

Just copy and paste the words of the tweet in your post 

Then, right click the image in the tweet. You should have an option to copy image url. Use the insert image function in the toolbar above where you're typing your post and paste the url.

This is that url:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwPJoDrCIAApEeC.jpg

Decent landing spot for Michael Sam if he's cut by the Rams, maybe? Rotate him in a couple plays a game until Smith gets back and sell a ton of merchandise in the process. Though it seems every Cowboy fan on Twitter seems to want Jerry to pick him up

The only result suggesting the same for the Redskins in the past 24 hours came from Jerry Hairston, who doesn't count cause he's a National.

I think he's played well this preseason, but it's nice to have the luxury of not being desperate enough on defense to salivate over the prospects of bringing in another team's seventh round pick.

Wasn't it one of the DB's from San Fran who said he wouldn't play with a gay teammate?

Don't think Helu makes the team. Seastrunk is a much better back IMO, and has a lot more upside.

You and I had a HUGE disagreement about this which took up a couple pages in this thread. I told you I would definitely give you your props if you were right... but at this point you definitely stand corrected bro.

You and I had a HUGE disagreement about this which took up a couple pages in this thread. I told you I would definitely give you your props if you were right... but at this point you definitely stand corrected bro.

Meh, Lache certainly looked better in the preseason, but the coaching staff went for experience. Helu has never really impressed me and as good as he is supposed to be catching the ball, Lache looked ALOT better. Anyways, you were right. I stand corrected.

Meh, Lache certainly looked better in the preseason, but the coaching staff went for experience. Helu has never really impressed me and as good as he is supposed to be catching the ball, Lache looked ALOT better. Anyways, you were right. I stand corrected.

Respect.

Well, to be fair to you, Helu's last starts came smack dab in the middle of puberty for you. You probably had other things in mind... ;)

Spoken like someone who just started following the Redskins this preseason lol...

Spoken like someone who just started following the Redskins this preseason lol...

Yeah, that's me. Let's just discard the fact that Seastrunk gained more yards in a single catch than Helu did his entire preseason. Or the fact that in 2013 Helu had more dropped passes than missed tackles forced and only played on 3rd and long or in garbage time. Only reason why Helu made the team is 1. Experience 2. Pass pro.

Yeah, that's me. Let's just discard the fact that Seastrunk gained more yards in a single catch than Helu did his entire preseason. Or the fact that in 2013 Helu had more dropped passes than missed tackles forced and only played on 3rd and long or in garbage time. Only reason why Helu made the team is 1. Experience 2. Pass pro.

If you're absolutely dead set on ignoring every single thing Helu has done in the regular season and insisting that this preseason should define him as a pass catcher out of the backfield, then I'm being generous by saying you must have only started following the Skins a few months ago.

And both RBs only caught 2 catches this preseason. Seastrunk's other catch was for 8 yards. And both of his were against 5th stringers in the 2nd half of the last preseason game. So again...if you feel that one singular catch for 80 yards should outweigh all of Helu's 80+ catches against starters in the regular season...well, I'm not sure I can come up with a generous enough way to state what I think lol...

If you're absolutely dead set on ignoring every single thing Helu has done in the regular season and insisting that this preseason should define him as a pass catcher out of the backfield, then I'm being generous by saying you must have only started following the Skins a few months ago.

And both RBs only caught 2 catches this preseason. Seastrunk's other catch was for 8 yards. And both of his were against 5th stringers in the 2nd half of the last preseason game. So again...if you feel that one singular catch for 80 yards should outweigh all of Helu's 80+ catches against starters in the regular season...well, I'm not sure I can come up with a generous enough way to state what I think lol...

I was talking about the preseason. I said in his minimum opportunities, Lache has looked better than Helu. Only had 2 catches, one of which was an 80 yard Td. That's an element that Helu has never brought to the redskins. He's a guy who catches the ball, but doesn't make people miss and goes down easily. What exactly has Helu done of note catching the ball since the 2011 49ers game? 37 catches for 296 yards. Nothing really noteworthy. I'm saying that while you can teach pass pro and catching the ball, you cannot teach the pure speed and quickness that Helu can only wish he had.

If I was Lache I think I would head to the Saints Brees and the speedy turf. We clearly didn't want him despite a decent camp, so at this point I do not expect him back to our PS.  I wish he was here though, I want to start trying to develop backs, and not expect perfection in year one. These scat or hands backs almost always need time to develop.  He is likely not a difference maker this year sure, but do not think Helu is a change of pace back / difference maker at this point either. Helu is becoming a good all around player, but not a game changer. No one to game plan against. 

At least we have Colt McCoy to fall back on, as we ponder life with somewhat 1 dimensional backs for yet another year. Lucky for us we are deep at WR, but will we see more than 3 on the field at a time for Robert, not bunched, finally?

never discount your draft when the season hasn't started.. i'm sure you did just fine... :)

well, 7/16 players on my team have a week 10 BYE week, which my brother said is going to screw me cause it will cause me to not have as many points. plus after drafting 3 redskins players (RG3, AlMo and Helu), my brother texted me telling me to not draft only Redskins players, and to mix it up). but i agree with you, i think I'm going to do just fine this season :D

No more fantasy football talk!  Has Lache Seastrunk signed with us yet?

just gonna say one more comment since Cooleyfan said something but to answer your question, there's been no word on Seastrunk...  hope he signs with us, but he may not... i'm sure we'll be fine if he doesn't.....

well, 7/16 players on my team have a week 10 BYE week..

bro.. don't worry about it... i know a lot of people that make sure they have ALL their players having the same bye week... of course they know they'll lose that week but if it's only that week, they're happy... rock on!

Archived