Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

like vis, i also thought it was ridiculous that brick's men didn't just open fire on the rebels.

I noticed the same thing. Maybe they forgot to put their contacts in and couldn't really see anything at that distance. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Also one if the angry villagers brought a snow shovel to the epic street fight. I can't imagine there is any home in America in which that's the best choice. :)

I didn't like the fact that Det. Lance was so easily able to identify Roy as Arsenal. He knew who Sara was. So all those Detective skills and you can't figure out that the Arrow is Oliver Queen. Dude was gone for five years, shows back up, and here comes this new guy in a green hood. Sara shows back up and you still can't make the connection. Unless Lance knows and just keeping it to himself.

Neither is Sin. Plus I wonder how ape**** Oliver is going to go when he learns. 

Maybe this is the writers way to put Laurel back into a normal role. 

I hope so

No one is but thy aren't selling her as a hero. That why she's clumsy and more likely to be a liability than an asset. She's basically an angry person in a costume swinging that staff around recklessly.

There's nothing believable about anything she has done. Every line she has seems awkward and forced. Just a terrible writing decision. Lotz was okay but everything about Cassidy in this role seems insanely forced and cumbersome.

So what do you all think of Ollie's return and decision?

If Thea's father was capable of training him to defeat Ra, he wouldn't have devised the scheme to force Oliver to fight him for him. Obviously Merlyn knows he can't defeat him, so what can he teach Oliver that will have a different result? To me, it just seems like a plot device to keep Thea's father relevant and prolong the eventual relationship of Oliver and Felicity. Her reasoning for being angry at him is paper thin. 

Her character is really becoming annoying.  Kill off the whiney ****. You can find some other hottie to replace her with, someone less annoying and whiney.

No..........NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

I just think she's a bad actress.

And always has been. 

So John Diggle may really be John Stewart, but before the ring.

Interesting...

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2015/02/10/will-arrow-s-john-diggle-become-the-green-lantern-2679364?lt_source=external,manual

He's a good actor. I think he'd make a pretty awesome Green Lantern. Just hope it doesn't take him away from Arrow. Diggle is my favorite character.

Archived