Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm sure it will consist of Ollie killing Ra's, then giving the role over to either Nyssa (or Maseo Yamashiro).

Although..if they ever wanted to do a good storyline..they would have Malcolm Merlin take over the role as the new Ra's. 

Hmmm...maybe I should go write for the show. Of course I threw out a lot of crazy predictions this year for the show. :P

I gotta say that I kinda liked how the whole season Team Arrow was struggling with the Assassins Guild and the Flash comes in to rescue the crew and subdues all the bad guys in under ten seconds. Just not in their League. Mind you, if he took five more seconds he could have taken out Ras and given everyone a much easier and happier ending.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.blastr.com/2015-5-26/arrow-had-big-plans-harley-quinn-least-suicide-squad

The CW's hit series Arrow dropped a nice Harley Quinn easter egg a while back, but it turns out they had much bigger plans. At least, they did before Suicide Squad came along.

Series co-star Willa Holland, aka Thea Queen, was chatting about what could’ve been during a recent appearance at the MCM comic-book convention in London. According to Holland, the Arrowproducers had wider ambitions beyond that pigtailed cameo at ARGUS — but the bigwigs at DC locked the character down after Margot Robbie was tapped to play Harley in David Ayer’s upcoming Suicide Squad flick.

Here’s an excerpt from what she had to say about the character:

"We had big plans for Harley. But, I guess something came down from DC execs that told us to shut it down. I mean we had that tease with the pigtails and the ARGUS outfit but, we’ll never see it. We would love to Harley in Arrow but it will never happen."

Considering the producers went so far as to drop in an easter egg, it’s no surprise they were wanting to do even more with it. These guys rarely plant an easter egg without a bigger plan, and Harley Quinn is one of the most popular characters out there — it makes sense they’d like to roll her in.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Saw where Matt Ryan as Constantine (dropped by NBC) will have a cameo on Arrow next season.

Yeah. A few eps with a possibility of becoming a regular. I suspect he will be introduced around when 

Sarah Lance is brought back from the dead.

Although him coming in sooner than later to deal with Darkh's apparent magic (I wonder how close they will follow the comics on Darkh?) makes sense too.

hoping it was Laurel in that grave, I'm not that lucky though

I don't think Laurel will be it. They didn't replace the better Canary with this one just to kill her off. Plus - I think losing both his daugters, even temporarily, would kill Papa Lance. Even if he needs a good kick to the ass. I mean, other than possibly promising to bring back his dead daughter, what would Darkh being holding over him?

And considering how close Barry was to Felicity, I think she can be ruled out. He would never have missed her funeral or been that calm afterwards.

I suspect it will be either Thea or Diggle that "dies" this year. More so Thea than Diggle, since Speedy/Red Arrow has changed roles a few times. Plus - she adds nothing. Really. Nothing.

At least Diggle is the moral center most of the time and he already lost his brother to Darkh (Deadshot was hired by HIVE). So Darkh killing him also seems like overkill.

Of course, we also got to figure out who "him" is that Ollie said he was going to kill. Lance or Darkh or someone else (Diggle?).

AWESOME Hal Jordan cameo. :)

E8088EBA-A049-4673-ACCD-6CED71AA3236_zps

the-season-4-premiere-of-arrow-just-intr

Ok..it only took a few eps but Neal McDonald as Damien Darkh is ****ing fantastic casting. That guy creeps me out. 

arrow-s04e01-green-arrow-20.jpg

Also..that ending with Sarah...I wonder how accurate that is (how she looked)..but damn. That was a little gross, right?

Oh and the whole Ollie for Mayor thing is straight out of the comics, right?

And that's Mister Terrific, isn't it, that is helping Felicity now?

Laurel is so annoying. The actresses performance, and the way the writers do her character. I really hope she is the team member who dies this season, but I know it's probably Sarah( to free her up for Legends of Tomorrow) or Diggle(because they have another black cast member and you know what that means...). 

• 1 month later...

I don't know.  It seemed like they were making it super in-your-face obvious that it was going to happen at some point.  They were heaping foreshadowing and telegraphing of every little thing they could to make us think it was going to happen and then it finally did.  That seems like either really bad storytelling or it's all misdirection.  I mean if they were trying to catch people off guard with what happened, they did a really really really bad job of it. 

There is no way it's her because Barry Allen wouldn't have missed the funeral. 

I'm starting to think it's a swerve and no one is actually in the grave (and that Ollie and Barry are faking everyone out to protect someone). 

That..or it's Roy Harper (who is coming back for an ep or 2 this year). 

Yeah, I could see it being Roy. His character is expendable now that he isn't a series regular and Thea has moved on. 

Back when the first revealed someone was going to die, I could buy it being Felicity and Barry missing the funeral if he was stuck in Earth 2 for a couple of weeks. But since both of the last episodes for both shows were Christmas related/themed, that is unlikely and I agree Barry wouldn't have missed her funeral for anything. 

Archived