Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Rewatching the latest Arrow episode with someone else and Lance is even more infuriating on my second viewing.

I'm not sure whether it's more unintentionally hilarious or aggravating to see Lance gloating over his harassment of Oliver and company while some metahuman goes around killing people in the city.

I really wanted Ollie to deck him when he made his little comment about Roy.  

That's not it Burg.

3rd icon when you click to post.

Yeah, but it works too. Just have to highlight. I'm only mostly obsolete.

It's a problem when you can't decide if you want your character (lance) to be Commissioner Gordon or J. Jonah Jameson. He's on J Jonah overdrive... you know, those times when poor Robbie Robertson has to talk him off the ledge.

(This was a really geeky post and I'm not at all ashamed!)

Lance's character is so ridiculous now it's really detracting further from the show. This season has been the worst, by far. They'll really need to start fresh with some new ideas next year. 

Yeah...the problem is how do you get bigger than the finales of the last two years? First you have a city getting nuked and Oli's best friend dying, then you have an army of mutated super soldiers.

I think Oli basically has to take over the League of Assassins to keep the show moving forward. I mean you can only do so much in one city.

Reg. Lance...I used to really like him. Even when he was anti-Arrow, he wasn't so insane about it and you could understand at least his point of view about being anti vigilante. Now he's just an overzealous clown. Its a shame what they did to his character.

Is Roy off the show now? With him faking his death and leaving the city and all...

Oh, I think the biggest hole they've painted for themselves, is the League. I don't think it's possible for Team Arrow to defeat them. Or even, believably, slow them down much.

Only way I can see out is if something happens to Ras, and somebody else replaces him. Nyssa?

I do note that, in the final scene, (name withheld to avoid spoilers) was still moving. Not dead yet. Perhaps THIS person becomes "the person who survives Ras' sword"?

Ras apparently has an immortality fountain. Could that be what Ras meant, when he said that Ollie would beg him? (But I really can't see Ras handing the League over to (this person)).

Colton Haynes only signed a 2 year contract but the writers did say he will show up here and there on Arrow/Flash and I thought he was supposed to be a regular on the Arrow spinoff (the ATOM/Firestorm/Captain Cold show).  I actually think he would be a better fit for the Teen Titans show that TNT is doing though.

As for Captain Lance, I'm wondering if his team up this week with a better cop from the Flash will change his mind on the whole thing. All I think he needs is some closure. Plus - if Sarah isn't dead (since she is cast on the spin off show - likely as The Canary)..then maybe he will get word of it. Maybe she will even have the canary cry for real since the last show just established meta-humans not tied to the StarLabs snafu. 

Oh Felicity....

Oh, now Maseo has a conscience. 

WTF, Oliver.

Wait...does Thea know him now?  She's getting awfully huggy if not.

Eh, I guess she just didn't believe he was alive before.

Kind of weird that they told us Maseo's kid dies in the past....I mean it was obvious something happened to him, but still why tell us like that...unless it's a trick.  Whatever, I still don't care about the flashbacks this season anyway. 

The flashbacks have definitely been subpar this season. They really miss Slade Wilson/Many Bennett for those. Or they need more Amanda Waller time in them.

If you were one of the blind who didn't think Emily Bett Rickards was hot in this show before..you have to now acknowledge the Smoak-ing hotness of her now. 

Yowza. 

It's time for Arrow to end.  Then have Netflix revive it with an all new cast and start over.

I don't think that needs to happen. The cast doesn't bother me, it's the ****ty writing. They need to replace the writing staff, make sure this season ends with Oliver not being the head of the League, and then start with a fresh storyline for the next season. If not, I can see it getting canceled. 

There is no way that Arrow gets cancelled by the CW. 

This show is going 10 seasons as long as Stephen Amell is the lead. It has a Smallville arc to it.  

But who will be watching? I'm not a CW fan, but would they really keep a show alive with poor viewership?

Define poor viewership for the CW.

Arrow still had more viewers than Supernatural which has been renewed now for like 12 seasons. :P

Look..Arrow has never been an overall ratings winner. It finished 119 and 128 it's first two seasons in the Nielsen ratings. 

Not good. But acceptable for the CW.

There is no way that Arrow gets cancelled by the CW. 

This show is going 10 seasons as long as Stephen Amell is the lead. It has a Smallville arc to it.  

Well, it's already got a 4th season.  CW renewed all but one or two their shows. Only decision left to make is IZombie and that other show that started: The Messengers.

I don't see how Arrow makes it 10 years.  Supernatural will be Season 11 but the show hasn't been the same in a long time.

Kill Felicity- I don't care how HOT she is.  She is to damn whiney.  Wonder how she will react to:

The new Mrs. Queen- well if that actually happens. Actually, that would be a good way to get rid of here if Ollie actually marries and stays marrried to Nyssa.

Archived