Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Laurel beating up criminals is going to take some getting used to. .

I keep remembering that Morgan Freeman line:

"You think that your boss, one of the richest, most powerful men on the planet, is a vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a bloody pulp, with his bare hands.

"And your plan, is to blackmail this person?"

You should be perma-banned for a personal attack on a TV show hottie..............

<edit rule 11 violation in quote---temp ban---no, not related to laurel comment--we're cracking down on #11 again>

You can find a hottie to replace her.  She's is starting to get to whiney for me.

Ollie belongs with Laurel anyway.

Okay, I don't buy Laurel. Like, everyone else has gone through some pretty insane training, but Laurel went to a tao bo class a few times

The only thing I sort of bought in the first fight they showed is that she tossed out her sonic boom which basically flattened everyone and then when they were staggered and basically already out that's when she engaged.

Not hard to kick a man when he's down.

So no Lazarus pit? We're suppose to believe that Oliver survived being impaled (even if the wound moved from one ep to the next). 

Impaled and a several hundred foot drop and being left in freezing temperatures for several hours/days until gotten to help.

Mind you, it's a comic book so I'm okay with it.

You can find a hottie to replace her.  She's is starting to get to whiney for me.

Ollie belongs with Laurel anyway.

I understand if you don't like the writers are doing with her character, but the actress has been great and....damnit she can wear a dress. 

Her role was clearly to just be the goofy, comic-relief of the show. Yeah, Ollie was supposed to end up with Laurel at some point when they first began the show, but clearly the Felicity character's popularity has dwarfed Laurel's so much that she's replaced Laurel as Arrow's love interest. 

If any character has been annoying, Laurel and Oliver's sister are 1A and 1B in the annoying as hell category. 

Impaled and a several hundred foot drop and being left in freezing temperatures for several hours/days until gotten to help.

I am holding out hope that next week they will explain this better than Oliver just waking up like he was off in the land of Oz. 

I don't dislike Felicity as a character, but I don't get the worship either. Then again white n' blonde and/or sexy nerd/librarian has never been high on my list of looks I dig.

I don't necessarily worship her, as I would just drink her bath water. Make sense, right? 

I'm a black dude, and I've dated all races. Including the white and blond, beauty is beauty as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't necessarily worship her, as I would just drink her bath water. Make sense, right?

I'm a black dude, and I've dated all races. Including the white and blond, beauty is beauty as far as I'm concerned.

I'm with ya on beauty is beauty and no doubt she's well put-together, but as someone white, blonde, and a lil' bit nerdy she looks like she could be my sister. That doesn't really do it for me.

I'm pretty sure he died. D.E.D. Dead. I just think he was brought back another way.

Okay, I don't buy Laurel. Like, everyone else has gone through some pretty insane training, but Laurel went to a tao bo class a few times

I have a feeling she gets her ass kicked soon to ease us into buying her as a vigilante.

I'm pretty sure he died. D.E.D. Dead. I just think he was brought back another way.

I have a feeling she gets her ass kicked soon to ease us into buying her as a vigilante.

I hope it's not mirakuru or that magical cureall found from the plants on the island.  Perhaps Katana was saved via the Lazarus pit and now she is there to save Oliver the same way. Btw, watching him getting impaled on that sword and where the bandages are now, you can tell they have taken some liberties with the wound.  

Archived