Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I'm assuming Thea either missed or shot one of the attackers who was getting back up. 

But we'll see.  I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the last of Malcolm Merlin.

That's what I figured too.

I'm waiting for Team Arrow and him to team up with Canary and Nyssa al Ghul and Roy to take down the Mirikurians.

Flash officially picked up by CW but suprisingly, the Supernatural spinoff wasn't (the backdoor pilot to it sucked anyways).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/05/08/cw-fall-season-new-series-flash-izombie/8855085/

Flash officially picked up by CW but suprisingly, the Supernatural spinoff wasn't (the backdoor pilot to it sucked anyways).

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/05/08/cw-fall-season-new-series-flash-izombie/8855085/

They keep Hart of Dixie and Beauty and the Beast, but no Supernatural spin off..........bull****.  Back on topic, the season finale of Arrow was great.  It's obvious that Malcom is on the juice, otherwise there is no way he could hang with the one super soldier.  She may have shot him and he continues to live, just like the one chick did with Slade.

I think the season finale is next week.

(I think there was a preview of Ollie and co. walking down the street all badass together)

(I think there was a preview of Ollie and co. walking down the street all badass together)

you are correct.  My daughter came in and I missed the preview, when I looked up, it was starting the next show before the recording cut off lol.

Arrow, Canary, Roy with a red mask, bow, quiver, and hood (will he be Speedy, Red Arrow, or Arsenal?), and a group from the League of Assassins.  From the synopsis of the show it looks like Diggle and the Suicide Squad are going after Amanda Waller!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anZoY-MnIX4

Who needs DC superhero movies when we have TV this good?   :)

I've been watching this but didn't want spoilers. So I've been reluctant to post in this thread.  

My DVR has a ton of episodes that I have watched. Convinced my wife to check it out. She is all caught up and says it's one of her favorite shows now. haha. Nashville and Grey's Anatomy being her other favorites.

I've been watching this but didn't want spoilers. So I've been reluctant to post in this thread.  

My DVR has a ton of episodes that I have watched. Convinced my wife to check it out. She is all caught up and says it's one of her favorite shows now. haha. Nashville and Grey's Anatomy being her other favorites.

It's a great show man.  I loved Smallville, but I think Arrow is better because it's a lot darker, the way it should be.  I love how they mix the origin story within the current storyline with the cut scenes.  

I saw that Fox is coming out with Gotham, the story before Batman, Joker, etc.  Looks pretty cool too.  

The final was exciting, but there were a bunch of confusing scenes, like when Malcom Merlin pops up way behind Thea. 

I wasn't quite sure where the Assassins came from either when they knocked out Laurel, since it seemed like they came the same way she had and she had just left her father.

Also Thea is a ****ing idiot, if she thinks Merlin is more trustworthy than Ollie or Roy.

He's kept her in the dark her entire life.  Not to mention that he's a mass murdering psychopath.

And that was some fine trolling by the show about Ollie and Felicity.

It seemed really out of place at first, but later just mean, ha ha.

Fun episode though.  I'm looking forward to seeing what Waller and Olllie got up to.

Any bets on whether they slept together?  lol

It's good that he's finally off the island and the sub.

(I thought it got boring once Slade took over the sub.)

I thought the finale was a letdown (fun..but not as good as the last 4-5 episodes have been). And were they using the same arrows over and over to take down Slade's army? Wouldn't the cure be out of the arrow after they stabbed someone with it?

The Thea storyline is dumb. I wish they would have killed her instead of Ms. Queen. And why kill off the Ravager so easily? Just to show how badass Nyssa al Ghul is?

As for the Hong Kong flashback, are we expecting Oliver to work with KGBeast (Anatoli Knyazev) there? They never did explain how he learned Russian and became a  fake Russian mobster (or whatever he was pretending to be).

Also..I really hope they don't try to make Laurel the new Canary. 

One more thing..the trailer for the new Flash series is making me really want to watch it. He came across as too subdued in the Arrow introduction. I liked his ****iness in the trailer last night.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party but season two was a lot of fun.  I finally got around to watching the last couple episodes on my DVR.  Kind of wish he'd just have killed the people that needed killing.  I thought he was going to take a page out of kill bill and take out his other eye.  :)  

• 2 weeks later...

Archived