Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just saw that The Beastmaster (Marc Singer) was cast to play General Matthew Shrieve (leader of the Creature Commandos) in an upcoming episode.

The one in which I'm guessing Arrrow finally comes back (5 eps from now, titled "The Return") to Starling City.

I'm expecting some Laurel episodes in the meantime.

The producers are on record as saying "The Return" is not the return of Oliver or Slade Wilson.

The one in which I'm guessing Arrrow finally comes back (5 eps from now, titled "The Return") to Starling City.

I'm expecting some Laurel episodes in the meantime.

Batman comes to Starling to fill in and teach the Queens the real meaning of darkness.

I would get a good laugh in if they come back from the break with a Roy VO and an Arsenal title screen.

I really wanted Star Trek: TNG to do that, when they started, I think it was the 4th season. (See, the previous season ended with Picard assimilated by the Borg, and Enterprise has a secret weapon prepared that will destroy the Borg ship, but only if they use it quickly. And Ryker saying "Fire."

I thought the next season should have started with Ryker doing "Space. The final frontier." (Even if it's only for one episode.)

"My name is Roy, and I spent five years on the streets beating up criminals."

I'm thinking of Morgan Freeman.

"You believe that your boss, one of the richest, most powerful men in the world, is a secret vigilante who spends his nights beating criminals to a bloody pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person?"

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/12/dc-comics-vixen-animated-series-coming-to-cw-seed

DC COMICS' VIXEN ANIMATED SERIES COMING TO CW SEED

Created by Marc Guggenheim, Vixen will be a part of the shared Arrow/Flash TV universe.

It was announced at the Television Critics Association press tour today that a new animated webseries based on DC Comics' Vixen is headed to CW Seed - The CW’s digital-only studio.

From Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim, Vixen will (probably) debut sometime in the fall. Also, despite being animated, Vixen is intended to figure into the world of both Arrow and The Flash.

Vixen is Mari McCabe, a superhero who can use her Tantu Totem to adopt the abilities of animals.

Originally from Africa, Mari's parents were killed by local greed, corruption, and wanton violence. But the orphaned Mari refuses to succumb to the terrors surrounding her.

Inheriting her family's Tantu totem, Mari can access the powers of animals -- anything from the super-strength of a gorilla to the speed of a cheetah. As Vixen, she fights valiantly to protect the world from threats like those that claimed her family.

So who do we think is gonna be the one draggin' him to the pit then? 'Cause I gotta assume that's where he's headed.

I think his Asian friend who joined the League will sneak down the mountain and bring him to the Lazarus Pit. He'll come back and still not realize through this actual death experience that he needs to bang Felicity Smoak in the worse way before the demoted Superman claims her.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived