Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Welcome to Starling City.

Where college kids can become Ninjas in a few weeks, and all of the vilians are Australian.

:)

Well Australia was a prison colony so it makes sense that criminals facing a crowded market would look elsewhere for opportunity. 

I laughed when the little red guy said "I have month of training and a life time on the streets".  Months eh?  Oh well then obviously you can ninja the city's criminal elite into submission.   

Yeah, my first thought was that the original wound was higher up.

The wound?  He fell off a cliff.  Even if you could somehow magic away the massive stab wound he'd be in a full body cast

Corbis-AX040432.jpg

Well Australia was a prison colony so it makes sense that criminals facing a crowded market would look elsewhere for opportunity. 

I laughed when the little red guy said "I have month of training and a life time on the streets".  Months eh?  Oh well then obviously you can ninja the city's criminal elite into submission.   

The wound?  He fell off a cliff.  Even if you could somehow magic away the massive stab wound he'd be in a full body cast

He spent the whole 2nd season training with Oliver plus his prior street fights which gives him a head start to Laurel

They need to keep Atom just as a character within this CW DC Universe. CW doesn't need a third DC superhero show and with the parent company releasing Supergirl this fall.

Arrow/Flash will have a crossover again soon. Barry is helping on some parts of the Atom tech.

I liked it.  Malcom Merlin 4 Life

I like the idea of them working together...but it kind of bothers me thinking of everything Meryln's done to Ollie, his friends, and the city and the fact that he likely will go right back to being the same guy he was.  

I'm not sure I can buy Ollie and him being buddies or Ollie not trying to capture him.

Still it does make for good tv.

Also Ollie's return seemed kind of abrupt and it was odd that Malcom didn't really seem surprised to see him.

Oh and why the hell would that group of armed criminals charge the civilians?  lol.  

Fun episode though, and nice to see some back story for Merlyn.

I like the idea of them working together...but it kind of bothers me thinking of everything Meryln's done to Ollie, his friends, and the city and the fact that he likely will go right back to being the same guy he was.  

I'm not sure I can buy Ollie and him being buddies or Ollie not trying to capture him.

Still it does make for good tv.

Also Ollie's return seemed kind of abrupt and it was odd that Malcom didn't really seem surprised to see him.

Oh and why the hell would that group of armed criminals charge the civilians?  lol.  

Fun episode though, and nice to see some back story for Merlyn.

I want Meryln to take over Starling City...........that would be awesome.

Her character is really becoming annoying.  Kill off the whiney ****. You can find some other hottie to replace her with, someone less annoying and whiney.

Noooooooooo. She's really the only moral compass of the show since no one else appears to have them. I just think this (the over reaction) was a cop-out by the writers so they can heat up her relationship with Ray Palmer.  I mean she did tell Ollie to kill again last year. 

I was really hoping Katana would follow Oliver home. I want to see more of her kickass swordplay and she would have been a good love interest for Oliver..especially if they killed off Maseo (just have Ra's kill him after he's found to have helped Oliver survive).

Still don't like lauren as BC in the show, and actually don't care for arsenal's presence--too much like a robin (the lame robin) and too close to GA's own shtick as a superhero. he's redundant and boring. he's like a place-filler. that's just me. still like the show, flaws an all.

like vis, i also thought it was ridiculous that brick's men didn't just open fire on the rebels.

Eventually they actually have to show Bludhaven, right?

:)

Also - Captain Lance's comment about Arsenal's name and recognizing who he was in person was absolutely fantastic last night.

As for Canary/Laurel..I have just as hard of time as seeing Thea fighting Merlyn to a draw..not realistic. 

Also..nice Magician namedrop/easter egg last night...

If you think about it, the Atom is kind of the reverse Batman.

Bruce, why did you choose "Batman"

Well, criminals are essentially cowards. I wanted a symbol of the dark that would terrify them. As a child, bats gave me the heebie jeebies.

Ray, why did you choose to become the Atom.

You know, crime is a big problem so I thought getting really small would help, you know? Tiny can be intimidating too. Criminals would be all like, "Eek, it's a mouse, but no... it'd be me-- KAPOW"

(Confession: I actually liked the Atom character as a kid reading comic books)

Archived