Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

I am speculating that Thea is going to eventually become the Mia Dearden "Speedy".  The signs are there.  She is Thea Dearden Queen and in Corto Maltese someone called her Mia.

I initially thought Thea would become Cheshire due to her involvement with Roy but I am now heavily leaning towards her as Speedy.

You are probably right about her becoming that version of Speedy. They've shown her with a few archery trophies in the background, so she's already an accomplished archer.

We also finally got Boomerang (wasn't cheesy) and we saw the Atom prototype. Some very cool stuff on the horizon. Also, the second reference to Harley Quinn on the show. I would love to see an appearance, but probably won't happen.

We also finally got Boomerang (wasn't cheesy) and we saw the Atom prototype. Some very cool stuff on the horizon. Also, the second reference to Harley Quinn on the show. I would love to see an appearance, but probably won't happen.

They had talked about it but it sounds like she is going to end up on Gotham in some form.

A problem I am starting to have with Gotham is that all these Batman Villain's are already on the scene.  Most of them are Batman's contemporary's.  I can deal with the Penguin being ten or fifteen years older than Batman, but all the rest?  How can Harley Quinn be there?  Isn't she the Joker's young protege?  Almost a warped Robin?  More, as cute as the Bruce and Selena scene was it kind of messes a lot up if he becomes good friends with her in his pre-Batman childhood.

Missed yesterday's Arrow.

So I looked up the chick that played Cupid, Amy Gumenick. She should stick to being a red head, crazy chick. The rest of images on google just don't do it for me. Yes, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but after Arrow the other night she was going to be in my top five.

• 3 weeks later...

Oliver queen is dead y'all, shows over. It was fun while it lasted but dude got run through by a sword and kicked off a cliff. No one survives that.

They must have a clone on ice ready to step up.

Also the scar tissue on his lower back looks like he got a tramp stamp removed with a belt sander, proving that not all scars are badass. Did they ever explain that particular scar?

So I looked up the chick that played Cupid, Amy Gumenick. She should stick to being a red head, crazy chick. The rest of images on google just don't do it for me. Yes, I wouldn't kick her out of bed, but after Arrow the other night she was going to be in my top five.

Some women are never as attractive in images because part of the allure is that they just have a inexplicably sexy nature. You don't see that in images because those don't capture how they move, talk, or whatever. Like I said it's often inexplicable kind of like that imaginary spark in the eye we recognize but can't describe in people. Maybe that's what your experiencing. Or maybe you just like gingers.

Either way, top 5? Crazy talk.

So who do we think is gonna be the one draggin' him to the pit then? 'Cause I gotta assume that's where he's headed.

The obvious answer would be Maseo because they are friends. Runner up has to be Nyssa because I doubt she believes that he killed Sarah and may want him alive to track down the killer.

That's my guess anyway.

Some women are never as attractive in images because part of the allure is that they just have a inexplicably sexy nature. You don't see that in images because those don't capture how they move, talk, or whatever. Like I said it's often inexplicable kind of like that imaginary spark in the eye we recognize but can't describe in people. Maybe that's what your experiencing. Or maybe you just like gingers.

Either way, top 5? Crazy talk.

The obvious answer would be Maseo because they are friends. Runner up has to be Nyssa because I doubt she believes that he killed Sarah and may want him alive to track down the killer.

That's my guess anyway.

Didn't she go after Merlin earlier this season before Ollie told her to leave him alone?

I can't imagine she'll be happy when/if she finds out the truth, lol

I'm still not completely buying the Thea did it while drugged story line...but I guess that happened.

I also thought the plan by by the League of Shadows to kill people until the killer is revealed made absolutely no sense.  

Did Malcom Merlin really think Ollie would take down the league of Shadows for him?  That seems kind of hard to believe too.

Even if he killed Ra's Al Ghoul, that probably wouldn't stop them from coming after Merlin.

Still, it was a fun episode.

Just saw that The Beastmaster (Marc Singer) was cast to play General Matthew Shrieve (leader of the Creature Commandos) in an upcoming episode.

The one in which I'm guessing Arrrow finally comes back (5 eps from now, titled "The Return") to Starling City.

I'm expecting some Laurel episodes in the meantime.

Roy too from what the producers have said.

Archived