Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Define poor viewership for the CW.

Arrow still had more viewers than Supernatural which has been renewed now for like 12 seasons. :P

Look..Arrow has never been an overall ratings winner. It finished 119 and 128 it's first two seasons in the Nielsen ratings. 

Not good. But acceptable for the CW.

Geez, nevermind then. I thought the bad episodes this season had led to lower ratings. Didn't realize they were already pretty low to begin with. 

Geez, nevermind then. I thought the bad episodes this season had led to lower ratings. Didn't realize they were already pretty low to begin with. 

Univision usually beats CW.

USA Today usually publishes the weekly ratings on Wednesdays; Thursdays when it's a holiday.   CW shows are usually at the bottom of the ratings. Before USA Today put Univision in their ratings; CW usually was 5th place.  Now, most of their shows are 6th place.  Flash is an exception and even places as high as 4th sometimes.  CW is really just made up of those UHF stations way down the old TV dial.

Btw - my money is still on Oliver pulling a swerve on Ra's. He lived through the island. He lived through Amanda Palmer & General Shrieve. And then lived through the island again.

And 3 weeks of Ra's tactics has broken him? Right.

I'm thinking it's a long con. 

I think it's going to be more Arrow and team vs HIVE next year. I still think either Nyssa or Maseo (with an outside chance of Merlyn) will eventually become the new Ra's. 

Also..this show needs more of Tatsu/Katana carving people up with her sword. Seriously..shes the best love interest for Oliver, anyways. They have chemistry.

....and Katana is coming.

arrow-katana-133947.jpg

I think it's going to be more Arrow and team vs HIVE next year. I still think either Nyssa or Maseo (with an outside chance of Merlyn) will eventually become the new Ra's. 

Also..this show needs more of Tatsu/Katana carving people up with her sword. Seriously..shes the best love interest for Oliver, anyways. They have chemistry.

....and Katana is coming.

Anything to get rid of whiney but HOT Felicity.

Skimmed the writeup in TV guide about the season finale. I think someone else is going to die. Also, it looks like this current storyline won't be resolved until next season or something carryovers until next season???

Btw - my money is still on Oliver pulling a swerve on Ra's. He lived through the island. He lived through Amanda Palmer & General Shrieve. And then lived through the island again.

And 3 weeks of Ra's tactics has broken him? Right.

I'm thinking it's a long con. 

I was thinking that too...but he did kill that dude that he thought was Diggle...right? 

Maybe he's conning Ra's now though after that.  It did seem like he could have killed his friends at some point if he was going to.

Ra's on the other hand never seems to make much sense.

I am glad that Lance has been away for a couple of episodes too, I wonder how he'll react to Oliver's change if he finds out.

Tonight episode seemed anti-climatic since noone is actually dying. Everyone seemed alive in the preview for next weeks season finale.

Well...

Maseo did die in his fight with his wife, Tatsu. And it was cool to see Tatsu in full Katana mode/outfit.

I'm wondering if she is going to be part of Team Arrow from here on out.

Also, even if it wasn't that hard to predict..called it on the swerve withe Oliver (and including Merlyn). And of course that wasn't the real Alpha/Omega that he let his friends be locked in with...or maybe it was and there is a cure and he's been secretly inoculating them.

Creep.

Does it bother anyone else that it appears that the Flash/Arrow crossovers will be shown out of order again?

Well...

Does it bother anyone else that it appears that the Flash/Arrow crossovers will be shown out of order again?

Maseo isn't the main core of the show; he was expendable. Anyway; it now gives Oliver a new love interest; who can kick ass, if they chose to go that route.

Wait until the triple crossover with the spinoff.  Or how about a 4 show crossever with Supergirl.

Even better..when TNT greenlights Titans...they can show up in all of the shows.

That's a lot of DC. 

Yes, but will any of it be any good? 

Me, I'm really not that impressed with either of these series.  (Although Agents of SHIELD isn't exactly Emmy-worthy, either.)  Gotham seems to be OK, although I think they're bringing in way too many Batman characters really way too early.  I mean, Batman and Catwoman have been friends since they were 10?  Really?)  But the quality of the show seems a lot better than the others. 

That was a weak finale, but It fits in with the up and down nature of this 3rd season.

True.  Hopefully, Flash's is better.

I do wonder if Diggle becomes the Green Latern? The actor did hit of something in store for him for next season; when I saw him at Orlando Comic Con.

Final was just ok, not great. The Flash cameo was the best part. I do hope they ditch the backstory, though.. it was immensely tedious this season and I cant stand that wig he wears most of the time.

will miss Ras, liked the actor very much.. hope they bring him back.

So he now isn't married to the hot daughter?

Arrow's sister is so freaking lame. Wish she had stayed dead and wont be able to stomach her as red arrow.

The team as is stands without arrow is lame as hell... gotta fix that.

I feel like the show could be canceled after that finale and feel like it wrapped everything up well enough. I'd be worried about making such a finale if I was a writer. :)

Yeah. Right. :rolleyes:

So he now isn't married to the hot daughter?

Only apparently in Nander Parbat. 

Or maybe he will get an annulment? 

:P

Arrow's sister is so freaking lame. Wish she had stayed dead and wont be able to stomach her as red arrow.

They did mention back in season 1 her archery skills. So I can at least buy that. And Malcolm did train her - for what that is worth. But yeah, her version of Speedy won't be as good as I get my ass kicked every week Roy Harper. ;)

The team as is stands without arrow is lame as hell... gotta fix that.

Outside of Diggle putting on a certain green ring, the team definitely needs Ollie. Especially with Ray Palmer relocating (

or apparently blowing himself up

) to another city and show. 

Archived