Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CW's "Arrow"

BRAVEONAWARPATH

http://www.superherohype.com/news/361263-megalyn-echikunwoke-will-appear-as-vixen-on-arrow

Vixen will appear on Arrow in an upcoming episode!

After voicing the character in six episodes on CW Seed, TV Insider reports that Megalyn Echikunwoke will transition from the animated world of Vixen to the live-action world of Arrow, reprising the role of her super-powered character in the 15th episode of Season 4.

“We’re not only thrilled to be further expanding our DC television universe by bringing in the live-action incarnation of the CW Seed hit, Vixen, we’re immensely excited that Megalyn will be revisiting her role as Mari McCabe,” executive producer Marc Guggenheim tells the outlet.

Created by Gerry Conway and Bob Oksner in 1981, Vixen first appeared in Action Comics #521 complete with her animal mimicking abilities. The character has gone on to be a member of the Suicide Squad, Birds of Prey, and even the Justice League of America. 

vixen-header2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Catching up on Season 3 the past few days on Netflix.  Maybe it's just me, but is anyone tired of The Arrow?  I mean the character himself.  Seems like every scene he's just a brooding condescending dickbag.  Telling people what they can do and what they can't do, etc and showing almost no gratitude along the way.  I really like the show as cheesy as it is, but I find myself staying for the surrounding characters instead of the Arrow himself.  

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Felicity is definitely not the one in the grave. Who is though?

Her mother? Lance? Laurel? Thea? Diggle?

I think it's Felicity's mom that got killed.  Watching the preview for next week and freeze framing it, you can see Thea and Laurel with Arrow.  At the very end, looked like Diggle, but I wonder if that might be his brother behind his mask?  

Only ones not shown in the preview is her mother, Lance and Sarah.  But I don't think it is Sarah that died, been there and done that.  Now, this is speculation based on if in the preview that we saw actually takes place 4 months from now picking up with olie and felicity in the limo at the graveyard.

There is the possibility that in the preview it's taking place between Dark in the limo and 4 months from now with Olie and Felicity in the limo, where we will see who gets killed.

My prediction is Felicity's mom and Lance were killed by Dark.  

Just my speculation, I think the dead person the funeral for is Roy. Makes sense to me. He's no longer really on the show, and the writers have proven they no longer have the gall to kill main characters since Oliver's mom.

Flash barely knew Roy too, which would make sense why he missed the funeral and didn't seem too broken up about it.

I'm sticking with my original gut feeling that it was Felicity's mother that died.  Otherwise, why would she be be telling Olie that he knows what he has to do with Dark (killing him) and it showed her popping pills with a strung out look in the preview.  

Not seeing her caring that much about Roy to tell Olie to kill Dark and go down the junkie pill popping path.

"Overwatch?"

"I was going to go with Oracle but it's taken."

Since they went there, can we get a Nightwing guest spot? :)

Best line of the night but the show suffers when Damien Darhk isn't on it this year. Plus these cut scenes of Speedy, Black Canary, and Arrow jumping down from some building are borderline hilarious.  Plus did I hear they are calling Diggle, "Spartan". What a fantastic name to match his mask.

Also..Emily Bett Rickards is hot as hell as a goth. 

arrow-emily-bett-rickards1.jpg

Do people still watch this? I was into it up until the guy practicing in his basement basically took "Arrow" to school.. I was pretty much out after that.. :lol:

It's a fun diversion. Plus, I think the show still has some great moments in it. 

I think it's safe to say that Thea is safe from being in that grave. Having her being sick now pretty much eliminates that.

We're down to a few (in no order):

1) Ollie's baby mama and/or kid

2) Diggle

3) Laurel

4) Felicity's Mom

5) Detective Lance

6) Roy

I would suspect that 1, 4, and 5 make the most sense. 

Also..is Curtis ever going to take on the superpowers/secret identity that we all know he has and join Team Arrow? 

I think it's Roy. Bambi's Mother is the reason. They brought him back and worked hard to make him so likable. That feels like a set up to me.

I called it weeks ago. He's already a non-regular, and he isn't coming back to the show. Killing him off is no risk to the writers and allows them to keep the main cast intact.

Killing Roy would make Felicity's reaction realistic. Would make Flash's nonchalant apology about missing the funeral make sense when he hardly knew Roy.

But what if Felicity's Dad is the one she is referring too in the limo (and Oliver too at the grave)..and it's her Mom that's in the grave because of her Dad?

Then that would be an even bigger cop out than it being Roy. They've played this someone is dead storyline up since the first episode this season. For it to be someone we either didn't know or hardly knew when they first showed the funeral scene would be beyond disappointing. But considering how poorly the writing has been the past two seasons, I wouldn't really be surprised.

Roy is so dead. Look at how they have written his dialog since he came back. He's talking about how much he misses this. He's smiling, laughing and joking with everyone. No longer sullen and whiny. They are trying their best to get the audience to miss having Roy around, and try to play up him being on the show again...so they can kill him off and get a maximum emotional investment from the audience.

He is having very goodbye-like conversations with all of the characters he was closest to, like Oliver and Thea.

Archived