Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/mass-effect-trilogy-remaster-scheduled-for-october-release-but-could-slip-journalist-claims/

Electronic Arts has been planning to announce and release a Mass Effect trilogy remaster in October 2020.

That’s according to GamesBeat journalist Jeff Grubb, who made the claim during a podcast on Friday.

While he’s still “pretty confident” EA’s targeting an October release for the unannounced product, Grubb said the publisher’s plans could yet change given the upheaval caused by the coronavirus.

*More at link

Straight into my veins, plz

3 hours ago, No Excuses said:

The third one was very good. Probably had the best combat of the trilogy. The ending got a lot of hate, but they salvaged it with the Extended Cut.

I really liked the original ending. I guess I get why other didn’t, but it hit all my erogenous zones. I never looked up the extended cut. 

I may do that now 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

I really liked the original ending. I guess I get why other didn’t, but it hit all my erogenous zones. I never looked up the extended cut. 

I may do that now 

I didn’t dislike the choices you make at the end either. But I did agree with the criticism that it lacked closure for a lot of characters and storylines. The extended cut fixed this problem somewhat and the Citadel DLC was really good fan service.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Madden's day of reckoning may have finally come

I have Madden 21 and NBA 2k20.

This difference is so shocking bad...i too miss nfl 2k5.

Just let 2k do it, point to NBA 2k.  NFL has gotten lazy and greedy, EA is allowed to do bare minimum. But...for how much longer?

I hope you right.

10 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

You guys still bought it, they already have your money. The only thing EA has learned is that people will continue to buy their crap.

As someone who until last year hadn't bought a football game in over a decade, even I had to look that up, sales are going down.

• In case you ever wondered how many were sold 

Madden NFL 18   4.37 million

Madden NFL 17   6.43

Madden NFL 16   7.59

Madden NFL 15   7.42 
    Madden NFL 25   6.16
    Madden NFL 13   6.74
    Madden NFL 12   5.64
    Madden NFL 11   6.71
    Madden NFL 10   7.57
    Madden NFL 09   5.43
    Madden NFL 08   8.14
    Madden NFL 07   10.03
    Madden NFL 06   9.03

Madden NFL 05   7.60

Madden NFL 04   7.14

Madden NFL 03   5.89

Madden NFL 02   6.41

Madden NFL 01   3.81

Madden NFL 00   2.36

(compiled using data from vgchartz, does not include digital copies sold with Madden NFL 25 thru Madden NFL 18)

•  

https://old.muthead.com/forums/madden/mut-discussion/1401545-18-years-of-madden-game-sales

Madden 21 Is Now the Worst User Rated Game on Metacritic

Madden 21, this year's edition of EA's annual football video game, gets hammered on Metacritic by users, making it one of its worst-rated games ever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gamerant.com/madden-21-worst-user-rated-game-metacritic/amp/

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I have Madden 21 and NBA 2k20.

This difference is so shocking bad...i too miss nfl 2k5.

Just let 2k do it, point to NBA 2k.  NFL has gotten lazy and greedy, EA is allowed to do bare minimum. But...for how much longer?

I hope you right.

I usually get Madden every year, I haven't yet this year though.  We will see, there are some fun game modes I like and I love creating my own playbook.  I already pre-ordered NBA 2K21 (the one that gives you both the PS4 and PS5 versions).  It is by far my favorite sports game, has been for a while.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I usually get Madden every year, I haven't yet this year though.  We will see, there are some fun game modes I like and I love creating my own playbook.  I already pre-ordered NBA 2K21 (the one that gives you both the PS4 and PS5 versions).  It is by far my favorite sports game, has been for a while.

Ya, with pandemic, giving video games another chance, as long as it's multiple player and sports or fighting.

Wife likes wrestling and marvel/capcom, but I have a ways to go before I can get online with 2k.  I pwned cousin in madden because its like riding a bike, then he taught me my role in life. 

I won't buy another football game until 2k takes over, it's bad enough how pathetic terrible my football team is digitally on a regular basis, this year that left oline is unplayable, requires immediate upgrade in franchise mode.

14 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

from what?

I'm going to piggy back on my *****-fit and say as much as you like physical disks still, I want sports games to actually build in discounts gott buying and downloading next year versions. 

Those disks don't sell for anything at gamestop once the new one comes out, it's insulting. But the previous game is still full price on PlayStation store, makes no GD sense, this is one of the reasons I stepped out of the console ways, no armord core games and this nonsense.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0006-CUSA13265_00-MADDENNFL20GAME1?smcid=pdc%3Aus-en%3Aweb-pdc-games-madden-nfl-20-ps4%3Apar_last-Buy Standard Edition%3Anull%3A

2 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

from what?

Apparently a subset of gamers within the dedicated Madden community have put them on blast on social media, and it's fairly noticeable this time around, compared to random griping in certain circles. I noticed some folks seemed upset well before it even dropped, probably due to the info that was out before release.

You get a decent change in gameplay every few years. Last year was a nice addition with the unique skill sets and traits but they’ve never been able to capture the smooth gameplay and deep, fun franchise mode of the 04-05 era games. They all seem just...empty. They’ve gotten dramatically better from 14-20 compared to 07-2013 imo but still aren’t where they need to be.

Perhaps it’s just really difficult to make fun fluid simulation style football with these hyper realistic graphics? We have yet to see it.  

1 minute ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

You get a decent change in gameplay every few years. Last year was a nice addition with the unique skill sets and traits but they’ve never been able to capture the smooth gameplay and deep, fun franchise mode of the 04-05 era games. They all seem just...empty. They’ve gotten better from 15-20 but still aren’t where they need to be.

Perhaps it’s just really difficult to make fun fluid simulation style football with these hyper realistic graphics? We have yet to see it.  

It's difficult to make a good game in one year.  If only there was some method where by they could just, like, update rosters for a reasonable price for a couple years while they take their time making real improvements.

I play FIFA, Fifa Ultimate Team.  It's a bit exhausting, but super fun.  And then I skip each year because after grinding for 12 months I can't do it anymore.  

EA needs competition, but it doesn't make their game "bad".  I am turning 40, I remember playing NHLPA 93, and Bulls vs. Lakers on the couch and grinding all the NBA Live games from 95 to 99 as the Bullets and 2k was a revelation when they came on the scene. 

I didn't play sports games for a few generations and am blown away by how far they have come....

FIFA is my favorite sports game. Soccer just translates to a ridiculously fun game and I don’t know enough about soccer to know what’s fake or doesn’t make sense like I can easily  pinpoint a piss poor unrealistic OL block attempt in Madden’s AI. 

tho, I am very interested in PES this year now that they have the better licensing

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

FIFA is my favorite sports game. Soccer just translates to a ridiculously fun game and I don’t know enough about soccer to know what’s fake or doesn’t make sense like I can easily  pinpoint a piss poor unrealistic OL block attempt in Madden’s AI. 

tho, I am very interested in PES this year now that they have the full licensing 

I once made a team who's O-line was made of Quarterbacks to see what would happen if I played against them.  My player-controlled D-line got pancaked by Brett Favre pretty much every time.

Archived