Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Although I am starting to run into some buggy stuff in Ghost of Tsushima and the camera is horrible when doing battles that are not in a wide open place, I am loving the game still. 

I do find some of the side missions to be quite repetitive, which is expected.  And doing them I am starting to forget who is who other than the side quests that follow 1 person for like 5+ missions in a row.  But I guess that is the nature of the beast with open world games.

Last night I got to the part where you have to defend Ishikawa against the mongols and right at the end of the mission you get a new ability that is ****ING AWESOME!

I thought this game made you feel like a badass before I got this new ability, but holy **** this takes it a whole new level.

17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Although I am starting to run into some buggy stuff in Ghost of Tsushima and the camera is horrible when doing battles that are not in a wide open place, I am loving the game still. 

I do find some of the side missions to be quite repetitive, which is expected.  And doing them I am starting to forget who is who other than the side quests that follow 1 person for like 5+ missions in a row.  But I guess that is the nature of the beast with open world games.

Last night I got to the part where you have to defend Ishikawa against the mongols and right at the end of the mission you get a new ability that is ****ING AWESOME!

I thought this game made you feel like a badass before I got this new ability, but holy **** this takes it a whole new level.

I just got to that part this morning. **** was soooo epic. Dude basically told the Mongolians to hold his dick and then asked whose house this was. Loved it. Running their asses out of there has been the highlight of the game so far to the point I had to save the clip. 

Also there is a camera setting that makes it move faster which helps a bit. Not a whole lot but it’s better than the default. There is also a auto lock ok setting if you are recalling struggling, but that one feels like cheating. 

Also give the new difficulty a try it’s cool after you get used to it. 

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I just got to that part this morning. **** was soooo epic. Dude basically told the Mongolians to hold his dick and then asked whose house this was. Loved it. Running their asses out of there has been the highlight of the game so far to the point I had to save the clip. 

Also there is a camera setting that makes it move faster which helps a bit. Not a whole lot but it’s better than the default. There is also a auto lock ok setting if you are recalling struggling, but that one feels like cheating. 

Also give the new difficulty a try it’s cool after you get used to it. 

Ooooh I did not know that about the camera I will check it out when I play tonight.

And yes, that part was just unreal.  I did not expect something like that to be held back so far into the game either.

At this rate, I will not get to the Ghost before it is officially Cyberpunk time. Still got Life Is Strange 2, RE3, Spidey, Sekiro, and the Watchdogs saga before my cue is complete and up to date (mostly). 

When Cyberpunk drops, everything and everyone else is dead to me.

I've never played a Cyberpunk game and what I've seen so far doesn't interest me in the least.  Having Keanu Reeves as a character feels kinda lame to me.  I'm not a fan of having these real character playing people in games.  I didn't like it in the Amazon Prime simulator game with Daryl from TWD and not liking it with Gus Fringe in the new Far Cry, although I'm in the minority and am not a fan of that actor aside from in Breaking Bad.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If they do they should just use their voice acting and make the actual character’s appearance different. It’s too distracting in a video game to see Keanu Reeves or other famous people 

Yeah I'd be fine with that.  I like having people I don't really know about doing voices though so they kind of become their own character.

4 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

If they do they should just use their voice acting and make the actual character’s appearance different. It’s too distracting in a video game to see Keanu Reeves or other famous people 

Seriously.  The reason actors look like themselves in film is that they can't magically become someone else.  In animation and video games, there's nothing stopping you from creating truly unique people.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I remember hearing a ton of doubts about Anthem after reviewers and journalists first got their hands on it.

Actually you might be right and I just blocked that **** out cause I wanted to be Iron man. And it was glorious for about 5 hours. 

20 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Actually you might be right and I just blocked that **** out cause I wanted to be Iron man. And it was glorious for about 5 hours. 

No one said it was bad, just incredibly boring.

Archived