Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

11 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Welp. Bloodborne is done with. Decided to take a visceral stab at it again for old times sake. Time for Life Is Strange

BTW, @Momma There Goes That Man you really should try Bloodborne. It'll help you get over your fear of spiders

Lol if you really want to get over spiders...play Farpoint on PSVR...lol space spiders flying at your face in VR...

For a NMS update....I did not see any options for friendly fire...I read its possible for PvP  but you get nothing for it.

21 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol if you really want to get over spiders...play Farpoint on PSVR...lol space spiders flying at your face in VR...

That very first spider thing that jumped at me.  Holy **** that freaked me out.  But it happens so often afterwards that you get used to it.

Just now, purbeast said:

That very first spider thing that jumped at me.  Holy **** that freaked me out.  But it happens so often afterwards that you get used to it.

Yeah...I almost ripped the headset off my face when I first played it...still gets me from time to time. Then dont forget the larger ones that just appear from the ground...the small ones you can somewhat track

On a serious note though, Farpoint is one of the coolest gaming experiences I've ever had. 

You think aiming down the sights in COD is cool, it's nothing compared to holding a physical gun and looking down the sights or scope in VR.

49 minutes ago, purbeast said:

On a serious note though, Farpoint is one of the coolest gaming experiences I've ever had. 

You think aiming down the sights in COD is cool, it's nothing compared to holding a physical gun and looking down the sights or scope in VR.

That's why firewall kicks ass...its not just looking down the sights holding a physical gun..its the ability to look around corners by leaning forward and turning your head like real life....or bending down to look under a table...

6 minutes ago, Xameil said:

That's why firewall kicks ass...its not just looking down the sights holding a physical gun..its the ability to look around corners by leaning forward and turning your head like real life....or bending down to look under a table...

That game is online only right?  Or at launch it was at least right?  I remember wanting it but ended up not getting it since it was online only.

I honestly haven't touched PSVR in a long time.  I kind of miss it.

12 minutes ago, purbeast said:

That game is online only right?  Or at launch it was at least right?  I remember wanting it but ended up not getting it since it was online only.

I honestly haven't touched PSVR in a long time.  I kind of miss it.

Yeah, it's online only. Theres some training missions, but it's basically just 4v4. I'm basically just keeping my VR legs under me now until Star Wars Squadron comes out....I am a bit bummed it wont support the HOTAS tho.

One of the first games that freaked me out (nearly put me in a coma) was Tomb Raider II on the og PlayStation.

That cave where she's in Tibet, past the tiger and into some vault, dude they (spiders) just start coming from everywhere, out of the floor, falling from the ceiling, and making that scratching noise. 😔

34 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Yikes 

I was looking to buy Madden so my nephew and I could play, so I typed in "Football games."

Imagine my surprise, being a guy that constantly rails against EA and their football monopoly,  only to see something fresh.

"Hell yeeeeeeeaaaaahhhohmygodhellno!" Was pretty much how it went.

Then they charge like $20-30 for it. I wouldn't buy that **** if all it cost was a rusty bottlecap.

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Halo Infinite looks so generic and uninspired and unimpressive.  I can't believe that is what Halo has fallen to.

I feel like Destiny ended up being more what Bungie wanted out of Halo than Halo did. Which isnt that far fetched considering its Bungies baby. 

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I feel like Destiny ended up being more what Bungie wanted out of Halo than Halo did. Which isnt that far fetched considering its Bungies baby. 

LOL and now they are hyping up Destiny 2 on XSX.  Microsoft has absolutely NOTHING to sell that system coming out in a few months.  

It's kind of worrysome that no games they've shown so far even look better than The Last of Us 2 graphically and it's a whole new gen ahead.

Yeah this is seriously underwhelming.  They really just showed off multiplayer Tetris as a console exclusive. Lol.

I mean some of these games do look good, but if people really want to play these games, you might as well just pay a few hundred more bucks and get a PC.

Archived