Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

34 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Actually you might be right and I just blocked that **** out cause I wanted to be Iron man. And it was glorious for about 5 hours. 

You can do that with the upcoming Avengers game. Beta drops in the next week or so. Frankly, I wouldve preferred a complete X-Men game (something that hasn't happened since the early 90's), but whatever. Disney is gonna pimp the Avengers for as long as they possibly can.

4k @ 60fps or 120fps or whatever the **** it is doesn't even matter if that game looks like it did in the demo they showed.  They should really lower the resolution to get better looking graphics.  I don't understand why people care so much about 4k right now.  It's such a stupid tech spec that is not even important.

I mean I play 1080p games on a 10 foot screen from 13ft away and it looks FANTASTIC.  A game running at 1080p vs. 4k needs SSSOOOO much less power so the games can look so much better at 1080p instead of 4x the resolution.  Just a shame that companies are trying to push higher resolution to meet a stupid buzzword.

Also having a multiplayer game free-to-play is a negative in my eyes.  Typically f2p games are just full games held back by all these microtransactions and paywalls.  Very hackish.

The biggest game in the world the last 5 years has been Fortnite which is F2P. It also is nothing to look at graphically 

And Halo hasn’t had large communities the last 2 releases, so they are trying to build that back again. It makes sense. Im sure there are micro transactions but they confirmed no loot boxes from 5 and it will likely just be cosmetic stuff not any pay 2 win. I don’t really care about that. 

3 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

The biggest game in the world the last 5 years has been Fortnite which is F2P. It also is nothing to look at graphically 

And Halo hasn’t had large communities the last 2 releases, so they are trying to build that back again. It makes sense. Im sure there are micro transactions but they confirmed no loot boxes from 5 and it will likely just be cosmetic stuff not any pay 2 win. I don’t really care about that. 

Fortnite is also on every platform including mobile, which is why it's so big and why it looks like a mobile game graphically.

Halo is an exclusive staple franchise for the Xbox brand, probably the #1 franchise for the brand.  It is the face of Xbox.

I mean sure if you want to compare the two then have at it.

You know what else is huge and f2p?  Candy Crush.

Finished Life is Strange. I enjoyed it. Definitely sort of an ode to Twin Peaks, mixed with Stranger Things. Didn't want it to end.

I was hoping Season  2 was a continuation of Max Caufields life, but it looks like all new characters. Not sure I care a whole lot about a teenage boys life.

Just some things I want to get off my chest.

1. The original Deus Ex let you add notes over all of the notes/images/maps you collected in the game, why don't more games let you do this? Hell, just give me a "notes" page where I can make ingame notes. Obviously, this would be better on PC, but the option on consoles would be appreciated. I have a fatman notebook full of notes from games I've played over the years, I shouldn't need a notebook to keep track of things in a game.

2. Inventory needs a junk category which makes it easier to sort and sell all of the stuff I don't want, every game should have this.

3. I hate when games don't recap what happened the last time I played. I don't need a movie (like The Witcher 3), but a small synopsis would help greatly. I don't play a lot, I might even put a game down for months only to pick it back up not knowing what the hell is going on. Not all gamers inhale the experience, I like to take it slow.

On 8/6/2020 at 3:29 PM, Mr. Sinister said:

I bought Control on sale for $20 in the PS Store. Gonna give it a look later this week 

Combat is wonky. Too wonky to continue. Gonna forge ahead with all the narrative games and come back to it later.

Saw a SWEET $49.99 deal for all the Walking Dead ep's from TellTale, including the Michonne spinoff. Went ahead and pulled the trigger.  Prolly gonna be a solid month of narrative gaming.

32 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Saw a SWEET $49.99 deal for all the Walking Dead ep's from TellTale, including the Michonne spinoff. Went ahead and pulled the trigger.  Prolly gonna be a solid month of narrative gaming.

I got the two Batman telltale games from xbl for free awhile back. Finally played them a few weeks ago. Thought they were really well done. Also played the GoT one when it came out. Shame telltale folded n there was no season 2. Currently on episode 3 of their Guardians game.

39 minutes ago, clietas said:

I got the two Batman telltale games from xbl for free awhile back. Finally played them a few weeks ago. Thought they were really well done. Also played the GoT one when it came out. Shame telltale folded n there was no season 2. Currently on episode 3 of their Guardians game.

TellTale Batman was a strong entry, as was GoT. And yeah, GoT prob suffered more than all the others when it folded. It was setting that Whitewalker theme up nicely for S2.

TWD S1 damn near drove me to tears, and that's not easy to do. Just a masterful piece of storytelling. Can't think of a bad TT game other than Jurassic Park, which was universally panned.

Man I hope heavy narrative continues to flourish in the next gen, with them out of the picture. Supermassive and Quantic Dream are still out there, and Square Enix seems to have a cool thing going here with Life is Strange.

Its tailor made for an organized crime drama, though. Still waiting for that one, as well as another Until Dawn entry. Need my horror fix

There is a Jurassic Park telltale game? How did I miss this? And how is it not good lol

i loved their TWD games. I was so invested in season 1 I was just left a blubbering crying mess at the end. Felt like such a failure, my heart was broken. 

two was good but I can’t actually remember the end right now. 

haven’t played 3 to finish the story tho 

14 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

There is a Jurassic Park telltale game? How did I miss this? And how is it not good lol

i loved their TWD games. I was so invested in season 1 I was just left a blubbering crying mess at the end. Felt like such a failure, my heart was broken. 

two was good but I can’t actually remember the end right now. 

haven’t played 3 to finish the story tho 

:( Brace yourself 

So... I'm still playing the **** out of Warzone. It's the best BR game I've ever played by far. No game is perfect, but it's got the mechanics down pretty damn well. That's all I've really got to say about the subject. You guys keep talking about your TLOU2's and your Ghosts of Takimoto and your PS5's and XBOXX's and stuff and I'm still here playing the same ass COD game.

Archived