Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

On 11/11/2018 at 11:40 PM, JCB said:

I roll as a dark elf. Natural flame resistance is clutch with all them dragons. Pad out my alteration and destruction, and live via stealth and archery.

Nice. I imagine the natural resistance goes real well with something like Atronauch spell/fire breath, and the pyromancer branch of the Destruction school. Too traumatic for me though :(

Dark Elf was my first ever build and I ****ed it up to high hell. Should've listened to Predicto, who was trying to show people how to do Mage right (there was a whole thread about Skyrim SE on here when it came out that made me want to get it).

Plus the way  some of these Game of Death style dungeons/strongholds are set up with all the oil lamps and trails, one could do a ton of damage.

So many possibilities with builds though that it is maddening. I want that Sheogorath staff so I can finish the main questline  and fight Alduin in Valhall, um Sovengarde, and it made me travel to Solthsteim, where I learned all these cool ash spells from that House Telvanni of Morrowind wizard, and the Miraak shouts.

Not as game breaking yet as I've figured  (probably because Solthsteim is a higher difficulty area), but once I gain Vampirism and become Queen, flying around like cuz from Underworld, it's over. For now, it's just another way to beat opponents, riddling them with immobilizing ash that takes them out of the fight for awhile... Really helps against powerful enemies. The staff enchanter is another thing that seems pretty cool,  seeing as I have 100 Enchantment, and should theoretically be able to make some powerful ****.

One kinda funny thing I noticed is that during the peace treaty at High Hrothlgar, when I sided  with the Stormcloaks, I inadvertently solved some major league problems and gained some new allies. I never got this far before, so I didn't know that depending on how you approach the conversation and who you side with, Jarls can be replaced as Holds switch between factions.

I really wanted this sexy tavern outfit from one of the non essential npc's in Falkreath, and just decided to kill her for it. This was before I did all those mini side job quests  (like 30) for the Thieves Guild, bringing them back to prominence to the point  where I could just pay off the guards every time I murdered someone in the open. Racked up a bounty I was unwilling to pay, and stayed away from there. That hold has switched hands though, so I believe my bounty is null and void.

I also got Maven Black-Briar installed as Jarl in Riften. Seeing as she's the top client, I'm wondering if that triggers a new quest or two (I also plan on marrying her daughter and then turning her vampire when I become one, so this should be awesome).

Just now, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I am tempted. I really am. 

Do it.  Give into the temptation.

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Did any of y'all actually get Fallout 76? I'm hearing it sucks.

I almost pulled the trigger.  Are people complaining about being killed by other players?  Or just the game mechanics/story/etc?

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

My nephew (27) told me it looks cool and he may get it. Hes never even thought about Fallout before ever in his life. I dont think hes ever played a Bethesda game. 

That's pretty much the kiss of death for me lol

On 11/10/2018 at 12:57 PM, Warhead36 said:

I did the high stakes treasure maps which reward you with $1500(well, you get three gold bars and each sells for $500). After that I've been pretty good on money. I've maxed out my camp and just bought a bunch of random stuff.

I've started to use Dead Eye a lot more too. It makes the game so much more fun since I really don't like shooters on console. Dead Eye really puts you into that Wild West shoot em up atmosphere.

Hunting is fun as hell too. Only thing I don't really enjoy is Fishing but I basically hate Fishing in every game where it's available. Its just too boring "lolol".

Did you finish it?

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Nope. I'm just enjoying running around doing whatever. I really only get ~1.5 hours max to play per day.

I'm getting near the end and...yeah, I'm just running around doing whatever, too.  This is the only game where I can remember giving a **** about the characters and the story.  I don't want it to end.

Shot a black bear yesterday and also saved someone from a wolf attack.

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm certainly not going to get it at launch. I LOVE the fallout series, but this one feels like it's going to take a while after launch before all the bugs and network issues are worked out. I'm going to put it off and finish up Red Dead 2 and play some BF5.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Shot a black bear yesterday and also saved someone from a wolf attack.

I saw this encounter. I was passing by and heard the dude screaming. "HELP! OH MY GOD".

Needless to say, I sat back and watched the wolf consume its meal. While it was feasting, I gave my horse a carrot.

25 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I'm certainly not going to get it at launch. I LOVE the fallout series, but this one feels like it's going to take a while after launch before all the bugs and network issues are worked out. I'm going to put it off and finish up Red Dead 2 and play some BF5.

I saw this encounter. I was passing by and heard the dude screaming. "HELP! OH MY GOD".

Needless to say, I sat back and watched the wolf consume it's meal. While it was feasting, I gave my horse a carrot.

There was an encounter where I had to help a guy who got his leg caught in a bear trap.  So I went to help him out but the phone rang and I got distracted.  Didn't mash the button fast enough and it ended up closing back on his leg.  He died.

32 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

There was an encounter where I had to help a guy who got his leg caught in a bear trap.  So I went to help him out but the phone rang and I got distracted.  Didn't mash the button fast enough and it ended up closing back on his leg.  He died.

I think the best one I've seen is a guy along the road trying to adjust the the horseshoe on his horse's back foot. I greeted him, and Arthur was like, "hey buddy, need a hand?", which I guess distracted him. The horse reared up and kicked his head in. Killed him instantly.

...I looted his body.

5 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I think the best one I've seen is a guy along the road trying to adjust the the horseshoe on his horse's back foot. I greeted him, and Arthur was like, "hey buddy, need a hand?", which I guess distracted him. The horse reared up and kicked his head in. Killed him instantly.

...I looted his body.

I'd have done the same!  Haven't seen that one yet.  I've been robbed a couple times trying to help people out but I always blast away on them.

Does anybody else purposefully not pay off their bounties in RDR2? I like having to be on the look-out for bounty hunter parties and I feel like it adds more weight to the story. I also like galloping around at night for the same reason. Much more likely to run into highwaymen and dudes that try to make you pay a toll to cross bridges.

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

So I can finally live out my fantasy of randomly killing drifters? ?

I find that one murder quickly turns into 3 or 4 when you go drifter hunting. Gotta clean up the crime scene before they report you for killing that one witness who saw you kill the first witness that saw you pincushion that O'Driscol you caught slipping by the tree line. 

On 11/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, Llevron said:

It's all good. I just turned it on myself. Got my home boy back on it since we both got tired of Destiny lol. 

I have a toon on every faction. My main currently though is a tank on Aldmeri Dominion. 

Jump on whenever and if you need help hit meh

What's the most OP pvp build right now that pisses other players off?  And can you link the build for it for me?

51 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

What's the most OP pvp build right now that pisses other players off?  And can you link the build for it for me?

This is the one I'm going for. But dude neither of us are even close lls. You need PvE to even get the vest pieces. 

Good guide, but the dude is annoying so good luck. 

http://www.kevduit.com/eso-guides/the-blood-bath/

2 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Does anybody else purposefully not pay off their bounties in RDR2? I like having to be on the look-out for bounty hunter parties and I feel like it adds more weight to the story. I also like galloping around at night for the same reason. Much more likely to run into highwaymen and dudes that try to make you pay a toll to cross bridges.

I find that one murder quickly turns into 3 or 4 when you go drifter hunting. Gotta clean up the crime scene before they report you for killing that one witness who saw you kill the first witness that saw you pincushion that O'Driscol you caught slipping by the tree line. 

The problem then is that you can't enter certain towns with a bounty on you as you will be spotted. Just makes certain aspects of the game a pain in the ass.

Archived