Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactuve Game Day Thread: Skins At Broncos

TK

We played read option and committed to the run last week...we decided we did not want to do that this week.

true, but im asking why totally dead RO from the first series (i believe we did it once), and kill the run when was working and we were still in the game. Kyle pisses me off sometimes. at least we didnt get any backwards pitches from what i can recall lol

RG3 stares down WR

BRING IN KIRK COUSINS

RG3 throws interception when his WR falls down

BRING IN KIRK COUSINS

RG3 throws an inaccurate ball

BRING IN KIRK COUSINS

--------------------------------KIRK COUSINS ENTERS GAME---------------------------------

Kirk Cousins completes some passes

OH LOOK HIS PASSES ARE SO CRISP AND BEAUTIFUL, HE'S SUCH A SMART QB, AND HANDSOME TOO!

Kick Cousins stares down his 1st read and throws an inaccurate, late pass for the pick 6.

THIS TEAM IS HORRIBLE, PLAYCALLING IS BAD! WHERE WAS THE BLOCKING? WE NEED TO BLOW IT ALL UP EXCEPT KIRK COUSINS BECAUSE HE'S SO SEXY.

I'm out of likes but I literally laughed out loud at this

Today's GD thread reached an all time low, I am personally embarrassed by some of the comments. I have posted here for years and years, consider this board a great learning experience related to football and life. I don't think I will ever again post in the GD threads, the reactionary and sometimes hateful comments toward our players and coaches should make some members examine exactly where their personal mental stands. I understand criticism, but there was so much beyond that. Shame on some of you. 

And the score is what most thought it would be anyway. wow. 

Actually.. When as a Redskins fan is loosing by 24 okay?  Shouldn't fans be outraged. We are a UNDER .500 team over the last 23 YEARS...  How many other teams can claim such a rabid fan base after so many losing years..  We bleed burgundy and gold and have every right to get frustrated by a organization that repeats the same mistakes year after year..

We were up 14 right before the OC decided to do his own thing totally unrelated to what was working and the QB imploded therein?

We had the momentum up 14 running the ball. I didn't imagine that right?

7 times in the second half. SEVEN times we've run the football. 10 has been horrid. But he's not been helped at all yet again by those that SHOULD be helping him. 

Hail. 

Wow. That's an unbelievable statistic. 7 times? What the **** was Kyle thinking? How can Mike stand by and not tell his OC to run the ****ing ball? Unreal. No, un****ingbelievable...

I'm not sure why we abandoned the run.  It was working, and we were up by 2 TDs.

I'm also frustrated by our receivers, they don't seem to be able to get open when the Oline blocks well, which isn't very often.  And if those drops don't happen, it's quite possible that this offense would have looked much better.

And both QBs have been slammed constantly today.  Our Oline seems to suck, outside of Trent.  Really, RGIII got hammered on practically every passing play, and that probably gets into your head after a while.

Today's GD thread reached an all time low, I am personally embarrassed by some of the comments. I have posted here for years and years, consider this board a great learning experience related to football and life. I don't think I will ever again post in the GD threads, the reactionary and sometimes hateful comments toward our players and coaches should make some members examine exactly where their personal mental stands. I understand criticism, but there was so much beyond that. Shame on some of you.

And the score is what most thought it would be anyway. wow.

I am way more embarrassed by our fans than our team today.

Like you, I am pretty sure this will be my last time reading a GD thread.

This officiating crew should be let go by the NFL. that was helmet to helmet contact on cousins. did they call it? NO, and a bunch of pick plays and push on the back today. Tis is a joke, i thought every team is supposed to abide by the same rules. But i guess if Peyton Manning plays plays on your team, you geta away with every thing.

It wouldn't change much... Game was over since long ago.

Archived