Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactuve Game Day Thread: Skins At Broncos

TK

This is on Kyle. He abandoned the run early on in the game, a staple that was leading us to a win against the donkeys. You're a child, Kyle. A ****ing child. I'm so embarrassed to call myself a fan when you're calling a game. Clueless. you're absolutely clueless. :(

This is on Shanahan.  Abandoning the run was inexcusable.

Look at your ****ing golden boy with the pick 6. What a ****ty player. What an inaccurate idiot. What a dumb dumb dumb idiotic football player. He doesn't know how to read an NFL defense. He stared down his first read. What a ****ing moron. Trade him now.

It's too late now. :lol:

We have the worst fans in the NFL.

Today's GD thread reached an all time low, I am personally embarrassed by some of the comments. I have posted here for years and years, consider this board a great learning experience related to football and life. I don't think I will ever again post in the GD threads, the reactionary and sometimes hateful comments toward our players and coaches should make some members examine exactly where their personal mental stands. I understand criticism, but there was so much beyond that. Shame on some of you. 

And the score is what most thought it would be anyway. wow. 

I don't remember you being this negative in the past.

It is negative, KD... but has it been true this year?

Since we've gone to a "more than one read" offense has he been successful?

Is he successful outside of the zone read?

Sure it sucks, but it's irresponsible to say it's not true.

Archived