Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Es Coverage & Interactuve Game Day Thread: Skins At Broncos

TK

RGIII nothing in the running game today and has to rely on his passing.... Winds up with a 48 qbr today hmmm

Can the WR catch? Man I wish some of you guys would go away. I bet you will be back on Rg3 bandwagon next year. I admit he has to mature more as a pocket passer, but stop acting like we have surrounded Rg3 with everything to succede.

We were up 14 right before the OC decided to do his own thing totally unrelated to what was working and the QB imploded therein?

We had the momentum up 14 running the ball. I didn't imagine that right?

7 times in the second half. SEVEN times we've run the football. 10 has been horrid. But he's not been helped at all yet again by those that SHOULD be helping him. 

Hail. 

That pick 6 wasn't even on cousins. Kyle called that same route 3 times on this drive. Any dB is going to jump the route. Stupid play calls.

I absolutely DESPISE kyle's playcalling today - but that pick is on Kirk.  Period.  Turnovers are NEVER on the coach in that scenario - Kirk needed to pump that and go deep.

Regardless we are not a good team right now. We got a lot of bad players right now and we aren't playing as a team. Out defense is struggling our o-line is having major issues and our QB is having a rough year. I still think RG3 is our guy we just have to teach him and protect him.

Archived