Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 16: Donald Trumps wins Presidency. God Help us all!

88Comrade2000

Much like Trump’s alleged opposition to the Iraq War, this not an impossible claim to investigate. We know, for instance, some nearly 60 percent of Trump’s supportershold “unfavorable views” of Islam, and 76 percent support a ban on Muslims entering the United States. We know that some 40 percent of Trump’s supporters believe blacks are more violent, more criminal,lazier, and ruder than whites. Two-thirds of Trump’s supporters believe the first black president in this country’s history is not American. These claim are not ancillary to Donald Trump’s candidacy, they are a driving force behind it.

@TryTheBeal!

56 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Did you get that off of the "Hotties for Trump" twitter page that you follow?

How do you feel about getting your "information" from the guy who said that no children were killed in Newtown and that the whole thing was staged?

That was a woman with a mic, don't be so scared.

You must be the  guy that misrepresented my twitter followers.  Go back and count again you weren't even close with your 1000. 

I noticed no one checked you on that blatant lie.

I started following Trump folks when I realized they were right, but like I said I've never voted Republican before.

Check out my followers before i got on the Trump train this summer, if you want to know who I am.

1 hour ago, PCS said:

We are at a point now,(rather have been),where Infowars is actually being used as a point of reference,(proof and infowars are rarely used in the same sentence),when discussing the election.  

Though at least with that video,we may have met a few representatives of the 73 women in the US that support Trump. ;) 

Just like the CNN poll?  That seems to indicate more than 73.  That's a whole bunch more than 36.5 deplorable women.

Women break for Clinton (53% to 38%) while men shift Trump's way (54% to 32%). Among women, those who are unmarried make up the core of her support, 73% of unmarried women back Clinton compared with just 36% of married women. Among men, no such marriage gap emerges, as both unmarried and married men favor Trump.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

42 minutes ago, twa said:

I hear Hillary raised 6M at that (deplorable) event, she obviously is gonna need it.

Heave, Ho ....maybe ya'll can drag her to 'victory' if ya give more and lift more.

Admiring the mental image of twa trying to put people down, by accusing them of dragging and lifting for a political party. 

Projection? 

10 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

And...I don't even have any words for this...

And this sentiment is why Iraq's puppet government wanted us out. Every time I see people talking about Iraq they always say Obama left too quick blah blah blah. The thing people (and the media) forget is Obama was actually going to leave troops in Iraq longer because violence was still going on in that country. He negotiated for months to leave troops in Iraq but Al-Maliki said our armed forces were no longer going to have immunity from Iraqi law and would be subject to lawsuits and prosecution if they did anything wrong (and there was a lot of stuff going on with American troops and Iraqi civilians that wasn't being shown). Iraq wouldn't budge on that issue and used it as leverage to force us out of there because they knew we would never agree to that. 

*cough*

On 8/1/2016 at 7:23 PM, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Your bull**** is so transparent and just because I know you're full of ****, I decided to go to your twitter page. This is you right?

https://twitter.com/AireskoiES/following

So let's see some of the handles you follow since you're so open-minded and just now trying to get into politics.

1776 Patriot News

@PatriotByGod

America has been hijacked. Globalist Money brokers control our Politicians. Islam is un-American. #1776PatriotNews #GoodNightPatriots

Jamie Bernard

@Jamie4Trump

Make America Great Again!

Trump: #ImWithYou

@katlivezey

********* #VoteTrumpAmerica ********* World needs strong American leadership to #MakeAmericaGreatAgain #TrumpsterWarriors

Students For Trump Verified account

@TrumpStudents

We are a student led body working through creating school chapters and movements in America to elect Donald J. Trump.

Trumptraingirl

@trumptraingirls

22 year old Trump Supporter. Stay informed and get ready to vote!! Follow me on snapchat and Instagram as @trumptraingirl . Let's make Americ…

Trump Hotties

@hottiesfortrump

DM your pics showing you Trump support and get a shout out. snapchat: hottiesfortrump IG: hottiesfortrump RETWEET posts of girls!

Babes For Trump

@BabesForTrump

Making America Great Again One Babe At A Time. DM to be featured. IG: babesfortrump Snapchat: babes4trump Email: babesfortrump@gmail.com

PATRIOT HEART

@CatBollar

PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY~TRUMP IS THE ANSWER #2A #Trump #BlueLivesMatter…

Watchdoggy

@watchdoggy

Supporting Trump since DAY ONE! Attended two Trump rallies. He is America's last chance! Follow back Trump supporters. I do appreciate…

☪ Resist Tyranny  ☪

@ResistTyranny

Conservative evangelical, and voting for #TrumpPence16. Sick and tired of liberals. Not fooled by #islam. *Tweets may not meet government regulations.

----------------------

Aaaaaaaaaand it just goes on like this. He's following 1,221 handles and it looks like over 1000 of them are about Trump.

Just wanted to check in.  Are any of you tired of this yet?  Or are you just getting ramped up?

Personally, I'm so ****ing sick and tired of this.  I'm tired of people just judging the **** out of someone else based off who they plan on voting for.  I was talking to this girl yesterday and she was afraid I was going to judge her based off who she was going to vote for (Hillary).  I could give less than zero ****s on who people are voting for.  So tired of hearing people flip out because someone is voting for the candidate they don't like.

Anyone else?

19 minutes ago, Aireskoi said:

That was a woman with a mic, don't be so scared.

Ya got me good. At 36 years old, comments like this really sting.

Hey, what do you think about Alex Jones saying that all of the families whose little children were massacred at Newtown were liars and fakes? That's quite a, dare I say, deplorable statement. No?

Again, did anyone read the FBI report?  I don't know why it isn't being reported, but the emails were sent from career State Dept staff who admitted in the real world, State Dept work could not be accomplished without sending Classified information the way they did.  

Furthermore, has anyone gone after AOL to get Colin Powell's emails and see if they contain Classified information (on AOL servers no less).

The true focus should be: "State Department technology inadequetly setup to support 21st century realities."  No one in State really thought this was a problem or out of the norm, or there would be some Snowden level whistleblower raising questions early on.  Basically to indict Hillary would mean most staff at State also deserve indictment.  

It is a State Dept issue, and I don't think it has been solved either.  Secretary of State and staffers need to carry around Classified PDAs (which they did request and were denied) to do business and if Congress really cared they would ask,"What does Kerry do now?"...  but they arent really concerned with protecting Classified information as much as putting Trump into the White House over Clinton.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295334-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-early

Clinton is probably taking a high blood pressure medication. If so, I can relate to her feeling overheated. I take one, and I am hot all the time. It's been explained to me that the medication dilates the veins and arteries and makes me hot. I can't be out in the heat for very long and my house is like a refrigerator inside.

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295334-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-early

Clinton is probably taking a high blood pressure medication. If so, I can relate to her feeling overheated. I take one, and I am hot all the time. It's been explained to me that the medication dilates the veins and arteries and makes me hot. I can't be out in the heat for very long and my house is like a refrigerator inside.

Call me cynical but this smells like a set up to get the "deplorable" comments out of the news cycle. I wonder if the Trump campaign takes the bait and goes after her health again. 

2 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

It's been hitting me for about a year now...I have two fans blowing on me at night.  I don't think this election has helped early menopause.  At all.

37 minutes ago, Larry said:

Admiring the mental image of twa trying to put people down, by accusing them of dragging and lifting for a political party. 

Projection? 

Putting down? :bunny:

Try not to get any on ya.

50 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Just wanted to check in.  Are any of you tired of this yet?  Or are you just getting ramped up?

Personally, I'm so ****ing sick and tired of this.  I'm tired of people just judging the **** out of someone else based off who they plan on voting for.  I was talking to this girl yesterday and she was afraid I was going to judge her based off who she was going to vote for (Hillary).  I could give less than zero ****s on who people are voting for.  So tired of hearing people flip out because someone is voting for the candidate they don't like.

Anyone else?

I'm tired of one opinion being used to categorize a person.

Not really tired of people being judged for their opinions though. Might be better of people were judged more (and/or more harshly), to be honest.

Part of the reason the GOP has reached the state it is in is because it (and its supporters) have been able to hide behind 'respect my right to have an opinion' instead of being called out more for their bull****.

Don't get me wrong, that occurs plenty on the left, the right has just spun out of control into a world where people are able to make up the 'facts', or easily dismiss research and science, because of some dumb ideal of respect for opinions; any opinions, even ones entirely made up.

Archived