Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Will Make The Playoffs

ballin2041

What makes you think that? We have the same name and many of the same players, but none of the discipline or heart.

I totally disagree. 1st off the D is a lil over aggressive sometimes against plays but other then that we are a very disciplined team. It just looks like we are the total opposite because everything is a lil off but its getting less & less each week and we will be totally straight by the 2nd half

Only reason I hesitate saying that there is no way possible Skins make the playoffs and that Ill shave my head if they do is the fact that the NFCE looks like garbage right now... The cowboys are 2 games ahead of us granted... 

They are going to have to go on a run (of wins...) though.. and Ill be surprised if that happens.  The cap penalty has just put this team at to big of a disadvantage to overcome.  

5 teams. 

5 teams in history have made the paloffs from an 0-3 start. 

3 tems since the expended format of today. 

Good luck with that belief. 

Hail. 

How many teams made the playoffs form 3-6? I'm guessing less than the number of teams that went 0-3.

Not saying they will or won't. But they are 3 games blow .500, same place they were last year. This year, though, they don't have to win 7 in a row.

We'll see. I honestly don't care about the record. I want to see them play better first, before thinking about record.

We are hurt by the cap penalty and the o line is built on zone blocking. Not for pocket passing, RG3 showed some improvements. We we would need to trade Orakpo and davis for 2 decent CBs to compete.

The ground is what we're hurt by. Griffin's fumble, Robinson losing the ball after the TD catch. I blame the ground for everything. Without it we'd be 1-2. 

We're deff going to make one hell of a push. Robert is shaking the rust off right before our eyes. Today we saw some of the same mistakes with timing and turnovers but most importantly we saw flashes with big runs and big passes. These early ball games don't mean much right now for any team. The Eagle loss hurts the most but the division being weak helps a lot

Look right now our D is no where.  RGIII basically is playing like a rookie, making rookie mistakes.  Our coaching staff is clueless how to fix things.  Next week is Oakland, we should beat them, and then we have the bye.  The thing is right now the Giants are worse than us, they don't even have a clue what they are doing.  If we turn it around in Oakland, the game with the Boys will tell us if we have a chance this season or not.

was this a joke?

germans bombed pearl harbor?

Obviously you never watched Animal House.

Archived