Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Will Make The Playoffs

ballin2041

Everything is happening like I thought before the year. I said then that RG3 wont look like RG3 until the 2nd half of the Raiders game and we wont look back after that. I said hopefully we can still win some in the process but it doesnt matter. I felt that this game would come down to the end and we will either lose or we will get a win in OT.

Dont hold your head. You can see RG3 and the O slowly starting to creep up and get more into game speed. Its just still a half second off but you see the flashes of brilliance. He's right there. We will win the Raiders game. Im not sure how the 1st half will play out but we will be dominant in the 2nd half and will be hard as hell to beat after that.

RG3 gets the bye and we get more troops back after the 4 games suspension. The division is bad but even if it wasnt bad, we would make the playoffs. We will easily go 10-3 and I wouldnt be shocked if we do even better. We will look like SB contenders and by time we get to games like Denver that you think are losses, everyone's opinion will have changed and alot of you will feel like we can beat them.

Dont lose hope, atleast not until after the Raiders game. If we look bad then you can worry but I dont think we will look bad and RG3 will be so dominant in that 2nd half. We will score atleast 3 TDs and he will look great running & throwing. Bookmark this thread for then

Everything is happening like I thought before the year. I said then that RG3 wont look like RG3 until the 2nd half of the Raiders game and we wont look back after that. I said hopefully we can still win some in the process but it doesnt matter. I felt that this game would come down to the end and we will either lose or we will get a win in OT.

Dont hold your head. You can see RG3 and the O slowly starting to creep up and get more into game speed. Its just still a half second off but you see the flashes of brilliance. He's right there. We will win the Raiders game. Im not sure how the 1st half will play out but we will be dominant in the 2nd half and will be hard as hell to beat after that.

RG3 gets the bye and we get more troops back after the 4 games suspension. The division is bad but even if it wasnt bad, we would make the playoffs. We will easily go 10-3 and I wouldnt be shocked if we do even better. We will look like SB contenders and by time we get to games like Denver that you think are losses, everyone's opinion will have changed and alot of you will feel like we can beat them.

Dont lose hope, atleast not until after the Raiders game. If we look bad then you can worry but I dont think we will look bad and RG3 will be so dominant in that 2nd half. We will score atleast 3 TDs and he will look great running & throwing. Bookmark this thread for then

I'm dead ass serious. Is this a joke thread or no?

its not knee jerk for me because Ive been saying it. Thats why it made me mad with all the Cousins stuff. You see RG3 getting better bit by bit. He's like a half away and then the by after that. He's about to click and the team will follow. None of those silly mistakes will be made. We are still the team that went 7-0 and were dominant in the Preseason. I honestly feel like we are unbeaten when all the way on top form and thats what we will be starting next week

My opinion, but we have a few things before we are a playoff team again.

Griffin needs another year to get his land legs back. We badly need that cap space that the collusionists took from us, and we need defensive players AND a new DC.

he will definitely be better the following year but he's a great player and he can still be great now. He'll be ready sometime next week

This defense is so bad that RG3 returning to form probably won't matter.

yes it wil. The Broncos D was horrible before Tebow came in. When RG3 is right then they will play better. Just the O being dominant itself will take pressure off them and make teams more one demensional. Also, we will get more guys back after teh bye

Ok.  I've been one of the holdouts, but this game converted me.  Haslett has to ****ing go.  Period.  It took this game to convince me, but now I get it.  It was infuriating to watch that Defensive performance.  I enjoy the optimism (a lot) OP, but if this is the kind of Defensive effort The Skins are gonna put forth week in & week out...[sIGH] I am pessimistic. 

Archived