Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Edit: John Potter Signed; Undecided Who Is K Tomorrow

skinfan2k

SYNDER IS SUCH AN IDIOT. STILL!!! Idiotic moves like this have his stench all over them. You cut Grossman, NOT White.

Huh? Why would this move in particular make you feel Snyder had anything to do with it? Or is this heavily veiled sarcasm? If so, sorry for not realizing.

SYNDER IS SUCH AN IDIOT.  STILL!!!  Idiotic moves like this have his stench all over them.  You cut Grossman, NOT White.

1. It makes no sense to think this is a Snyder move. You really think Snyder cares at all about what moves are being made at Kicker and 3rd/4th QB to get personally involved? That's asinine.

2. We finally have a reliable kicker but he's tweaked. You don't make him play injured. It's not idiotic, it's intelligent to go out and get another kicker to either do kick offs this game or to do everything. And if you sign a new player you have to cut another one.

3. Right now our "Luxury" players on the roster is a 4th QB, a 5th Safety, a 4th TE, and a Punt Returner. One of our starting Safeties has been habitually dinged up since being here, so in reality you need to keep that luxury. Our 4th TE is also our backup FB and plays integral parts of teams, so he's a hard luxury to part with. Our Punt Returner allows us to keep an integral team member like Santana or Hall from having to return punts, and provides additional offensive options in packages. QB is the place that it makes the most sense, at this moment, to cut.

4. Grossman outplayed White in the preseason by the Coaches estimation (based on the depth chart rankings). It's perfectly reasonable to cut White instead of Grossman in such a case. While I get Zazzaro's point, and I think it's a fair one...it's not "idiotic" to cut White over Grossman in this instance.

:lol: That's twice in quick succession. Leeds have a great start and he turns into John Bishop. (And how cool is that Mr C? Confusing them on names not once BUT twice.  :lol:.).

Hail. 

I prefer to think of myself as more of a Peter Kay clone.

Leeds have started well .......

I prefer to think of myself as more of a Peter Kay clone.

Leeds have started well .......

Going off-topic for a moment, funny story on Peter Kay you'll appreciate .....

This is going back 5 or 6 years. Maybe longer. Been to a game at City and we were walking back down into town. Veered off from the main bulk of the crowd and we're walking down towards where the Hacienda was on the corner, and coming up Whitworth Street is Peter Kay and a group of around 5 or 6 big lads, presumably minders. Well there's this lad and his tart about 15 yards or so in front who spots him and starts pointing going 'Your him! Him off the telly! You are aren't ya?' to which Kay simply reply's 'No' and walks straight past. Get's to us and we're laughing passing him going 'Alright Peter lad' and he goes 'Alright lads. See that? Dopey Manc c****' Laughs, and carry's on with his business. 

Top fella.  :lol:

Hail. 

Pat White will be released by #Redskins two sources say. Has to clear waivers.

Pat White is the one being released, I told all of you "Pat White will be our back up of the future" he wasn't in our teams plans. He was kept because we were trying to ship him for something and we failed in doing that, we ended up using him to play "Mike Vick" for the scout team and now he's being released. Where are all of you who said Pat White was going to be in this teams plans for the future and Rex would and should be released? Where are you? Will you come out and eat your crow? or hide out like a coward. hahaha

Man.  If you're this worked up about this, then your resume must be topped with, "Wrote this resume", because that's pretty pathetic.

Pat White stans on here bashed me and the "Insiders" on our Pat White isn't in the teams future "prediction". Now that i'm out for crow i'm the bad guy? nonetheless your post was funny I have to admit. hahaha

Thank the lord Pat White is gone, I don't have to read another post about how he could serve as our back up QB of the future once Kirk Cousins is traded.

Iirc they bashed you because you went on about how white wouldn't make the 53 and arrogantly dismissed others views. then he did make the 53 and you were wrong and wouldn't own up to it. You then avoided that issue and said he wasn't in the team's plan for the future.

Anyways hopefully Kai will be back soon, I knew he was going to miss that kick vs. The eagles, but I still think he has potential in DC.

Losing Forbath blows, hard.  Sometimes I think that we have the worst training staff in the world.  I don't follow other teams religiously, but a kicker pulling a groin just feels irresponsible.

The Buccaneers had 5 kickers on their roster at one point this offseason, and only one made it out healthy.

Doesn't sound like too big a deal fortunately. I actually kinda think its more noteworthy that 2/12 replies about the kicking situation are disparaging remarks about a TE.

It could be worse. It could be filled with posts about the 4th string QB that got released. Oh, wait...

Iirc they bashed you because you went on about how white wouldn't make the 53 and arrogantly dismissed others views. then he did make the 53 and you were wrong and wouldn't own up to it. You then avoided that issue and said he wasn't in the team's plan for the future.

Anyways hopefully Kai will be back soon, I knew he was going to miss that kick vs. The eagles, but I still think he has potential in DC.

Without fail, if the announcers start spouting off about how great a kicker is, it's no good. Only time I 'knew' beforehand that Kai wasn't going to make it. Freakin' announcers.

It could be worse. It could be filled with posts about the 4th string QB that got released. Oh, wait...

Guilty. Guess I'll shut it now. :)

I am lol'ing at the ones trying to "crow" about Pat White.

Regardless, even if he is "cut" to make way for a replacement kicker for one game you have NO WAY of knowing if Shanny plans to bring him back the next week or not.  Regardless, none of this would even be discussed if Kai had not been hurt.

And Rex outplayed White in pre-season?  In what game?  Oh yeah, those games where Rex ran for two touchdowns and saved our first game with an amazing play for the 2 point conversion.  Rex sucks.  Rex is a loser.

Wait and see what happens tomorrow and next week.  Quote from ESPN:

The Redskins could re-sign White on Monday if he clears waivers.

Not to wish the Redskins ill but that will be interesting if White gets picked up by another team only to come back and kick our asses one day.

SYNDER IS SUCH AN IDIOT.  STILL!!!  Idiotic moves like this have his stench all over them.  You cut Grossman, NOT White.

You know he's behind these types of dumb decisions.  He just isn't as open about it anymore.

Read more, post less before there's a Hi there:) in your future.

Archived