Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto V

ixcuincle

No when you try to jump somewhere and miss and do that awkward falling animation, it makes me laugh everytime.

How about the grooves in the side of the highway. Like you don't need it, but it adds so much more to the immersion.

I played for the first extended time yesterday. This was one of the first things I noticed. I saw those cable cars on the map and wanted to go find them after the first couple missions as a repo guy ... I was flying on that highway and kept hitting those rumble strips weaving in and out of cars. My fiance had the same reaction she does when I'm doing that in real life ... like "can't you stay within the damn lines?!" haha

Also ended up taking the cable car up ... starting the climb down and had to shoot a couple of mountain lions ... but then it took too long so I just jumped off the side of the cliff ... but the falling down the cliff was even incredibly realistic.

Then I got on a cargo train and rode it around for a while shooting things as I was riding along. When I finally decided it was time to head back to do some more missions, I kept trying to steal cars, but would get a wanted star, get that bumped up to 2 stars somehow, and ending up in a shootout with cops about 3-4 times, dying, and doing it all over again to try and get back o the city. Took forever!

I just completed the first mission with the two main characters together ... getting back his yacht ... I played for probably 2 hours and did like 3 missions. So addicting.

So where is the best place to find a fighter jet? The army base? Flew another private jet into the base and was shot down immediately. Might have to try on foot......

My roommate and I did this last night. Took us a while. What we did was grabbed an car and saved right before the gate of the base. Drove straight through the stop sign bar at the front entrance, and about halfway down the base turned right through the fence and then right again and ended up right at a fighter jet. You have to plan the route out pretty well. While all the tanks were working their way over we took the car to a complete stop, didn't bother shooting anyone, and went straight for the ****pit of the jet. 

You can't waste time trying to shoot anyone because by the time you kill someone, 10 more take their place. Took about 15-30 minutes, but that's the best way we could figure out how to do it.

My roommate and I did this last night. Took us a while. What we did was grabbed an car and saved right before the gate of the base. Drove straight through the stop sign bar at the front entrance, and about halfway down the base turned right through the fence and then right again and ended up right at a fighter jet. You have to plan the route out pretty well. While all the tanks were working their way over we took the car to a complete stop, didn't bother shooting anyone, and went straight for the ****pit of the jet. 

You can't waste time trying to shoot anyone because by the time you kill someone, 10 more take their place. Took about 15-30 minutes, but that's the best way we could figure out how to do it.

Thanks man and love the profanity filter picked up ****pit. LMAO

good luck, and have fun.  i'm only about 9% into the game, where as a bunch of people here on ES and other forums have already beaten the game, or are at least 50% completed.

i'm just about to pull off my first heist at the jewlery store this weekend.  :)

being married and being a gamer sucks sometimes. 

good luck, and have fun.  i'm only about 9% into the game, where as a bunch of people here on ES and other forums have already beaten the game, or are at least 50% completed.

i'm just about to pull off my first heist at the jewlery store this weekend.  :)

Haha I hear ya. This might actually be the last game I can fully turn my attention to. Engaged to a doctoral student ... so she studies all night ... and most of the weekend ... so I still get my "time" but with our lifestyle I have just gotten out of the habit of playing videogames. So this is the first one I've played in a while and will likely be the last one I fully commit to. The days of 5-6 hour binge playing in college are long gone. At best, I might be able to squeeze in 1-2 hours at the end of each day before bed haha

Indeed :)

Try being married with a one month old, lol. Got it on launch, and even with a couple days off, I'm only at like 70% 

After the end of the dance you get the option to take them home. It shows up in the box in the upper left as one of the selections. I took one home yesterday and nothing happened during the drive. Maybe it is stripper specific?

This is the correct information on how get a stripper GF. I dunno if it is specific to a stripper. I thought it might be how many times you go back to her. I know I would call mine after every mission and around the 3rd time I called her and saw her she started doing that. I know I know....call me an addict for calling her so much. LOL She also sends me text messages while I am playing. LOL

There are some really cool videos on youtube of people doing cool stuff. I particularly like breaking into the airport and trying to steal the dreamliner equivalent. 

Also ... did a triathalon yesterday ... wtf ... I think Im gonna try and go golfing tonight. This game just blows my mind. I don't really even care about the missions so much as I do about doing random stuff for fun

There are some really cool videos on youtube of people doing cool stuff. I particularly like breaking into the airport and trying to steal the dreamliner equivalent. 

Also ... did a triathalon yesterday ... wtf ... I think Im gonna try and go golfing tonight. This game just blows my mind. I don't really even care about the missions so much as I do about doing random stuff for fun

I almost have to force myself to do a mission or two before I get lost in the randomness of the world. I like the golfing a lot more than I thought I would.

I've just about wrapped up the 100% completion, just have to grind out collecting the notes and doing the stunt jumps and such, then I plan on starting a fresh game and so that I can do the heists a different way than I did them before.  I can't wait to see the differences in the heists and collecting the "better" crew members early so I can use the same ones all game.

The third triathlon is really a test of endurance, for the player more than the character haha.  Golf is definitely my favorite of the mini games, especially that you have the option to walk or drive around the course instead of just teleporting to your ball by default (thankfully still an option)

Just a few more days until the online launches, we still have a crew waiting for members at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/extreme_skins

Playing as Franklin, I'm on the mission where I have to take out 4 jurors.  I got the first two, no problem.  The third is located in some medical building and Lester's text says look out for dirty windows.   I've got my rifle with the scope but I can't figure out where the hell I'm supposed to look to find the third juror.  Can anyone help?

Nevermind, found him.  Took forever.

yeah, i think i just saw gta v cheats yesterday on faecbook or somewhere.  google will be your friend

i refuse to go that route until i've beaten the game lol

Yeah I can't use the cheats on GTA. I just really never seen an advantage. I'm with you, I rather beat the whole game 1st.

Archived