Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto V

ixcuincle

Anyone know what time multiplayer will be available tomorrow?

I'm assuming they will release it staggered by location, that way the servers don't just get flooded all at once.

7 AM est. Normally I'd be able to play but they want us in at 8 AM tomorrow 

I'm down!  I managed to make a character earlier and got into the game, only for it to bug during the 'training' race, and later on my character got wiped haha.  I'm checking every now and then to see if it's working yet.

This is the extremely helpful and descriptive update from R* about the online issues:

Update at 5:00 PM ET 10/1/13: We are continuing to look into these issues and will keep posting updates here to keep the Community informed. Thanks for your patience.

I'm still unable to get in, if I choose to enter GTA online in a solo mission or whatever, it lets me in and my guy starts walking to the race start area, but as soon as it tries to start it fails and kicks me out.  Hopefully it's better tomorrow.

I haven't been able to get in. I am hoping the later it gets the more chance I have of getting on. I would try to join a crew game but I have to charge my headset and I wouldn't be able to talk to anyone. 

You can join our crew "http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/extreme_skins" but nobody is really playing online yet with the issues of course so there's no rush on the headset, I haven't even plugged mine back in yet.

I'm still unable to get in, if I choose to enter GTA online in a solo mission or whatever, it lets me in and my guy starts walking to the race start area, but as soon as it tries to start it fails and kicks me out.  Hopefully it's better tomorrow.

You can join our crew "http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/extreme_skins" but nobody is really playing online yet with the issues of course so there's no rush on the headset, I haven't even plugged mine back in yet.

already joined the crew I think it is wulfrock

Tried to play online today but Microsoft is being a clown and locking me out of my Xbox Live account because I "made changes". I'm going to talk to those clowns later today and try to get that account unlocked, because I'm not waiting until 11/1 to play GTA Online.

I haven't tried today since I had to come into the office, but I've been reading of a few people here and there getting on and doing the 'solo' tutorials without as much difficulty, but actually connecting with other people is still pretty rare.  So, anecdotal progress but nothing concrete yet, and still no updates from R* other than they are actively trying to fix it.

Archived