Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto V

ixcuincle

PS3? Apparently there was some PSN server issue earlier. Supposedly it's been fixed now:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246

Yes. And yeah I saw that then went on...

My character finally got in the car (yesterday he would just walk toward the blue marker and it'd go out) but then it got stuck on the next screen. Trying again now...

C for me an it's going to be the same thing when I complete my next play, I can't even fathom choosing the other options.

My initial choice was A. Kind of regretted that, so I loaded up an old save and went with C. I don't know how anyone could pick B.

ok finally got in. Here is what I had to do to get everything working....Go out of the game, erase the update, go back into the game, erase my old character, go out of the game, start normal GTA V, once inside the normal version, switch to the online version, got in and bam, race worked fine. The second job got me hung up so I am going to restart and try again later. I got a good hour or so in and it was decent. Need to play with the crew though. Right now I am just a stick up man robbing stores. LOL

I finally got in for the first time, did a couple of things, at one point I got a message that my save failed because cloud services weren't available, not sure how badly that will affect me.  Got killed, killed a guy in return, shortly after myself and some other person stood five feet from each other firing point blank at each other and couldn't even do any damage, then I fled and tried to start a job and it just sat there for about ten minutes until I got tired of listening to the spanish music station and cut it off...  Hopefully tomorrow it will improve.

I saw an option on the phone that allows you join an instance that contains at least one other crew member, which is handy for finding people, as well as protecting each other from the rest of the folks in the instance.

Do we have an xbox crew going yet?  I was finally able to login this morning trying to rob some ****.

The crews are multi-platform, obviously you can only play with other crew members on your system, but if I understand the system correctly everyone can level up the same crew regardless of the platform?  So feel free to join the one we've already created :)

the alien mission is a joke.  why is this even in the game?

pretty sure it's a strangers and freaks mission. a lot of those are in the game just to lengthen the game. you can probably blow thru the story in like 10 hours. im at 94% and have 50 hours put in (not sure if that counts online or not)

Archived