Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grand Theft Auto V

ixcuincle

Loving this game. Might be the best GTA yet. My only beef is that it can be tough to get used to playing when you're swapping characters all the time due to their various strengths/weaknesses. For example driving with Franklin is really easy, but he can't shoot at all. Vice versa with Michael.

Loving this game. Might be the best GTA yet. My only beef is that it can be tough to get used to playing when you're swapping characters all the time due to their various strengths/weaknesses. For example driving with Franklin is really easy, but he can't shoot at all. Vice versa with Michael.

I think i spent like 20 mins at the range with Franklin and his shooting is up to 100% i believe 

I have been playing it for 3-4 hours at a time. I am loving it and I am not much of a console gamer.  The one thing I didn't like was Trevor, at first.  Playing him was like playing on kill everything mode. I think they introduced him a bit to late, at least for me, because I was really getting attached to the story between Michael and Franklin and their relationship. However, Trevor seems to have mellowed out now that he is apart of the crew and has been more enjoyable. So far the only way I have seen to make money is to fly the smuggling missions. The heists I have done so far are the jewelry store, the bonds, and the military weapon. I am hoping it opens up more soon. I have also done two assassination missions with Franklin so far. But overall I am loving it, it has a great story so far. Definitely one of the best games of the year.

This game is pretty amazing.  Played golf, played tennis, went to the strip club (hilarious, went into a room i shouldn't have, started a fight with security), completed some missions...amazing that it's just scratching the surface.  The cars are awesome, the way the city looks is incredible.  I haven't played video games in awhile but this was worth the wait and the 60 bucks.  

Celebrated Franklin's first successful heist by hitting up the club and getting a private dance. Surprised they were able to allow that much sexual content in a game. 

Don't let the bouncer see!  :wub:

Anyone have experience with those ONN PS3 $20 game headsets? Bought one yesterday, plugged in the USB, changed the accessory settings to what the directions said, changed in-game audio to all of the options (including headset) and had nothing. I just returned it. I'm not really interested in spending $60 on a headset that I might never use beyond GTA V .... kinda frustrating!

Celebrated Franklin's first successful heist by hitting up the club and getting a private dance. Surprised they were able to allow that much sexual content in a game. 

Don't let the bouncer see!  :wub:

Dude... the first paparazzi mission?!? That wasn't taking it too far?

And yeah, I just finished that and have to go pick up my take. Afterwards I'm hitting up Customs for a new ride

Dude... the first paparazzi mission?!? That wasn't taking it too far?

And yeah, I just finished that and have to go pick up my take. Afterwards I'm hitting up Customs for a new ride

I don't remember what you're talking about. I don't remember any paparazzi

I don't remember what you're talking about. I don't remember any paparazzi

It's one of Franklin's strangers and freaks missions... really long and drawn out scene haha, look for the question marks on the map..

I think it's actually the second paparazzi mission though.

It's one of Franklin's strangers and freaks missions... really long and drawn out scene haha, look for the question marks on the map..

I think it's actually the second paparazzi mission though.

Yeah, I think it is the 2nd one. That might be the most sexually graphic thing I have ever seen in a video game. The new animations for picking up hookers is a close second. I have not received a private dance yet so I can't compare that one.

Yeah, I think it is the 2nd one. That might be the most sexually graphic thing I have ever seen in a video game. The new animations for picking up hookers is a close second. I have not received a private dance yet so I can't compare that one.

Wait till you pick up your stripper GF and take her home, she gives you a surprise on the way home. LOL

My biggest gripe is the the hand to hand combat still sucks. Small complaint, but its something thats never really evolved with the rest of the game.

No when you try to jump somewhere and miss and do that awkward falling animation, it makes me laugh everytime.

The depth of this game is ****ing amazing. They spared no punches. I mean I just jumped into a car and a one of my favorite reggae songs was playing...that I've heard NO WHERE else. Maybe it's lame but I'm shocked that they have that.

How about the grooves in the side of the highway. Like you don't need it, but it adds so much more to the immersion.

Wait till you pick up your stripper GF and take her home, she gives you a surprise on the way home. LOL

Now I got 2 strippers like meters full during a few dances, but how do I pick up for date? Are they added to my contacts?

I thinking have an idea what the surprise is, won't guess here incase I'm right. Think there is a pretty big hint if I'm right, but again, Bo spoilers.

Another note, I bought sonar recovery with Trevor, a few missions later Michael swam over a nuclear waste barrel, & it counts as being picked up, 1/30. I don't think Michael got paid for it, could be wrong. I though to get paid you needed to retrieve in a submarine, with owner of the sonar property.

Anyone know what happens to the barrel when i use Trevor to go find it, or what happens to the $$$ on a barrel that is collected by another character by swimming over it?

My biggest gripe is the the hand to hand combat still sucks. Small complaint, but its something thats never really evolved with the rest of the game.

Yeah, in a game like Sleeping Dogs hand to hand combat is pretty good (amazing in fact, you can throw other people into walls, block and counter, use environmental attacks like throwing people into fishtanks, walls, saws, etc) 

GTA unfortunatley won't get to that level, but Sleeping Dogs is more of a martial arts game than GTA is. 

Now I got 2 strippers like meters full during a few dances, but how do I pick up for date? Are they added to my contacts?

I thinking have an idea what the surprise is, won't guess here incase I'm right. Think there is a pretty big hint if I'm right, but again, Bo spoilers.

After the end of the dance you get the option to take them home. It shows up in the box in the upper left as one of the selections. I took one home yesterday and nothing happened during the drive. Maybe it is stripper specific?

After the end of the dance you get the option to take them home. It shows up in the box in the upper left as one of the selections. I took one home yesterday and nothing happened during the drive. Maybe it is stripper specific?

ah, I got my dance on a trip with during a friend hangout, maybe the game didn't let me pick up a stripper & ditch Lamar at the same time, will have to try it when going to the strip club on my own.  I am close to the strip club often now since I found a free Helicopter & spacship part about a block away.

Archived