Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

Since everyone is pretty much in agreement about the teams they hate (including me) I am going to switch it up for a second...

My Top 5 Most Hated Office Supplies:

-Thumb Tacks (Push-pins come in different colors AND they are easier to pull out)

-Glue Sticks (Too safe, no element of danger)

-Post-It Notes (Best way for passive-aggressive people to tell you what's on their mind)

-Graph Paper (Math hates me back)

-Fax Machine (Are you a phone? Are you a scanner?  Make up your mind, you godforsaken machine)

My Top 5 Most Hated Seinfeld Characters:

-J Peterman (Mostly because I could never afford anything from his catalog)

-Kenny Bania (Total Hack)

-Soup Nazi (Chill, bro)

-Uncle Leo (Plays the race card too much)

-Crazy Joe Davola (Loose cannon + short fuse = bad combo)

I also hate Andrew Luck, Jim Irsay, and the entire Colts franchise.

1 - Cowboys:  I still get amped the most against them.

2 - Giants:  All of Mara's meandering and two recent Super Bowl wins.

3 - Eagles:  Enough Philly fans around here to make me not like them, plus division rivals and all.

4 - Steelers:  Again, the fans.

5 - Seahawks: Too much recent bad blood.

1. The Ginas.  Not only did they have perhaps the luckiest SB run ever (2007), their owners screws us over royally.

2. The Eagles.  Obnoxious fans.  Enough said.

3. The Cokeboys.  Always pulling a rabbit out of their a**es to beat  us.

4. The Seahags.  Worst fans I've ever encountered.  Their players aren't the most savory either.

5. The Steelers and The Ravens (tie).  Pittsburgh fans act like they invented the game, while Ravens fans have this one-sided hate for Washington.  Both are obnoxious and both cities are smelly.

1. Cowboys--although it's geting a little harder to hate them because a lot of their own fans hate them as much as we do lol...

2. Giants--mainly for Mara, the !#$!...

3. Seahawks--they might as well be an NFC East team for the amount of hate I have for them...

4. Eagles--they haven't won anything so they drop below Seattle

5. Ravens--Harbaugh's preseason antics always piss me off

5) Denver - I had to give spot 5 a lot of thought, but ultimately I'm irritated by Denver. Since the 80s I've hated the Orange Crush. Elway's horse teeth always got on my wick, Tebow was ridiculous and now that they have Peyton Manthing I'm just tired of them. And those damned soup commercials. And that guy on the horse. And Mile High anything. Ugh.

4) Seattle - between their fans' trash talk about ST21 and then Sherman's loud mouth, they are unbelievably annoying. Bumping us from teh paloffs 3 times doesn't help. Now they've gone and won a SB. I can't wait to see them fail hard over the next few years.

3) Philthy - I've never liked this team. They've always been a team of jerks and idiots with a fanbase to match. Most Iggles fans are from the shallow end of the gene pool and even those that have advanced to multiple syllable sentences tend to be officious pricks. One of my co-workers asked me yesterday out of nowhere "how long until RG3 gets benched?" to which I replied "It's not going to happen." He then said that's a bet he'd take. Jagoff Eagle fan.

2) New York Giants - in years past they were my most respected and least annoying division rival. They were classy and generally good, and seemed to have mutual respect for us. Their fans were pretty knowledgeable and cordial and we had a shared sense of pride in our NFCE. Mara destroyed that. He is a snivellilng sub-human rat **** and I hope he burns in Hell for eternity. I feel bad for fans of this accursed franchise.

1) Dallas - they used to have some great teams during the Landry era, and always gave us a good game. Now that they suck more often than not, their annoying fans make up for it. Plus I will never forgive them for the antics of two Turd fans who poured a beer on my Mom when we were at a game in the early '90s just because she was wearing a B&G #7 jersey. Classless and clueless. They deserve Jerruh and he deserves to wallow in mediocrity forever. May Romo have a long and average career.

HTTR!

1. Seahawks (self explanatory)

2. Eagles (their fans are the worst, and I feel their players reflect that, DJax, McCoy, etc)

3. Giants (Mara, enough said)

4. Cowboys (Used to be No. 1, but haven't really been relevant in some time)

5. Steelers (biggest bandwagon fans in the NFL, tired of hearing the whole 'most Lombardis' argument)

6. Patriots (See above. Anyone ever met a Patriots fan before Brady/Belicheck arrived? I sure didn't)

6. Patriots (See above. Anyone ever met a Patriots fan before Brady/Belicheck arrived? I sure didn't)

Actually I have. There are a lot of die-hards around here. It's just that there are also a lot of bandwagoners too.

If they were to go into Skins mode (aka after a sustained period of success become a terrible to mediocre team for 20 years) those diehards would still be Pats fans. I keep telling those fans to savor their success because of what's happened with the Skins.

Seahawks - Sherman and company

Philly - Division champs

Rams - RG3 trade, rams fans keep saying they got the better end of it. Not to mention the job done on us in 2012 with Cortland Finnegan and Josh Morgan.

Maybe Dallas - I just don't hate them like I used to though.

Giants - Going into last season this would have been #2 on my list but after both struggled in 2013 this went down a bit.

*honorable mention* Baltimore - Their fans annoy me the most, talking about tradition etc when they probably don't remember who their QB was when they returned.

It's absurd that some don't have our division rivals 1-3 on a most hated list.

Just because they are not in my top 5 (or not in someone else's top 3) doesn't mean I don't hate them. It just means that I hate Seattle a lot more. And I do. I really do.  :)

BTW, good for all of you cats who are old enough to remember when these NFC East rivalries truly even meant anything. Rivalries are only as good as your team is. I'm 25. All I know is complete ineptitude, with playoff runs in the outlier years brought to screaching halts by the Seahawks. The mother****ing Seahawks. Carlos Rogers' hands, Suishams leg. Griffin's knee. Having your hopes and dreams dashed in an instant, when in all 3 games, I was 100% certain we would win. The ****ing Seahawks. Then throw in the incidents with fans in '07, the sheer asshole-ishness of their fanbase in general, their coach, and their team. And then there's Richard Sherman to cap it.

So yes, as of right now, there is no other team that comes close to matching my disdain for the Seahawks. No one, nada, zilch.

1.) Dallas (obvious reasons)

2.) Giants (they used to be last on my NFC Hate list, but Mara's shenanigans changed that forever)

3.) Baltimore (Close, close third here due to the geographical connection. It's my sworn duty as a Washingtonian to loathe any team that comes from that city)

4.) Philadelphia (Mostly because of their fans, though one of my best friends is an Eagles fan. The team itself doesn't bug me too much)

5.) Seattle (had some bad luck against them in the playoffs over the past decade, plus that 12th man thing is a farce they stole from Texas A&M)

Just because they are not in my top 5 (or not in someone else's top 3) doesn't mean I don't hate them. It just means that I hate Seattle a lot more. And I do. I really do. :)

BTW, good for all of you cats who are old enough to remember when these NFC East rivalries truly even meant anything. Rivalries are only as good as your team is. I'm 25. All I know is complete ineptitude, with playoff runs in the outlier years brought to screaching halts by the Seahawks. The mother****ing Seahawks. Carlos Rogers' hands, Suishams leg. Griffin's knee. Having your hopes and dreams dashed in an instant, when in all 3 games, I was 100% certain we would win. The ****ing Seahawks. Then throw in the incidents with fans in '07, the sheer asshole-ishness of their fanbase in general, their coach, and their team. And then there's Richard Sherman to cap it.

So yes, as of right now, there is no other team that comes close to matching my disdain for the Seahawks. No one, nada, zilch.

I sympathize with you guys that have never experienced glory with this franchise, I really do. But your division rivals will always be the most hated. Or should.

The thing is, a lot of you guys that "hate" Seattle, don't really hate them. You envy them. You are bitter because they ended our playoffs the past 3 times. All this 'hatred' is actually a compliment. Because no one hates a team that doesn't win.

And the Taylor thing has been addressed many times. You can't really generalize an entire fan base over a few morons in the stands. I've never been to Dallas for a game, but I've heard many of our fans state that the fans there are very hospitable, and knowledgeable.. Which doesn't coincide with all the moron Dallas fans I know, personally. Point is, every team has its share of horrible fans.

And the Taylor thing has been addressed many times. You can't really generalize an entire fan base over a few morons in the stands. I've never been to Dallas for a game, but I've heard many of our fans state that the fans there are very hospitable, and knowledgeable.. Which doesn't coincide with all the moron Dallas fans I know, personally. Point is, every team has its share of horrible fans.

I know... And I don't care. You can't change me, Bubbles.

**** them. And you're damn right I'm bitter. Beyond bitter. Hopefully we can pay them back (a little bit) this season. Highly doubtful, but stranger things have happened.  :)

And the Taylor thing has been addressed many times. You can't really generalize an entire fan base over a few morons in the stands.....

It wasn't just that though was it? That was bad enough, the abuse, verbal and physical, our boys took at the playoff game. But it was all the low life **** posted on the net from MANY in Seattle over Seans passing that will NEVER be forgotten. 

Hail. 

The thing is, a lot of you guys that "hate" Seattle, don't really hate them. You envy them. You are bitter because they ended our playoffs the past 3 times. All this 'hatred' is actually a compliment. Because no one hates a team that doesn't win.

I don't envy them. I hate them. I hate their Johnny come lately fans that are ignorant and act as though the NFL Began in 2012 or heck for the old school fans, 2005. I hate their pumped in stadium noise and that fans take credit for noise when it's stadium design. Stealing the 12th man. I hate that their city always rains. I hate that Nirvana was from around that awful area. I hate that they beat us our last 3 times in the playoffs, I'd say two games we were the better team and should have won. I hate that their recent run was sparked because of the worst and most traumatic Redskins injury of my fandom. I hate their arrogant dirty coach. I hate that 90% of their team is made up of arrogant classless pricks, Sherman being the biggest example. I hate that Trent only shoved his face instead of properly smashing it in. Their secondary cheats and holds with no calls. Wilson stole Griffin's thunder despite not being as good a player.

I could go on but there a lot of legitimate reasons to hate Seattle. Sure it would be nice to have their success but I wouldn't want a team full of douchebags like that.

I sympathize with you guys that have never experienced glory with this franchise, I really do. But your division rivals will always be the most hated. Or should.

Unpopular opinion but there is truth rooted in there

It's kind of ironic that BS thinks my hate for Seattle is unjustified, while at the same time stating the fact that nobody hates teams that don't win (which is right on the money).

That also brings us full circle to the question of.... Why should I give a damn about any of the NFCE teams more than Seattle, when applying that same logic? The NFC East is one of the worst divisions in football. Completely meaningless. The Redskins have been a dumpster fire for over 20 years.

The Eagles? One year sample size. Not enough with new coaching staff and new players (and the departure of Desean Jackson. Give it time.

Dallas? I almost feel bad for them at this point because of their constant spine crippling mediocrity. America's Trainwreck.

The Giants? Mara shot my mother. Wash, rinse, repeat. Team with gigantic arrow pointing downward at the QB position

With the way I see (mostly middle aged or older) guys talk about their hatred of the Cowboys, I'd almost compare it to those articles where guys are living out in the jungle today still fighting the war in Vietnam, wacked out of their minds.

There is no current rivalry. The war is over. It's been over. Pretty much all of our division rivals have owned us, for a long time. Nobody in the NFC East cares about the Redskins. There is no "Washington Week" for anybody. People skip to the game after us on the calendar. It's just a bunch of delusional Redskins fans talking to themselves chanting the fight song with echoes bouncing off the wall and their head bobbing back and forth.

Now they are perfectly within their right to do that, but don't come to me with some bs (no pun intended) saying "Awww, you don't really hate them... You're just jealous".

No, I really think I ****ing hate them (and just for clarification, it's not the "I want to see you dead" hate, it's more of a "I wouldn't mind seeing Richard Sherman get ear-holed on a screen by Trent Williams, but still conscious (enough)" hate. An " I want to see Wilson's midget ass sacked, bouncing off the turf like a little Spalding basketball" hate. And trust me, I can hate with the best of them. My hate burns with the fury of a thousand suns. It is 100% genuine, brotha. I don't need to watch 6 NFL films bits from 30-40 years ago to hate the Seahawks. It just comes naturally.

And again, just in case anyone missed it the first time.... Seattle is a cool place, full of cool people, and I'm sure many of them are new Seahawks fans. I am not dumb enough to think that the actions of the few represent the intent of the many. But I'm sure thats not going to stop you from your constant Carolina Panthers fanbase spiel is it? (Oops). So why don't we chill with that stuff, since its not like any of us really care about it (when it comes to sports and fanbases). You're all guilty of it. All of you.

Disclaimer: To anyone who may have been offended by what I said, and to those who may be tempted to call for a revoked fan card.... Don't. I really do hate all of our rivals... Just not as much as Seattle (at the moment), so put down the pitchforks and torches. I'm just trying to make a point.

And no, I am not angry at Bubble Screen. This is pretty much how 80% of our conversations go. We've been cool for years. 

Archived