Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Top 5 Most Hated Teams

ThePackisback

Hated Teams

#1 Cowboys - Old habits die hard. They will always be #1.

#1a Giants - Mara. Nothing more needs to be said.

#2 Ratbirds - I remember the day Jack Kent Cooke died I was driving around and turned on a Baltimore sports station. They were celebrating his death. I can't wait for global warming to really kick in so that the Inner Harbor will rise and wipe that god forsaken place off the map.

#3 Seahakws - The playoff losses have a  lot to do with this one.

#4 Eagles - The other division rival finishes up the list. 

As far as teams I don't mind seeing win.

Packers

Steelers - Though their fans are generally overconfident tools.

I guess that is it. I tend to root for what is best for the Skins.

Hated:

1. Giants: No contest. Especially when we had our own fans rooting for them to win the last 2 super bowls.

2. Cowboys: 'Nuff said.

3. Eagles: 'Nuff said.

4. Seahawks: Who knocked the Skins out of the playoffs the last 3 times?

5. Colts: I want to see Andrew Luck bust.

Okay with:

Anybody playing the above 5.

oh give me a break...you didn't really want to watch the patriots go 19-0 that season, did you....?

1. Seahawks

2. Steelers

3. Eagles

4. Ravens

5. Giants

6. Cowboys

7. Patriots

****It's about who I want revenge on for me.****

I have to admit I'm softening up on my cowboys hatred . I love when we beat them, but..

-Dumbass "cowboy fans" that I know here in central Va. are all ready to jump ship

-Real Dallas fans from that area seem to be a decent fanbase from what I have seen on the net.

-Patriots are about to replace them as "America's team"

1 Cowboys

2 Giants

3 Eagle

4 Seahawks

5 Whichever team we are facing on game day

Honorable:

Colts - Sick of Colts fans

Rams, Panthers - we seem to lay down for these two teams

Teams I would like to see have success:

Bills, Browns - two fan bases that can relate to our dark days

1. Cowgirls

2. Cowturds

3. Boyz

4. Mara

5. other NFCE foes

Most of my life, I have hated the cowgirls.....under Landry I at least respected the talent, and the coaching.  Now I really hate how every year the girlz get overhyped by the media, and Romo sits to pee gets portrayed as the second coming of Staubach.  I just hope they keep their GM/Owner, coach, and Romo sits to pee for years to come....

Mara gets honorable mention because of the capgate crap.....and cannot forget about our other NFCE opponents Gnats and Beagles..... 

Cowboys, Seahawks, Cowboys, Cowboys, and whoever we are playing on gameday. My dad and I are the only Skins fans in my entire family (entire family born and raised in Northern VA); so yeah, many of them are the "obnoxious" Cowturd fans who focus more on how the Skins are doing than their own team, and continued to talk **** after the playoff loss even though their team didn't even make it into the playoffs......

Here's my top 10.

1.Giants - because Mara

2.Giants - because I live in NY and I have to deal with the fanbase ( I assume a lot of you would list the Ravens here)

3.Giants - because they're the only division rival that's any good

4.Seahawks - because they keep beating the skins in the playoffs and their cheaty stadium

5. Donovan McNabb - he doesn't even need a team. As my most hated played of all time, who still won't shut up during retirement, he gets a spot all to himself.

6. Patriots - for losing to the Giants twice in the SuperBowl - and any of you who rooted for the Giants should be ashamed.

7. Cowboys - because they're too much a joke to be higher on the list. Romo sits to pee is so hysteri-bad that it feels like picking on children.

8. Eagles - still a division rival

9. Saints, Steelers, Bears, Bronocs* - just go away. The Saints and Brees I just don't want to hear about. When he leaves they will be back to a non-factor.  The Steelers and their legacy, DA Bears and their attempts at revelvance. The Broncos ugly uniforms.

10. Tampa Bay - for that playoff loss many years ago.

* I actually like Peyton because he's awesome.

I also like how Aaron Rodgers dealt with the whole Favre thing. And think Luck is handling himself well and don't think there needs to be an RG3-Luck war unless a SuperBowl happens.  As an anti-Giants NYer, I think of Jets fans like a kid-brothers. I often want to see them succeed just to piss off the Giants fans.  I also have feelings of non-hate for the Lions.

1. Cowboys

2. Giants

3. Eagles

4. Seahawks

5. Dolphins

One's that would have made the list years ago, Lions, Bucs and Pats.  I used to hate the Lions/Wolverines/Pistons/etc. with a passion due to my old high school buddy/former college roommate because he was from Detroit and was anti-everything other than Michigan and that irked the **** out of me.  Plus, the Lions started getting our number and actually beating us and after going losing 19 games in a row (stretched out from the last game of 2007 through first two games of 2009) they beat us, at home.  I have some other friends that are Lions fans and cool as ****, so I don't really hate them anymore. 

Pats, I just got tired of them winning and still remember the one game where they ran the score up in Gibbs 2.0.  It wasn't so much about running up the score, it was how they did it.  If my memory serves me correctly, they were already up 38-0 in the 4th qtr and went for it on 4th down instead of kicking the field goal (they were on like the 5 -10 yard line), then got a TD.  Then the next time they got the ball, they were around our 40 yard line and went for it on 4th down again instead of punting (up 45-0) and eventually scored again making it 52-0.  I was so pissed watching that game.  I'm over them now though.

Teams I don't mind seeing win or be successful are the Panthers (even though sometimes the fans piss me off), but I do live in Charlotte and have since 2005 along with growing up only 1.5 hours down the road from here with my late uncle living here since I was a kid.  So, unless the Panthers are playing us, I hope they have success.  Although, for some reason the majority of them hate the Redskins and act like Philly fans (at least on their forum boards).  At games, pretty timid fan base though.  And there are times I want them to lose simply so Panther fans will shut the hell up.

I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Jets.  They have always sucked.  Then a guy I went to high school with and had a lot of classes with eventually got drafted by the Jets, so it made it a lot of fun to watch him play.  Plus, I hate the ****ing Dolphins, so it made it easy to pull for the Jets.  **** talking Rex backing it up with AFC Championship appearances, I could take.  Wierd/skinny/odd Rex running the team even further in the ground than it already was, hard to watch.

Packers w/Farve, no questions on that as he was one of my favorite QBs of all-time to watch.  Don't mind the pack right now either.  I don't mind the 49ers to be honest.  They went through some lows like we have over the past couple of decades, even though they were once a dominant force like we were back in the late 80's- early 90s.  

And the most unpopular answer cause almost everyone here is from the DMV area, The Ravens.  I don't have to deal with Raven fans **** talking me every day, so I always pulled for them, unless playing us of course.  I liked watching Ray Lewis play.  I pulled for them in the Super Bowl against the Giants and 49ers.  

1. Dallas - Always will hate the Cowboys.

2. Eagles - The Fans

3. Giants - The Owner.

4. Steelers - The bandwagon fans think they are the best franchise in NFL history. Hate everything about the spoiled Steelers.

5. Ravens

Teams that i would like to see success:

Cleveland Browns & Tampa Bay. I don't know why.

Giants - Mara runs the league and uses his power to cripple rivals

Cowboys - Nuff said

Eagles - Live around Philly, can't stand the fans. Or the organization from top to bottom

Seahawks - They keep eliminating us and don't realize that they only won because Griffin III's injury worsened

49ers - They still complain about the officials in the 1983 NFCC. They also complain about the non-holding call in the Super Bowl when the only reason they beat Atlanta is because they held the Falcons' receiver on the final fourth down. 

I take it most of you in here feel some kind of way about the Cowboys (I wouldn't have guessed otherwise). While I'm sorry that you feel such a way, I must admit that as a fan there are things about them that I hate myself. I hate the fact that they're run by a moron who treats the team like a toy or a project in his basement. He admitted that he would fire himself if he wasn't HIMSELF. That should tell you all you need to know about the guy. I hate the fact that they're being coached by an idiot who has no experience, even after 6 years of experience as OC and 2 and a half as HC. Every year he coaches as if he was brand new on the job. I've seen political gripes with better progression that this clown.

I hate the team culture. It's softer than a hot marshmallow. Every time I think about the Cowboys atmosphere I can't help but to think of that scene in Rocky III when Balboa's getting ready to fight Clubber Lang, and he's in the gym with music blaring, girls dancing, and all the silly nonsense that has nothing to do with training, while Mickey's throwing a fit at the whole circus. Meanwhile, Clubber's in the gym, as serious as can be. Running down the street to Eye of the Tiger, doing pull-ups, sit-ups, thinking about how he's going to tear Balboa apart. It feels like the Cowboys are Rocky and the rest of the league is Clubber. Teams like Seattle (even though they're loathsome right now), SF, Chicago, and even the Skins, they're just tougher teams than Dallas (I threw up in my mouth a bit saying that). So are maybe 10 other teams. They're all just tougher, because the Cowboys are a soft sissified bunch.

Speaking of sissy, I LOATHE those white jerseys that they love wearing every week. For the life of me, I cannot fathom why grown football playing men would want to look that way all the time. They're the only team in the league that chooses to look the softest on the field every week. I notice that no one makes them wear blue anymore, as if to say we PREFER you to wear your sissy, soft, Michelin Man looking white. Other teams PROUDLY wear their colors, while Dallas runs from theirs. Talking about a big jersey 'jinx'. They went 6-10 the last time they wore white for an entire season, and fired coaches in midseason. Yeah, it had to have been the blue jerseys' fault.

NEVER REFER TO THE COWBOYS AS 'BIG BLUE' EVER AGAIN, because it would be grossly inaccurate. 

I hate the fact that they have no home-field advantage. They're barely .500 in their own building. Maybe that's because it's not 'their' building. Everybody plays in it. College teams, soccer teams, boxers, and anyone who will give Jethro two nickels to perform in it. The stadium has demons in it, ones that prevent the REAL home team from benefitting from it. Until that clown of an owner realizes this, the stadium will never truly belong to the team. 

I hate that some of the fans guzzle down so much of Jethro's blue kool-aid. He's a god to them, despite his 17 season of proving how much of an idiot he is. No matter how much he fails, there's always a loyal apologist clique lagging behind on their knees, making excuses for him and Red J. These two have failed more than Wile E. Coyote's ACME schemes, yet he keeps himself and his sidekick in place, while firing everyone around them.

I 'hate' the Cowboys more than I hate the Giants, because we do more damage to ourselves than they ever could. They're just there to benefit from our bungling. 

The Eagles are always loathesome. 

Your Skins disgust me as well. I hate Griffin (I will NEVER refer to him by his initials and the Roman numeral that represents the number after 2). And why in the hell is he allowed to wear his name on the jersey like that? Unless there are two other guys named Griffin on the team, it shouldn't be allowed. There are other guys in the league who are Jr's, Sr's, III's, and IV's. Why aren't THEY allowed to wear that on their jerseys?

Seattle, Baltimore, New Orleans, and Chicago are all miserable, loathsome steaming piles that I root against at every opportunity. Steelers a lil bit, too. I hate the Lions, too, because they THINK in their pea brains that they're supposed to be some kind of rival to the Cowboys and love to bow up and stick their chest out when we play (yet they wuss up against their own div. rivals).

I do like watching the Patriots play. It's hard not to admire how well run this team is.

I dont have another team I hate that bad, and since Eagles and Giants are 2 diff teams, thats my top 5. 

I dont root for any other teams, but I do enjoy watching certain players.  I LOVE watching Aaron Rodgers, I still think back to that draft day and how he was 1 pick away from being a Redskin.  I also, even though I hate the Pats, love watching Brady.  Im just a big fan of the QB position so I respect the guys who play it well.  Rodgers, Brady, Manning (who is probably the smartest game QB ever), Brees, etc;  I enjoy watching all those guys, but do I like their teams?  No, I hate pretty much every other team in the NFL.

According to Bobby Beatherd, Dan Marino was 1 pick away as well. Happier that we got Darrell Green though.

oh give me a break...you didn't really want to watch the patriots go 19-0 that season, did you....?

Not in our division or conference. Tired of Don Shula and that weak ass 72 team popping champagne every year. How would the Patriots winning effect the Redskins?

So you really would rather a bitter division rival hold up two Lombardi's in our faces? I have NEVER rooted for any division rival to even make the playoffs (unless it got us in), let alone win a world championship.

Archived